All About Roofing Co LLC

Founded 1984 • With Angi since February 2008

1761 W Webb Ave

Burlington, NC 27217

Since 1984 All About Roofing Co has been providing quality roofing systems for Greensboro/Burlington and surrounding areas. We provide quality roofing products and first class craftsmanship. All About Roofing Company is factory trained and certified to provide good advice about products and procedures, to help educate you so you can choose what is best for your needs. We here at All About Roofing Company are dedicated, reliable, experienced, top-notch professionals providing the best roofing systems. We are a select roofing contractor, with factory credentials as a knowledge and professional roofing contractor. Only 1% of all contractors qualify for this status. That allows us to offer Integrity Roofing Systems, with extended manufacture warranties. This is the highest achievement possible for a roofing contractor. Our Roofing specialists are trained to design a roofing system for your family and home. Our roofing technicians are trained to spot and repair roofing problems that otherwise could be costly and led to further damages. All About Roofing Company is family owned and operated. We are very family oriented and strive to treat your family like our own. Our goal is to provide quality and satisfaction to surpass anything in our industry. We want long lasting relationships with our clients. Additional contact names - Jeremy Lee....

roofing (49)gutter repair (3)chimney repair (1)chimney cap repair (1)gutter cleaning (1)

06/15/2020

George T.

Excellent and done very quickly. Fixed a problem that many others could not. I will use this company again.

Description of Work
Fixing a leak between a tin roof & a regular shingled roof.

Category roofing,chimney caps

Work Completed On 06/15/2020

08/25/2019

Andrew I.

Great. He arrived to give an estimate and fixed it in fifteen minutes without charging us.

Description of Work
Roof repair

Work Completed On 07/10/2019

07/08/2019

Dennis B.

It was great, the service was good, the price was good and they did everything they said.

Description of Work
They replaced my roof.

Work Completed On 07/08/2015

11/05/2018

Robin W.

He was supposed to come just to do an estimate but it was such a simple fix he was able to take care of it on his first visit. He was great, he also checked to make sure that there was no moisture whatsoever so I was really glad that he could tell so that I could sleep soundly at night

Description of Work
Fixed a leak in our roof

Work Completed On 10/20/2018

12/06/2017

Adam S.

We couldn't be happier with the whole experience. The team from All about roofing worked together very well and made for a seamless install. Every effort was made to ensure our happiness with the job. I can be very particular about things being done right and don't like relying on others to work on my house, but am more that satisfied with the work done, plus they replaced the entire roof in only 2 days. I had some special requests and was told that it would not be a problem. The workers were polite and knowledgeable and cleaned up well when the work was done. I am very pleased with the quality of work and attention to detail provided by All About Roofing.

Description of Work
We had our roof replaced and upgraded to a metal roof due to storm damage.

Work Completed On 12/06/2017

Thank you so much Mr. [Member Name Removed], we love to receive feedback about how we are doing. There is always room for improvement. Please remember our Referral Reward Program which offers you a $50 gift card for every referral that purchases a roof replacement with our company. Be Blessed! :)

08/22/2017

Roger M.

Beautiful job. Owner came to make estimate. He is courteous and easy to talk to. We chose Landmark Architectural shingles, a more expensive product. First day, 6 men were on the roof, removing shingles and putting up new. There were enough shingles for 2 men to work the beginning of the second morning. Additional shingles arrived that afternoon. Two men finished the job by lunchtime the third day. They cleaned up their mess each day! Gutters were installed another week, when it was not raining!

Description of Work
Gambrel roof needed replacing, along with gutters and gutter guard. (This type of roof has shingles covering front and rear walls of second story.)

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 08/15/2017

Review for All About Roofing Co LLC - 1761 W Webb Ave, Burlington, NC - 36084942

We are so glad you are happy with your roof and our company. Please remember our Referral Reward Program which offers you a $50 gift card for every referral that purchases a roof replacement with our company. Thank you for your review. :)

09/28/2016

Thomas B.

They said that they would send someone out to look at the roof on a Friday. I heard nothing back from them until I called them on following Wednesday. They said that the roof was wet and they wanted to come back out the following Friday to get measurements for total roof replacement. It is not four weeks later and I have not heard anything else from them.

Description of Work
Roof had developed two leaks, one over living area and one over front porch.

Work Completed On 08/31/2016

[Member Name Removed] we did come out and meet with your tenants as you requested. We asked to meet with you, however you wanted us to meet with the tenants instead. We did give them an estimate, we gave them a written estimate dated 08/22/16. We also called your contact number and left a message for you to call us back so we could go over the estimate that we left your tenants. I do have a copy of the estimate that was left with your tenants. If you would like to give us a call at the office I would be more than happy to email you the estimate or go over it with you over the phone. I look forward to your call...my name is Michelle and I am the office manager. Thank you and have a blessed day :)

08/18/2016

Timothy E.

Jeremy is very friendly, but that is about it after that there was no contact. We signed the contract for work to be done on 6-15-16 for work to be done not started until 8-09-16. In between there was no contact from them, my wife would call for updates otherwise there was nothing. Installation crew was wonderful came went about there work and got it done except for one piece which they put on about a week later. Power exhaust fan is anything but it barely runs and really is a waste of 350.00. People in the office were not very friendly or helpful. Bottom line if you don't care when it gets done and you don't care if the company does not communicate with you about your job then they your company but if you want communication and get the job done promptly go somewhere else.

Description of Work
Put on metal roof and solar exhaust fan plus metal roof for small out building.

Work Completed On 08/09/2016

I am sorry to hear that your experience with our company was not satisfactory for you. I would like to point out that Jeremy did inform you that we were 2 months out on installations before you signed the contract. Jeremy makes everyone aware of this so that there is no confusion and everyone is on the same page as to when the installation will take place. We have not been made aware that you are unhappy with the power exhaust fan. We take pride in making our clients happy, therefore, if you would have called our office and informed us about the power fan we would have been happy to do whatever it took to fix the issue. Any time your wife called our office we informed her of the expected installation date. I do apologize for any unfriendly communication that you might have received from our office staff, we do switch our phones over to an answering service and we have had some complaints about the staff there being unfriendly. I will look into this. I am the office manager here at All About Roofing and I have not spoken to you or your wife, if I would have been made aware of these issues I could have handled them promptly for you. We would be happy to come out and take a look at the power fan and by any means do what needs to be done to make you a happy client. We take Pride in our work and our company, and we will do whatever it takes to make you a happy client. Please feel free to contact me at 336-524-8607. My name is Michelle and I look forward to hearing from you!

07/27/2015

Carolyn N.

These is an excellent agency with determination to serve in a professional manner and get the job done. I was so impressed, and the technicians were a pleasure to work with. My roof is 15 years old and I expect to have roofing needs in future, and I definately will turn to All About Roofing with all confidence.

Description of Work
repaired leak in roof

Work Completed On 07/27/2015

06/24/2015

Richard M.

Very well! Great team of installers!

Description of Work
They replaced our roof with architectural tiles and did a fabulous job from start to finish. Jamie was great to work with and delivered everything he promised and more!

Work Completed On 03/15/2015

Services Include: Shingle Roofs, Metal Roofs, Roof Leak Repairs, Chimney Repairs, Gutters, Gutter Guards,

Roof Cleaning