Schwartz Brothers Landscape Solutions Inc

Founded 2009 • With Angi since March 2010

569 Muirfield Dr

Saint Charles, MO 63304

Schwartz Brothers is a family owned and operated lawn and landscape company. We strive to meet customer's needs in a respectful, prompt, and courteous manner. Working with each individual customer to meet their needs ensures the job is done right the first time and to the customers specifications....

lawn care (727)lawn treatment (249)lawn & landscaping (136)leaf removal (49)mulch delivering (30)hardscaping (25)tree service (24)irrigation system (15)gutter cleaning (8)drain pipe installation (6)hauling (4)stone & gravel (3)

02/23/2021

We have used them for four years and they are outstanding! Incredible value, outstanding advice for any lawn situation (lawn care, mulching for swing sets, killing bamboo, etc.), and so easy to work with

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
mowing, leaf removal, mulching

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment,leaf removal,mulch

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/22/2021

08/12/2020

The project went great. Sam was fantastic and worked with us on several options. We are so pleased with the crew that did the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping stairs in back yard

CATEGORY drain pipe,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/24/2020

Photo for Schwartz Brothers Landscape Solutions Inc - 569 Muirfield Dr, Saint Charles, MO - 38791317

05/17/2020

unresponsive, never returned in app messages or phone calls.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing they never showed up

CATEGORY lawn service,drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/13/2020

05/14/2020

They came and did the job. They let me know they were there by waving to me on the front porch. Great job and my yard looks wonderful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mowing the yard, weeding and cleaning up grass from road.

CATEGORY drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/14/2020

10/25/2019

We needed a fairly large retaining wall rebuilt. Sam and his crew were wonderful. We are very happy with the new retaining wall.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Retaining Wall

CATEGORY landscaping,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2019

Photo for Schwartz Brothers Landscape Solutions Inc - 569 Muirfield Dr, Saint Charles, MO - 38194308

Thank you very much, we appreciate all your business. It was a pleasure working with you on this project.

09/22/2019

Professional, always on time. Hard working skillful workers finished project in two days. Exceeded expectations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced old railroad tie wall with new Versi-Lok wall.

CATEGORY landscaping,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/19/2020

09/07/2019

As always, Schwartz Brothers do a fantastic job. The estimate was provided in a timely fashion and the job was completed according to schedule. I had 6 areas of my lawn leveled and sodded. I can hardly tell any disturbance to the yard. I’m very happy with the results and will use Schwartz Brothers again for future projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leveling and sodding yard

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2019

08/17/2019

Very good. They did a good job. Easy online payment. They come when they said they would come.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cutting the lawn.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2019

08/16/2019

This is my second week with Schwartz Brothers lawn care. I am very pleased with my lawn. I can tell the difference in their lawn mower, because my lawn looks so much better from their cut. The previous lawn service maybe had dull blades. I also intend to use their expertise in landscaping.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
lawn mowed

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/16/2019

06/04/2019

My lawn was a nightmare. Neighbor was going to cut it and got way-laid. It was over 10" tall, and Bryan sent his team out, worked with my schedule, and did a fabulous job. My lawn now looks like my neighbor's lawns; fantastic. I can't recommend Schwartz Brothers highly enough! If I could give them higher than an A rating, I would.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn Mowing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2019

Commercial and Residential: Fertilization, Weed control, Shrub Treatment, Aeration, Dethatching Lawn maintenance, Mowing , Leaf Removal, Gutter Cleaning ,Mulching, Shrub Trimming, Weed Pulling Landscaping design and Installation : Retaining wall, Walkways, Patios , Landscape Lighting Commercial Snow removal

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal