Bath Fitter - BFU236

Founded 1984 • With Angi since June 2006

4.4

At Bath Fitter, we are dedicated to providing a quality product, one that is professionally installed by our trained and qualified staff. We stand behind out product by offering a lifetime warranty. Bath Fitter Greensboro is franchised owned and operated by Martin Martin Renovations Inc., doing business as Bath Fitter....

Able Sewer & Drain Cleaning

Able Sewer & Drain Cleaning

We Specialize in most drainage problems including Drain pipe video inspection and locating, Clear Blockage, Commodes, Sewer lines, Drains, Sinks, Lavatories, Septic Tanks lines, Air conditioning drains & Appliance Drains.

09/26/2018

After I paid my initial $1500 deposit I didn’t hear anything from Bath Fitter regarding scheduling for 2 to 3 weeks. So I called them to try to get the job scheduled. It took conversations with four different people before I finally got the job scheduled. The installer did a pretty good job. The only complaint I had is he mounted the curtain rod too high. So I needed to return the shower curtain t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced existing shower stall with new bath fitter acrylic shower.

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing

11/29/2017

We are very pleased with the results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had our tub removed and a walk-in shower put in to replace it.

CATEGORY home remodeling

07/27/2017

Overall the initial installation years ago was fine, although expensive as I remember. The Warrenty work was un- responsive / slow & very unsatisfactory.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Years ago we had BATH FITTER install a new shower pan over the existing because it leaked. Worked well & all was fine until earlier this year when it developed a crack. I called & yes it was under warranty & was quickly ordered. Several weeks after waiting for it to come in I found I had to wait several more weeks before someone could make it out to install. After it was installed I showered and found it leaked VERY BADLY. The sweep had been left off. Many phone calls later someone came out to "fix" it. He moved the door higher, but did not reattach the sweep??! Many phone call and arguments later I got the original installer back. He reattached the sweep & even a new piece to improve it. IT DIDN'T WORK. Still leaks & floods the floor. The manager now says that they have done all they will. I tell then that it didn't leak before & yes it's old but it worked fine before they removed it. NO SATISFACTION! I won't call them when we want to redo that shower!

CATEGORY home remodeling

05/03/2017

This company provided excellent service from the start to finish. Danny sales guy was very understanding and helpful. He was informative during the process. Dallas, installer, was AMAZING. Ask for HIM! He cares about his job. It's like he was installing something for himself. He was respectful and did his job with high quality!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathtub/shower liner

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing,home remodeling

01/22/2016

They did everything they said they would do.  Excellent work.  Very responsive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced bathtub and upgraded shower

CATEGORY plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling

Bathtubs, bathtub liners, showers, tub-to-shower conversions, one-piece wall systems, tub and shower doors, faucet sets, tub and shower organization options

Flooring