Quantum Roofing

Asheville, NC 28803

Quantum Transformations!

Quantum Transformations!

roofing
A compilation of recent Quantum reroof transformations!

Quantum Roofing was founded off of a desire to provide more. With so many contractors interested in doing whatever it takes to just "get the job", Quantum Roofing takes a different approach. We focus on doing what we say were going to do in a timely manner, with exceptional customer service and second-to-none craftsmanship. Quantum Roofing believes that if you focus on the people and the quality, then the numbers will follow. With HAAG certified hail/wind inspectors and a vast knowledge of the insurance industry, we can even handle your insurance restoration project. Whether you have a residential or commercial roof give us a call today to experience the best roofing company in the industry....

roofing (14)siding companies (2)gutter repair (2)

01/07/2021

John M.

completed in 2 days very professional

Description of Work
strip and replace roof shingles

Work Completed On 12/29/2020

12/22/2020

Janis G.

Good.They were easy to work with, good price and workmanship.

Description of Work
New roof, gutters with leaf guard and down spouts.

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 12/22/2020

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]!

10/21/2020

Diana K.

Installed a standing seam metal roof on my 1920s house and repaired a several rotted sections of wood. They were expensive, but of the few companies I spoke with, they made me feel the most reassured that everything would be done perfectly. They did high quality work with high quality materials. Nothing was rushed, they were very meticulous every step of the way, and made every effort to clean up each day. The project manager and sales person checked in with me throughout the process to make sure things were going well, that I understood what was happening, and to answer any questions I had. In the end I had a couple of minor aesthetic concerns and they were fixed immediately. I am extremely happy with my roof and hope to not have to think about it again for at least a few decades.

Description of Work
Install new standing seam metal roof and fix underlying rotted wood

Work Completed On 10/20/2020

Review for Quantum Roofing - 28 Schenck Pkwy, Asheville, NC - 38967844

08/03/2020

Judi L.

After having four roofing contractors come to my home and give me estimates, Quantum Roofing was the last one. I'm glad I waited. Their representative spent more time with me gaining more information than the previous contractors. The other contractors seemed like they were too busy to do anything more than give me an estimate later by email. When the Quantum rep finished the evaluation of my roof, he took a video of his inspection outlining what was necessary to complete the job. This was way beyond what the others had done and I was quite impressed. Not only did they come at 8:30, but finished at 2pm taking all the debris with them when they left. I could not be happier with the quality and efficiency of this company.

Description of Work
Roof replaced

Work Completed On 07/06/2020

12/15/2019

Sal C.

1. Pricing was way HIGH. More than 45% than three over vendors. 2. Representative was not a very good ambassador of the company. Was condescending and wouldn't answer technical questions. 3. Insisted on a Power point presentation instad of explaining how this project would be done. PP is like 20 years past their usefulness. Most of the reviews here are a couple of years old. Gues things change.

Description of Work
Roof, gutters siding.

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding

Work Completed On 12/14/2019

[Member Name Removed], I’m sorry you felt your experience was lacking. We commonly get high praises for our detailed and thorough estimating process. We reviewed your file and noticed we chatted with you about a option heavy, high end siding package. Taking some of the options out and going with a middle tier product would have reduced the price and might have been a better fit for you. It is common for competitors to not install proper trim pieces or underlayment to try and win the job. We focus on providing a high quality service/experience and allow our pricing to fall where it may. This focus on giving you a high quality and complete package sometimes drives our prices up. Again I apologize that you didn’t receive the same experience that so many of our other customers experience.

06/19/2019

Tim G.

Highest recommendation! Project Manager William Peeples conducted a meticulous assessment of our 32-year-old residential roof shingles, including photos & video. He explained all aspects of installing new architectural shingles, drip edging and gutter guards. He answered all our questions in terms we could understand, and he provided conscientious updates about scheduling and arrival times. The work crew was thorough, hard-working, and very careful to cover & protect patio & shrubs from roof debris. The entire job (3-bedroom ranch, front porch + attached garage, plus new flashing around chimney) was finished in a single day! Clean-up was exceptional, including follow-up return trips to inspect entire perimeter of our house and ensure all construction materials and nails were picked up. Quantum Roofing is a first-class, highly professional operation, very courteous and VERY customer-focused. Their affiliated financial service is also easy to work with. This was important to me because I needed to finance a loan for this job. I would not hesitate to call these guys to work on my house again, although I hope and trust this is the last roof I'll ever need. A new roof isn't cheap, but you get what you pay for, and Quantum Roofing offers excellent value.

Description of Work
Installation of new roof shingles

Work Completed On 06/03/2019

Thank you! We appreciate your review & support!

07/13/2018

lesley M.

There were some challenges with my historic roof but they were dealt with.

Description of Work
My old roof shingles were removed A new rook was installed.

Work Completed On 07/13/2018

05/15/2018

Kai T.

Very good experience with Quantum overall. Good communication throughout the process from initial look, quote, and execution. Appreciated the walk through of the process as it was my first time reroofing a house, good explanation of all the options. Timing was right as expected even with a custom skylight. My roof is a bit more complex than a typical house and the job required significant decking replacement that was not anticipated, but the crew still finished the roof in one day and did a great job cleaning up the site.

Description of Work
New Roof & Some Siding Replacement

Category roofing,siding

Work Completed On 05/01/2018

04/02/2018

Laurie C.

Excellent and would use Quantum again. Very professional owner and crew team. Honest, courteous and punctual. This was a major project on a 28 year old metal roof that had been leaking. Lots of replacement decking was required. The hardest working and best managed crew we have ever seen.

Description of Work
Roofing and deck replacement as needed.

Work Completed On 03/05/2018

Thank you!

08/26/2017

Wayne A.

Well it went Great! After the job Jimmy contacted us several times and stopped by to make sure we were happy with all the work and if we were satisfied with our new Roof. We needed and complete tear down to bare wood and Jimmy's men found a few areas that needed to have some new plywood as it had deteriorated and needed to be replaced. This work was performed as all the work beyond our expectations. To sum things up we would heartily endorse Quantum Roofing to anyone who was considering any Roofing needs. Just an Outstanding job from start to finish!

Description of Work
Our home needed a new roof. We had 4 different and highly recommended roofing companies come to our home and give us work up prices for the job. Everyone was pretty much in the same ballpark as prices for the job within reason. However, Quantum Roofing stood head and shoulders above all the competition. Jimmy Balson is the owner of Quantum Roofing. Jimmy has extensive experience and was by far the most knowledgeable off all the folks we interviewed for our needs. We we struck by his professional and friendly manner. Jimmy answered all our questions and addressed all our concerns and made excellent suggestions about how to best serve our roofing needs. Once we made the decision to hire Quantum Roofing Jimmy gave us an approximate date and keep us informed as when to expect his crew to start the work. Jimmy and his man showed up on time and performed all the work in a manner that was beyond our expectations! Everyone was great and when the job was completed ahead of time they did an amazing job not only on the installation but cleaned up the work area and left all our plants and shrubs virtually untouched within reason.

Work Completed On 08/03/2017

Thank you for your review!

In addition to our 25+ years in roofing experience we can often handle many other needs you may have while we complete your roof. We pride ourselves in quality craftsmanship so if we can't do to our standards we will find somebody that can. We also offer complimentary HAAG Certified hail/wind inspections for your insurance company.