HORIZON Roofing and Restoration, LLC

Founded 2011 • With Angi since August 2013

939 W Hill Street

Charlotte, NC 28208

HORIZON Roofing & Restoration specializes in residential/commercial roofing and remodeling as well as insurance recovery for homeowners/business owners due to wind, hail and other forces of nature that damage your property. We help guide you throughout your entire insurance claim process answering any questions you might have and communicating directly with your insurance company to meet your needs....

04/26/2017

JoAnn C.

Horizon brought out a large crew and completed the roof replacement in one day. Very efficient and pleasant to work with

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

03/21/2017

Joseph P.

Justin, Adam and the whole team of workers were excellent to work with. The roof work was superb and the customization the team leader did to our gazebo was awesome. They did a great job of cleaning up after they were done. More homeowners in our neighborhood signed up after seeing the work they did. That's proof enough.

Description of Work
We required a new roof due to hail damage.

Category gutter cleaning,roofing

06/08/2016

Barbara R.

Justin is an excellent provider. He is articulate, easy to contact, very quick to respond, and extremely careful about how he leaves your property. I'm very pleased with the outcome of the work, and will be using HORIZON Roofing and Restoration, LLC again for future work.

Description of Work
Replaced roof. Repaired siding. Painted repaired siding.

Category roofing,siding

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with HORIZON! We really appreciate your business and look forward to helping you with future work!

02/08/2016

Travis W.

12/25/2015

Eli C.

Description of Work
Had a roof leak. They came out a few days after I called (there had been several days of heavy rain and all the roofing companies I called were very busy, some never even returned my phone call). They got up on the roof, and decided it just needed some sealing. There was no upselling to make a massive overhaul or roof replacement, and only charged $100 to seal 10-20 holes in the shingles. Will contact them for future work or if the roof needs replacing. Seem like stand up guys.

08/25/2014

Linda G.

Justin is attentive and easy to contact by cell phone message or text. He works long hours with several crews. He makes the procedure as painless as possible.

Description of Work
Examined the roof, pointed out hail damage to insurance adjuster, re-roofed house.

03/03/2014

Lucy N.

I called Justin, who was recommended by a friend, when I noticed a shingle missing from my roof. We scheduled a time to meet for him to check out the problem. He showed up on time - a big plus! - and determined I had storm damage and should qualify for a replacement covered by insurance. I filed a damage claim and arranged for the adjuster to inspect. Justin offered to be here when the adjuster came - which gave me great piece of mind - and went up on the roof with him. 15 minutes later I had a check in hand to cover the materials to begin the job. We scheduled a date to do the job. Justin and his crew had the job done and cleaned up by 4:00, despite running into a few issues thanks to the previous homeowner, and the only trace left behind was a partial pack of shingles in case I need it down the road. The whole process, from initial meeting through completion of the job was A+ professional. I would recommend Horizon to anyone needing roofing repairs/replacement. Thanks again, Justin.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

[removed member name] thank you so much taking the time to write us a review and for sharing your experience. My crew and I were very happy to help you and [removed member name] out with your new roofing system and were glad it turned out so well. It was a pleasure to work with you both and if you ever need anything in the future please let us know.

12/22/2013

Perry T.

Replaced roof. Overall, great experience. Took care to protect area around house and did an excellent job with clean up. Job well supervised.

Description of Work

Category gutter cleaning,gutter repair,roofing,siding,water damage restoration,woodworking

[member name removed], it was great getting to meet you and [member name removed] while working with you on your insurance claim. My crew and I thoroughly enjoyed doing your roofing project and I really appreciate your kind words towards our company and your experience. Thank you also for being so personable and giving me all the great advice and suggestions before I went on my NYC trip. I hope you both are doing well and if you should need anything in the future please give me a call.

08/26/2013

Travis W.

Justin is great to work with! I am very satisfied. The coordination between Horizon Roofing, the insurance company and the work crew was very good. All I had to pay was my insure police deductible. Justin and his crew paid close attention to cleanup, etc. Everything installed correctly! Everything was as advertised.

Description of Work
Replaced entire roof.

08/10/2013

Jennifer C.

Horizon Roofing and Restoration were great from start to finish with our entire roofing process. We dealt with Justin from Horizon and he made the process as easy and simple as possible. Horizon were very professional and personable when talking with us about our roof. We had never really thought that much about our roof and storms damaging it until Justin did our neighbors roof. They told us that we should have him take a look at it and if there was enough damage then our insurance company would pay for the entire thing! We called him and he came out and took a look at our roof. He was very thorough in his evaluation of our roof and explaining to us what we needed to do in order to get the process started. Justin met with our adjuster to look at the roof's damage while we were gone to work for the day. When he called and told my husband and I that they had agreed to pay for a new roof we couldn't believe it! We were even more blown away when we got our paperwork in the mail from our insurance company stating that the roof would cost around $14,000 but we only had to pay our $500 deductible. We really didn't have to do much of anything besides call our claim in and Justin handled the rest. We picked out the color of shingle that we wanted and then Justin scheduled a day for us to get our roof done. Justin and his crew were great and finished the roof in only one day! They had everything cleaned up by 8pm that night. When my husband and I woke up the next morning to leave for work it was as if no roofers had even been there. They cleaned up everything from the old roof and put everything back to the way it was before they came. We have gotten a lot of compliments on our roof from our neighbors and the people that we walk with in the neighborhood. Just from the street you can see the craftsmanship and detail that was taken into consideration with our roof. We would definitely recommend working with Horizon and Justin in the future if you want to see if your insurance company may pay for you and your family to get a new roof. We really couldn't be more happy with how it all turned out. Thanks again Justin!

Description of Work
ROOFING! Horizon put a brand new roof on our home.

[member name removed] thank you so much for taking the time to write a review on your experience with HORIZON. We really enjoyed working with you guys as well and please let us know if you need anything in the future. Thanks again!

United Water Restoration Group of Charlotte

We are an emergency service open 24/7. No matter what time it is, give us a call and we can help! We service Charlotte, North Carolina, and its surrounding areas. Whether the damage is caused by water or fire, or there is a need for mold remediation services, United Water Restoration of Charlotte is the number one option.

Offers by United Water Restoration Group of Charlotte on Angi
    All American Gutter Protection

The best decision you'll ever make! All American Gutter Protection is an innovative gutter protection company that is established and manufactured in the USA, who prides themselves on the highest quality product, installation, customer service and satisfaction. Specializing in seamless aluminum gutters and a stainless steel micro filter gutter guard, All American Gutter Protection is the number one choice when it comes to all gutter needs. All American Gutter Protection uses only authorized, trained technicians and a lifetime performance warranty.

Ned Stevens Gutter Cleaning & Installations, LLC

When you choose Ned Stevens for your gutter cleaning, gutter repair, gutter installation, and other services, you can count on exceptional quality of work and outstanding customer service. Our labor staff are all our own employees, and we train them in our state-of-the-art training facility focusing on quality work. Our work is 100% Guaranteed. Your satisfaction is our goal. We want to make your gutter cleaning experience effortless. You never need to be home! We are fully insured and guarantee all of our work. Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Check, PayPal
    $250

Our services include but are not limited to: -Roofing -Siding -Painting -Remodeling & additions -Gutters -Gutter cleaning -Decking

Plumbing