Greenwood Tree Service

Founded 2011 • With Angi since May 2011

Top tree service for all Cary, NC region. All kind of services: - Tree trimming; - Tree cutting; - Tree removal; - Tree Pruning; and more!...

Express Tree Service, LLC

Express Tree Service, LLC offers Tree Services in Raleigh, NC. Its services are tree cutting, trimming, lot clearance, and stump grounding. Knightdale, NC Tree Contractor, Tree Cutting, Tree Clearing, Affordable Tree Service, Reliable Tree Service http://expresstreesvc.com

CS Tree Services Inc

CS Tree Services is a fully-insured tree company serving the Raleigh, Cary, Apex, Durham, and Chapel Hill areas for the past 15 years. We know how important your trees are to your landscaping, property value, and quality of life. Our services include tree removal, trimming, stump grinding, tree health care, and integrated pest management. As an owner-operated company, we recognize the qualities that customers look for in a professional tree service. "CS" stands for Chris and Steve, the company owners and long-time best friends, who personally handle all quotes and tree assessments. Training our employees and nurturing a culture of safety is our highest priority. We believe safety and quality go hand in hand, and our customers recognize this, as they continue to recommend CS Tree Services to everyone they meet. We have three ISA certified arborists on staff, and our tight-knit professional team will get your job done cleanly and beautifully- and for a reasonable price. We are proud of our 5-star customer rating and work hard to maintain it. But don’t take it from us, see our reviews!

American Arborists

We specialize in helping trees and people live together in urban situations. Fully Insured, General Liability, North Carolina Workman's Comp. Our continued education and strong safety values allow us to preform the upmost professional and safe job. Our company pays special attention to the details of every project to ensure complete satisfaction of each client. Our goal is to enhance the exterior of your home, raise your property value, and beautify your whole neighborhood. Your satisfaction is our priority and we strive to provide a service we are proud of. We start every project by providing a thorough consultation to understand your goals and the needs of the project. We do this to guarantee that the project is completed according to your preferences.

Offers by American Arborists on Angi

06/03/2016

11/10/2015

Description of Work
Trimmed all our bushes, cut down a few small trees, and some branches. Cleaned up all the branches, trees, etc. so it looked like they were never there. Very professional job.

04/08/2015

I have used Greenwood Tree services at least 4 or 5 times since the organization was started. It is, I believe, one of the finest service provider I have ever used. Israel, the owner, is very, very professional and exceeded everything I requested and more. The clean-up following the job was excellent. I would highly recommend and highly trust this business to perform any of its services. I am avai...

Description of Work
The provider removed and grinded the stumps of two very large trees. I have used Greenwood on several other occasions in the past. This included not only the removal of numerous trees, but also tree trimming and pruning.

05/10/2011

I’ve used them a couple of times and they are very good. They are pretty easy to get a hold of. They return calls quickly. They are very thorough. They make sure that they understand what exactly the customer wants done. I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used the services of Greenwood Tree Service off and on in the last 2 weeks because of all the storm damage. They removed a lot of storm damaged trees, the hazardous trees and the dead trees.

Category tree service

Tree Service, Trees Trimming Service, Tree Removal, Stump Grinding Service, Stump Removal Service