Bone Dry Roofing Inc - St Louis

Founded 1989 • With Angi since August 2008

11368 Dorsett Rd

Maryland Heights, MO 63043

Our St. Louis roofing team is licensed, bonded and insured to take care of your home improvement needs. For more than 30 years, Bone Dry Roofing, Inc. has built its reputation as the premier roofing contractor across the Midwest. Our committed workforce strives to be the ultimate St. Louis roofing contractor. There are a lot of things that separate Bone Dry from the other St. Louis roofing companies. We have been a family owned and operated company since 1989. Our commitment to quality and integrity, combined with our family values are what has earned us an A+ rating with the BBB and the Super Service Award with Angie’s List for many consecutive years. 70 employees. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. After-hour services available. Award winning....

Resposiveness

roofing (485)gutter repair (59)insulation (25)siding companies (23)chimney repair (21)chimney cap repair (12)gutter cleaning (10)skylight installation (8)masonry (8)roof cleaning (7)handyman (6)

06/17/2020

Bone Dry started the job early on Monday morning and was done by mid-day on Tuesday. All the old shingles were removed on both structures. Then the crew installed new shingles, roof vents, counter flashing for both chimneys on the house, and new shingles on the garage. After the job was finished they did a very thorough cleanup of the ground around the house. I am happy we chose Bone Dry again to ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
As part of the sale of our house the buyer wanted the two-layer roof replaced. The only company we considered was Bone Dry Roofing. They had solved a multi-decade leak in our second floor master bath caused by breaks in a chimney crown. Bone Dry rebuilt the crown over a year ago and there's been no leak since. We called Bone Dry to reroof the house and garage before the sale closing.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/17/2020

Photo for Bone Dry Roofing Inc - St Louis - 11368 Dorsett Rd, Maryland Heights, MO - 38650753

07/04/2019

Showed up promptly, but did not get back to me. I assume they thought the job was to small.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shed roof repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/04/2019

05/24/2019

I think they showed up to look at the house, but I never received a bid.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof and gutters.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2019

01/15/2019

Pretty good. Not very good at getting back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New gutters, rolled roof on porch, chimney repair

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2019

09/09/2018

Required need for flat roof replacement per Angie's list site and aforementioned roofing company site state, they can replace a flat roof. Unfortunately, when I called them, they said, "they don't do flat roof replacement", basically. Possibly a case of false advertising.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flat roof replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2018

Photo for Bone Dry Roofing Inc - St Louis - 11368 Dorsett Rd, Maryland Heights, MO - 37385428

Mrs [Member Name Removed], I apologize for the inconvenience. I’m not sure if it’s miscommunication from a new office person we have our just a misunderstanding in itself. We do install modified bitumen residential roofs. However, we do not install TPO or EPDM ( rubber ) roofs because our office is not equipped to do so. If this was not explained then I apologize. If you need the TPO or EPDM we re...

05/14/2018

This is a VERY good company. I chose the top five roofing companies on Angie’s List and had all of them come out and give me their pitch and estimate. Ultimately, I chose Bone Dry because quite frankly they obviously had the highest level of expertise. I warned them that I was very picky and I expected my house to look good enough to go on the cover of their brochures. They delivered on that. They...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete Reroof and soffit repair

05/07/2018

Added up to R38 level. Went very smoothly and quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Insulation

CATEGORY insulation

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/28/2018

Thank You for your comments [Member Name Removed].

05/03/2018

Bone Dry Roofing just finished our new roof and it has been one of the best decisions I made. Not just getting the new roof but having Bone Dry Roofing install it for us. My first experience with them was when their manager Curtis came to our house and inspected the roof for hours, not knowing if we will give them the contract or not. This just shows they really care about the customer needs and p...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a new roof and vents

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2018

Thank You [Member Name Removed]. It’s been a pleasure working with you.

03/31/2018

It went well. Bobby got right on the job and finished it quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Squirrels had chewed the base of a pipe boot on our roof creating a leak. We contracted to have all four pipe boots on the roof replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/30/2018

03/21/2018

They met with me twice before doing the work. Then took pictures throughout the installation process and allowed me to ask any questions along the way. I would most definitely recommend them for your roofing needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced my roof and upgraded what I had before for a competitive price

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/20/2018

Roofing. Repairs. Gutters. Insulation masonry repairs

Tile or slate or cedar roofing & built-in gutters, flat roofs

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa