Offering Virtual, No Contact Appointments

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Christian Brothers Roofing LLC

Founded 2009 • With Angi since June 2009

7514 N Oak Trfy

Kansas City, MO 64118

Christian Brothers Roofing is a roofing company with outstanding workmanship and great customer service. We are contractors faithfully serving the Kansas City Metro area. Please call (816) 453-7663 to schedule an appointment!...

10/02/2021

Gary H.

Christian Brothers Roofing did an incredible job installing a new roof on our Normandy home. Ryan and his expert crew paid attention to every detail and did everything possible please us. The new roof is far beyond our best expectations. I would give them 10 stars if I could. Gary & Angie H

Description of Work
Replace the roof on our Normandy home.

07/09/2021

Ken L.

Excellent! They explained the entire process on first visit and left quotes. The eight man work crew knew their jobs and worked together as a team. First thing done was put large traps around house and up side if exterior to catch debris from removing old roof They started at 6:30 AM and we’re done except for cleanup by 1:30. They did not take break till done then had lunch and did complete cleanup. Completely satisfied with process, product and workmanship.

Description of Work
Replaced roof shingles

06/24/2021

Linda H.

They did a great job, were very friendly and were on time. I like that they are a Christian company and I would highly recommend them. Great experience.

Description of Work
They did a repair on my roof.

04/29/2021

Jeanne S.

Colby with Christian Brothers came out and gave us a quote on a new roof. He provided recommendations, explained everything very well, and was very professional. He was not high pressure and the quote was actually less than we anticipated. The 8-man crew completed the job in one day and I was amazed how clean they left the job site. We had a leak over our covered deck - they were able to repair the problem and fix the leak at no extra cost. I highly recommend Christian Brothers for your roofing needs.

Description of Work
Roof and vents

04/20/2021

Kenneth H.

Found several shingles in my backyard. A coworker had used Christian Brothers Roofing and received wonderful service so I called them. Adam T. came by to look at my roof. He did a through inspection, including taking (and sending!) pictures to be of the roof. Although I wasn't missing any shingles, he did find one on an overhang that had shifted slightly. Great service, responsive (he was over 1/2 hour early!), and highly professional. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Roof inspection / repair

Thank you, [Member Name Removed], for sharing your positive experience with us! I'm elated to hear that Adam took great care of you, providing honest and professional service. We truly appreciate the opportunity to help! Always here if you need us.

04/12/2021

Zachary B.

Christian Brothers has the best customer service! They provided a lot of options, explained them well, and delivered on their promises.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Category auto repair,roofing

Why thank you, [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your honest feedback and the opportunity to help!

03/27/2021

Michael C.

Christian Brothers Roofing is not only one the best contractors I have worked with, they are one of the best companies I have worked with. We have used them on two separate houses for roofs and gutters and they did a fantastic job. They were professional and delivered a very high quality product. Our second job was on a house we were closing on and there were several moving parts as to who was paying for it, what was cleared to be done, and timing of the project. Our rep, Daniel, worked with our realtor and us to get all the necessary details taken care of during a stressful time. I met with him on a Saturday and the project was started and completed in less than a week! The roof looks amazing and they were able to complete the installation in one day. I will always use and recommend Christian Brothers Roofing for roofing and gutter needs. They have fully earned my trust.

Description of Work
New roof and gutters

Category gutter repair,roofing

[Member Name Removed], we so appreciate your trust in Christian Brothers! It's been nothing but a pleasure working with you each time and we are so pleased to hear that everything went smoothly with this process, especially with more than one party being involved. We hope we lessened the stress for you and we're always here if you need anything else!

02/23/2021

Teresa N.

Christian Brothers Roofing did an awesome job with our new roof. They were very efficient and their work is top notched. Daniel and his crew are amazing. I would highly recommend getting your roof done by them.

Description of Work
Roof Installation

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your business and positive feedback. We are so glad to hear that our team treated you well and provided top notch service!

12/13/2020

Gary B.

They had my roof done in one day, the best clean up I've ever had. Adam came out and personally installed some exterior work and pointed out to me some bad work previously done by another Roofing company and fixed that issue. The best Roofing company that I have ever used. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Roofing & guttering and attic vents

Category auto repair,gutter repair,roofing,siding

[Member Name Removed], thank you so much for your trust in our company. We appreciate your kind words & it was a pleasure working with you!

10/05/2020

Anya G.

After a big storm caused a leak in our roof, we call Christian Brothers. It was easy to schedule, and they could come out quickly. Chad came by, found the small cause of our leak, and was able to fix the problem quickly. In fact, he didn't even charge us for the repair and told us the rest of our roof was in great shape. When we do need another repair or replacement, we will be calling Christian Brothers again. Thanks for taking care of us so well and so honestly!!

Description of Work
Roof Repair

[Member Name Removed], we're so glad to have had the opportunity to help you! Thank you for the kind review and shout-out for Chad. We are so happy to know he was able to solve and fix the problem on-site. We look forward to helping you later on!

Gutter Helmet by Harry Helmet

Gutter Helmet Gutter Protection | Proudly Serving Local Homeowners Since 1981 Never Clean Your Gutters Again! Gutter Helmet is the one-time investment with a lifetime of benefits. Our system installs over your existing full-sized rain gutters, and we offer the only true four-season/365 day-a-year total rainwater management protection system. Trusted by over a million customers nationwide, we guarantee your gutters will remain free flowing and clog free from all debris with our triple lifetime, transferable performance warranty. Call to learn more about the Gutter Helmet difference and schedule your free demonstration and estimate today. (877) 779-8048. Senior & military discounts available.

Offers by Gutter Helmet by Harry Helmet on Angi
    Able Guttering

Guttering is our only business - we feel that is important to our customers. We are family owned & operated since 1984 We are pleased to be 2014 through 2018 Angie's List Super Service Award Winners. Customer Satisfaction is paramount to us.

GUTTER TOPPER OF KC

2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 and 2014 Angie's List Super Service Award; Install Gutter Topper; The Leaf Terminator; The Leaf Solution. Check out our parent company for Siding; Windows and Doors; Residential and Commercial Roofing at www.hometownexteriorskc.com or on Angie's List.

13-116298