We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We accept remote payment

Schwartz Brothers Landscape Solutions Inc

Founded 2009 • With Angi since March 2010

569 Muirfield Dr

Saint Charles, MO 63304

Schwartz Brothers is a family owned and operated lawn and landscape company. We strive to meet customer's needs in a respectful, prompt, and courteous manner. Working with each individual customer to meet their needs ensures the job is done right the first time and to the customers specifications....

02/23/2021

Patrick W.

We have used them for four years and they are outstanding! Incredible value, outstanding advice for any lawn situation (lawn care, mulching for swing sets, killing bamboo, etc.), and so easy to work with

Description of Work
mowing, leaf removal, mulching

Category landscaping, lawn service, lawn treatment, leaf removal, mulch

08/12/2020

Sue W.

The project went great. Sam was fantastic and worked with us on several options. We are so pleased with the crew that did the work.

Description of Work
Landscaping stairs in back yard

Category drain pipe, hardscaping

05/17/2020

Herman N.

unresponsive, never returned in app messages or phone calls.

Description of Work
Nothing they never showed up

Category lawn service, drain pipe

05/14/2020

Lorraine R.

They came and did the job. They let me know they were there by waving to me on the front porch. Great job and my yard looks wonderful.

Description of Work
Mowing the yard, weeding and cleaning up grass from road.

Category drain pipe

09/07/2019

Scott G.

As always, Schwartz Brothers do a fantastic job. The estimate was provided in a timely fashion and the job was completed according to schedule. I had 6 areas of my lawn leveled and sodded. I can hardly tell any disturbance to the yard. I’m very happy with the results and will use Schwartz Brothers again for future projects.

Description of Work
Leveling and sodding yard

08/17/2019

john M.

Very good. They did a good job. Easy online payment. They come when they said they would come.

Description of Work
Cutting the lawn.

08/16/2019

Ella P.

This is my second week with Schwartz Brothers lawn care. I am very pleased with my lawn. I can tell the difference in their lawn mower, because my lawn looks so much better from their cut. The previous lawn service maybe had dull blades. I also intend to use their expertise in landscaping.

Description of Work
lawn mowed

06/04/2019

Bobbi P.

My lawn was a nightmare. Neighbor was going to cut it and got way-laid. It was over 10" tall, and Bryan sent his team out, worked with my schedule, and did a fabulous job. My lawn now looks like my neighbor's lawns; fantastic. I can't recommend Schwartz Brothers highly enough! If I could give them higher than an A rating, I would.

Description of Work
Lawn Mowing

05/23/2019

Beverly V.

It is so nice to know, there are some people that still have an excellent work ethic. I spoke with someone in the office at 9:30am Thursday and my grass was done 3:00pm same day. Would recommend over and over.

Description of Work
Lawn service

10/11/2018

Keith S.

The project was completed on time and at the price quoted.

Description of Work
New drain line

08/14/2018

Brian P.

Job was completed with good results

Description of Work
Minor leveling of backyard in preparation for installation of above ground pool

Category hauling services, lawn service, mulch

08/09/2018

Richard A.

On 7/26 I wrote a note (summarized below) to Brandon at Schwartz Brothers: On 6/14 I got a bid from them to do some yard work. I requested that they do it within a couple of weeks. Their guy said they should be able to meet that timing since things had slowed down some since the heavy business from the first part of the season had passed. The bid included: Trim bushes as low as possible without hurting them Don’t trim the top of the 2 bushes by front door Fix 3 edgers Plant one 5-gallon Boxwood (this was done) On 7/9 (over 3 weeks and after a reminder call) they finally came out to do the work. But they didn’t do the edgers and I was disappointed in some of the details of the trimming. On 7/13 Brandon came to the house and we reviewed the work. The problems were: +The edgers hadn’t been fixed >He said that they probably wouldn’t be able to get to them until Monday or Tuesday of the following week (7/16-7/17) >They still hadn’t been fixed as of when I sent this note, 7/26 (They still haven't as of today, 8/9/18) +The shrubs were not cut back as short as I had discussed with the guy that did the pricing >Brandon said that it was probably good that they weren’t, due to the heat of the summer >It would have been good if the guy doing the pricing had mentioned that rather than letting me think otherwise. +The two shrubs by the front door were supposed to be left to get taller but they were cut off >They were also not trimmed to an even height +There are three purplish, leafy shrubs that were trimmed in such a way that they look poorly spaced (they weren’t trimmed so as to be centered over their “trunks”) So i asked . . . "When will the edgers be fixed? This is the third request, coming almost a month and a half after the pricing was done." Brandon and I agreed that this fall, the shrubs could be cut back further without harming them. With that in mind, he said he would schedule date and email me when it would be. I hadn’t seen that email yet and asked how it was coming. I was never contacted about any of this. The edgers were never fixed. I received a bill on 8/4 where they billed me $30 less than they bid. I was very disappointed in Schwartz Brothers service. I was patient and they fell way short. I do not plan to use them again and if the chance comes to steer friends away from them, I will do so.

Description of Work
Trim Shrubs, Plant 1 Shrub, Fix Edgers

Category landscaping

07/31/2018

Gary D.

The retaining wall was done quickly and looks beautiful. Waiting til September for the reaminder of the project due to weather. Tool hot to grow grass.

