Greenwood Tree Service

Founded 2011 • With Angi since May 2011

Top tree service for all Cary, NC region. All kind of services: - Tree trimming; - Tree cutting; - Tree removal; - Tree Pruning; and more!...

Timberman Tree Service LLC

Timberman Tree Service LLC

Timberman Tree Service has been in business for over ten years. All of our customers are 100% satisfied with price and expertise in getting the job done. Built on Christian values, and our "get the job done right" attitude, we are committed to our customers' needs, and understand the dynamics of how your landscape brings out the value of your property. We offer professional advice on pruning, removing, and how the job should be completed from start to finish. Our number one priority is your satisfaction that is why we are listed on the Better Business Bureau as well as Angi's List and Google. We are graciously looking forward to serving you. Call for a free no obligation estimate today. Timberman Tree Service

06/03/2016

11/10/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trimmed all our bushes, cut down a few small trees, and some branches. Cleaned up all the branches, trees, etc. so it looked like they were never there. Very professional job.

04/08/2015

I have used Greenwood Tree services at least 4 or 5 times since the organization was started. It is, I believe, one of the finest service provider I have ever used. Israel, the owner, is very, very professional and exceeded everything I requested and more. The clean-up following the job was excellent. I would highly recommend and highly trust this business to perform any of its services. I am avai...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The provider removed and grinded the stumps of two very large trees. I have used Greenwood on several other occasions in the past. This included not only the removal of numerous trees, but also tree trimming and pruning.

05/10/2011

I’ve used them a couple of times and they are very good. They are pretty easy to get a hold of. They return calls quickly. They are very thorough. They make sure that they understand what exactly the customer wants done. I would use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used the services of Greenwood Tree Service off and on in the last 2 weeks because of all the storm damage. They removed a lot of storm damaged trees, the hazardous trees and the dead trees.

CATEGORY tree service

Tree Service, Trees Trimming Service, Tree Removal, Stump Grinding Service, Stump Removal Service