John Sullivan Handyman Services

Founded 2011 • With Angi since August 2013

General Residential Construction: doors, windows, siding, building maintenance, limited electrical & plumbing..Does not require to be insured....

Cuttin Up Construction

My name is Russell. I am the owner of Cuttin Up Construction. I specialize in installing storm doors, entry doors, and sliding doors. When you hire me, you're hiring a professional who is trained and skilled to deliver lasting value to your home. I have several years of experience in the industry and I know how to keep my customers satisfied. I am currently located on Oak Island N.C and I am insured, reliable and have a great eye for detail. We offer free estimates and would love to hear from you soon. Please call us or click for an estimate today!

Precision Garage Door Service of Myrtle Beach

Serving Conway and Myrtle Beach from Little River to Pawley's Island. Same day/24-hour emergency service available. The highest quality garage door parts and accessories available in the garage door industry. Certified technicians, fully stocked trucks. Precision Door Service has more than 20 years of professional experience in garage door installation and is committed to customer satisfaction. We do top quality work at an affordable price. Please feel free to email us at mail@theprecisionteam.com

Offers by Precision Garage Door Service of Myrtle Beach on Angi
Myrtle Beach Electrician Mister Sparky

We are locally owned and operated company that operates 24/7. We work days, nights, and weekends for the same rate. We provide an on time guarantee and a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Our technicians are drug tested and background checked. They are also uniformed and have an ID badge. We show up in a fully stocked van ready to do the job. Our dispatch fees are waived for new installation estimates, and our unlimited diagnostic charge (residential only) is 89.00. We offer many discounts and coupons on our website. Our electrical license number is M113378 and we are a DBA under AHSC, INC. Additional services: security lighting, hot tub circuits, attic fans, bath & ceiling fans, dimmers, LED lamp upgrades, GFI replacements, circuit breaker replacements, label electrical panel, annual maintenance agreements.

Offers by Myrtle Beach Electrician Mister Sparky on Angi

10/22/2015

No return phone call.

Category handyman service

02/24/2015

John was extremely professional and provide the necessary communication for the job that was done. We had one damaged panel of screening on our porch, approximately a 10 ft X 4 ft section and the storm door was not hanging and shutting properly. He came out and looked at the job, took measurements and gave us a quotation. We were not in a huge hurry, so we gave him our time frame and he scheduled ...

Description of Work
Replaced torn screening on screened in porch and the gas closure for a storm door.

Category handyman service,doors,sunrooms

11/26/2014

replace 2 new faucets located under hse. using a crawl space

Description of Work
installed 2 anti-siphon faucets to replace 2 that were leaking and no longer had parts to fix. great job as it involves a crawl space and he changed both like i said a great job

Category doors

07/01/2014

It went very well . I BOUGHT WATER HEATER AND JOHN SULLIVAN INSTALLED IT. TOUGH JOB AS HEATER IS STUCK IN A CLOSET AND HE MANAGED TO REMOVE OLD AND INSTALL NEW. HEATER WORKS VERY WELL HAD HIM INSTALL A WATER FILTER BEFORE THE HEATER THIS HAS BEEN CHANGED AS THE WATER IS MURKY. WOULD USE JOHN AGAIN..

Description of Work
INSTALL HOT WATER HEATER

Category handyman service

06/09/2014

John has performed many services for us. He is a skilled carpenter, electrician and plumber.

Description of Work
Replaced hardwood flooring and molding.

Category home remodeling