Description of Work
Replace retaining wall, level and re-seed back yard, redirect downspouts

Category landscaping, lawn service, lawn treatment, drain pipe

06/25/2018

Louis S.

Hired company twice (once to put in French drains & beds in fall and to plant in spring). Both times they arrived on time, worked professionally, and left area in very neat condition. We always felt they were working for and with us to get the results we wanted.

Description of Work
Removed old plants, installed French drains, retainer walls, raised beds, planted new plants.

Category landscaping, lawn service, drain pipe

06/19/2018

Rex M.

Called to get estimate, Salvador was sent out the next day. We walked around the yard talking about the job that I needed done. He gave me a bid before he left, I told him that I would get back with him in a few days. Four days later I called to tell him that I would hire them at his price, at first he acted like he didn't know who I was then he said he remembered me and said that he would "get us on the schedule" and that it might take "up to two weeks". That was almost 6 weeks ago now without so much as a phone call. I think he decided that it was not a big enough job for him. I told them what I needed done when I called to set up the estimate and when he came to look at the job. If they didn't want the job they should have said that at the time. Instead they blew me off after I accepted their terms. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!!!!

Description of Work
Fill holes in yard with Topsoil, Seed, Mulch flower beds

06/13/2018

Jeanne B.

Great! Did everything I wanted. Came for bid, work was done one week later!

Description of Work
Spring clean-up

12/21/2017

denise N.

See previous review...this is just an additional review

Description of Work
I’d like to ad to my previous review, that after speaking to Brandon regarding the bills that we kept receiving, he did explain that it was for a previous service. I’m happy that the confusion was cleared up. He did state that had we called and discussed our disappointment with the work, that they would have helped us out.

10/25/2017

Henry B.

Excellent, will definitely use again.

Description of Work
Landscaping

Category landscaping

10/20/2017

Danielle C.

I called, and they told me when they usually come to my neighborhood and about how much it would cost. They left a door hanger informing me of the cost and what they did, then billed me after 2-3 visits.

Description of Work
lawn mowing

08/08/2017

Lisa N.

Great!!! They have done a fabulous job, are thorough and very professional.

Description of Work
Weekly lawn maintenance and yearly special projects like over-seeding etc.

Category lawn service, lawn treatment

08/08/2017

Terri F.

They do a really good job. I have had them for the last 3 years and they are very reasonably priced. It's very good. The pricing I think is very reasonable for my size lawn. They're quality of work is excellent, they cut and trim and clean up after themselves.

Description of Work
They cut my lawn

08/02/2017

Christopher B.

Great! Communication was punctual and work done for a reasonable rate

Description of Work
Had mulch put down in spring and a bush removed

Category lawn service, mulch

07/04/2017

Kip P.

Showed up to do a bid, said it was too muddy to measure, even though I said I would walk the tape for him. Said to call him when it dried out, even though it took us 2 weeks to get him there in the first place. Waste of our time.

Description of Work
Grade back yard, seed or sod, build a retaining wall.

Category landscaping, lawn service, hardscaping

06/19/2017

Tracy C.

Brandon's crew was amazing ! We are beyond thrilled with the results! Our yard has never looked this good !! We will for sure hire them again !!

Description of Work
Mulch and Yard Clean up

05/15/2017

Mark C.

Great - they showed up, worked fast and neat, and I don't have to remind them when to show up again.

Description of Work
Regular mowing for our house

Outdoor Lighting Solutions LLC

With over 20 years of combined outdoor lighting services we’ve developed the experience to deliver incredible results, on time and on budget. There is not much we have not seen when it comes to outdoor lighting and we enjoy sharing great ideas. Our experience and relationships with our manufacturers allows us the ability to deliver some of the most cost-effective outdoor lighting solutions with LED and assorted technologies. We’re small business owners who know the value of keeping our word. By placing an emphasis to under-promise and over-deliver day by day we become more and more dependable. A trait we highly value. Installing, Repairing, Designing and Updating your Low-Voltage Landscape Lighting Systems with Top of the Line LED fixtures and luminaries. LED Christmas Lighting. We service Homes, Subdivision Entryways, Business and more!!

Daywork LLC

We provide hardscapes & landscaping services in and around St. Charles county. Specializing in design & installation. We offer the best solutions for your outdoor living areas. Our team is 100% focused on customer satisfaction and doing the best possible job.

Green Envy Lawns

"We started Green EnvySM Lawn Care because we wanted to give our local area the lawn care company it deserved. Providing you the answers and results is our goal. Unlike large nationwide companies, we all live, work and shop right here. It's people just like you who support our families. We never forget that. That's why we will always use the best products so your lawn can achieve its potential. Furthermore, we take exceptional pride in our vehicles and employees. That combination of great products and pride cannot be matched. Green Envy, we treat every lawn like it is our own. GUARANTEED! Please use our site for some great tips and discounts and please contact us to address any questions about lawn care you may have."

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Commercial and Residential: Fertilization, Weed control, Shrub Treatment, Aeration, Dethatching Lawn maintenance, Mowing , Leaf Removal, Gutter Cleaning ,Mulching, Shrub Trimming, Weed Pulling Landscaping design and Installation : Retaining wall, Walkways, Patios , Landscape Lighting Commercial Snow removal