Painting & Moore

Founded 2007 • With Angi since February 2008

Awards & Badges

7506 E Independence Blvd Ste 116

Charlotte, NC 28227

Painting and Moore is a locally owned and operated residential-commercial painting company. We offer a wide range of services. We also offer free estimates and our prices are an unbeatable value. Our painters take precautions so that furniture, carpets, walls and other parts of your home remain untouched by paints and other debris. We use only quality paints and materials, such as Sherwin-Williams and Benjamin Moore, ensuring long-lastingdurability.We can handle small or large spaces and vaulted ceilings, and we walk our customers through the entire process so that they are satisfied with the results when the job is completed. We work hard to make certain that the project is done well, and that we fulfill our customer's wishes....

house painting (409)interior painting (127)pressure washing (103)deck cleaning (54)woodworking (46)decks & porches (44)drywall (21)general contractors (20)gutter cleaning (13)wallpaper removal (12)gutter repair (4)plastering (3)

04/24/2021

The crew was professional and thorough, with attention to detail. They were dependable and very focused on customer satisfaction.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior painting: house and deck

CATEGORY decks,window cleaning,woodworking,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/16/2021

04/21/2021

Fantastic! David Cantrell was very attentive, checking in daily to view progress. Juan and his team did a beautiful job. Our house looks brand new!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting interior walls and exterior wooden surfaces

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/12/2021

04/20/2021

Excellent work by Dave and Edgar's crew!! They did a great job and will use again!! Took their time and very careful with my furniture and belongings!! Very professional and cost friendly!! Angi out did themselves with this company!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired several holes in my ceiling from plumbers and painted them as well.

CATEGORY drywall,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/19/2021

04/17/2021

Overall, I had an excellent experience with the work Painting and Moore did for my project. David came out to give the estimate. He took time to understand everything that I wanted done (sheetrock repair in ceiling, ceiling painted in kitchen, living room, eat-in kitchen areas and railing and touch up work. The estimate was very fair in contrast to some really high ones that I got from other paint...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair sheetrock and interior painting

CATEGORY drywall,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/15/2021

04/13/2021

Great communication, did a great job made the walls as good as new! Helped patch ceiling from electricians and patched holes from doors which made it look great. Had no problems with my indecisiveness on painting a wall and even offered suggestions. They were great to work with would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior Painting

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/29/2021

04/10/2021

Superior quality and service on time! Excellent communication. I have hired them 4 times in the past year and am always pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior and exterior painting

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/08/2021

03/15/2021

Ben came out, inspected the deck and presented a quote. I had previously communicated with them on a different project, so I felt very good about using them and immediately set up the appointment. Ben and Edgar both came out at the start of the job. Edgar was tremendous, communicating with me the whole way, replacing 4 boards in the deck which I paid for. Additionally, Edgar fixed several other lo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting of deck

CATEGORY decks

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2021

11/20/2020

Amazing work, We have a large home, and they did a bang-up job quickly and professionally with fantastic cleanup. Their foreman was always available, polite, and professional. They repaired rotten wood and replaced hardy-board where it had been damaged. If you read my earlier review, I blasted them with an F. I had resolved to only reconsider if they ditched my account manager and sent somebody ne...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole home exterior painting

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2020

10/30/2020

I have used this company two times for both exterior and interior painting jobs. They are excellent overall. Their crews are hard working and focused on doing a quality job. They do a good job of protecting furniture, flooring etc. from spills...very neat. I have worked with Ben who quoted both jobs for me. They were fairly priced and Ben made sure the job was completed as quoted and that I was sa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting - walls, ceiling, trim and stair railing.

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/29/2020

10/16/2020

Mr Moore and workers showed up on time. 4 Painters were sent. They covered floors, carpets, frig, cabinets. They were there from 9:00 to 3:00 and took car ed of cracks, holes, etc then did a fantastic paint job. They cleaned up after themselves a d the house looks great. Will hire again to do bedrooms and bathrooms

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint LR, DR, Kitchen,SunroomAnsd w hallways

CATEGORY contractors,interior painters