CS Tree Services Inc

Founded 2003 • With Angi since January 2007

Awards & Badges

1612 Burgess Hill Ct.

Apex, NC 27539

CS Tree Services is a fully-insured tree company serving the Raleigh, Cary, Apex, Durham, and Chapel Hill areas for the past 15 years. We know how important your trees are to your landscaping, property value, and quality of life. Our services include tree removal, trimming, stump grinding, tree health care, and integrated pest management. As an owner-operated company, we recognize the qualities that customers look for in a professional tree service. "CS" stands for Chris and Steve, the company owners and long-time best friends, who personally handle all quotes and tree assessments. Training our employees and nurturing a culture of safety is our highest priority. We believe safety and quality go hand in hand, and our customers recognize this, as they continue to recommend CS Tree Services to everyone they meet. We have three ISA certified arborists on staff, and our tight-knit professional team will get your job done cleanly and beautifully- and for a reasonable price. We are proud of our 5-star customer rating and work hard to maintain it. But don’t take it from us, see our reviews!...

tree service (284)mulch delivering (10)excavating (10)lawn care (7)hauling (2)gutter cleaning (1)pest control (1)

03/17/2021

Highly recommend CS Tree Services. From the initial estimate through the actual tree removal, they were professional and clear about their services. They exceeded our expectations (and left the yard looking better when they arrived!)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree Removal and Tree Trimming

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/04/2021

02/22/2021

Excellent service. The team arrived punctually. Did all the work required with consideration for the rest of the property, and cleaned up completely afterwards. They made sure that I came out to approve the work before they left. The price was fair and competitive . I will definitely call for my future needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had four trees that needed significant trimming.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/12/2021

02/09/2021

We couldn't be more pleased with the work CS Tree Service did for us. They use a remote robotic grapple saw which is a marvel to watch in operation. They removed two large trees from our property, one right next to the house, and another deep in the backyard but that they easily reached with the boom arm from the base of our driveway. Steve and Chris and their entire crew are consummate profession...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree Removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/04/2021

01/12/2021

Everything went great! Crew showed up on time, removed the trees, ground down the stumps, cleaned up all debris, and left the area clean. This is the second time I've used their services and never had any complaints. They're very professional and experts at what they do. I would definitely recommend them and would hire them again for any future jobs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed 2 Pine Trees

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/12/2021

12/16/2020

I have used this company in the past once before, and I was happy with completed work then and now. Friendly employees who left the area clean after work completed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Take down parts of 2 trees, stump grind where a tree was removed prior and pruning a tree close to house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/09/2020

10/18/2020

Fantastic work, and the cleanup was impressive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree trimming and stump grinding

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2020

09/23/2020

Crew arrived as scheduled & got their equipment set up. They were all very professional & the crane they used for all this was an amazing piece of hardware! Using the crane they were able to reach both trees without having to put the really heavy equipment on the yard; the yard got by with only light "tracking" from the loader. They cleaned up as they went along & everybody knew what they were doi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had two trees near the house that needed attention: a willow oak behind the patio that was dying & a red maple in the front yard that had been seriously damaged in a storm. We wanted the oak removed & the maple's damaged sections removed & the rest of the tree pruned in an attempt to save it.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2020

06/15/2020

These guys are great! I've been working with them for years. I had several large trees removed that required 2 cranes, and it was amazing watching Chris work. He was very precise, they worked hard and did a great job cleaning up all of the debris afterward.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed 4 large trees

CATEGORY excavators,lawn service,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2020

06/08/2020

They sent me a message said I was out of their service area. I'm located in downtown Apex. Their office location is in Apex.. I called, they are 2 months delayed. I assume they are auto-declining all service requests and given bogus answers because they are so backed up on work. Good luck getting service in 2020.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a quote for removal of trees.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2020

Good afternoon, My name is Sandra, I am the scheduling coordinator. I wanted to apologize to you, I inadvertently sent this message to you by accident. I realize you are in Apex and not above highway 85. This message should have gone to someone else. Please be assured we are not auto declining any services. I do my best to try and accommodate all requests. We strive to give top quality and timely ...

04/26/2020

The CS team was great from the start. The estimate was thorough and gave consideration to my desire to keep trees rather than just remove for sake of ease. The team showed up right on time day of service and did a great job. Everything cleaned up fast and let me know of everything that was done during a walkthrough to make sure I understood what was completed. Nice, polite, and would happily use a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of one tree, pruning of five others

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/14/2020

Tree Removal, Trimming, Pruning, Stump Grinding, Tree Health Care, and Integrated Pest Management

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express