Maier Tree & Lawn Service

Founded 2000 • With Angi since April 2010

3930 Hwy 14 E

Rochester, MN 55904

Call today for a free consultation. Our team of certified arborists provides expert tree and lawn services, trimming, removals, insect and disease prevention and more. All Maier Tree specialists are licensed, bonded and insured and committed to personalized client service and accomplishing your property goals. Contact us today to get started!...

tree service (49)lawn treatment (8)lawn care (4)

03/24/2018

They did very well. They did a good job.

Description of Work
They did some tree pruning and tree care.

Work Completed On 03/24/2015

Thank you, member! Always a pleasure serving you - we are honored to have the opportunity to serve you. We look forward to working for you again in the future.

10/24/2017

They have always been responsive to my requests for estimates and great at getting the job done they are true experts in tree care and always do a great job and clean up after the job is done

Description of Work
I have used them many times over several years for treatment of tree health issues and pruning.

Work Completed On 10/02/2017

It is always a pleasure to serve you, we look forward to working for you again in the future! Have a great day!

10/17/2016

Excellent. I highly recommend Maier's Tree Service. The following comments are what I sent to Don regarding his service. Please let your crew know what an outstanding job they do. Each were kind, genuine, helpful and to be honest, I have never worked with a more accommodating crew. You should be very proud to have them represent you. I will make sure that my comments and recommendation are posted ...

Description of Work
I tree pruned, one tree taken down, and rose bush removed.

Work Completed On 10/12/2016

10/14/2016

I didn't feel that they were helping this tree as much as they should have. And when I had the conversation couple two, three years ago the young man was not really listening carefully.

Description of Work
I use Maier Tree & Lawn for tree services. They were taking care of a tree that was not doing well, it was a young tree so they fertilized it. Then it got damaged by a deer I think and they were suggesting I replace it and then the agent really wasn't listening he was suggesting the tree that I said I had in front, so I ended up just having them fertilize it year by year.

Work Completed On 04/12/2016

10/10/2016

They are comprehensive horticulturists, land and trees. Very professional, explain things very well, and thorough.

Description of Work
Hedge trimming and shaping. Plus removal of a few plants.

Category lawn service,lawn treatment,tree service

Work Completed On 06/01/2016

10/10/2016

It was a good service. The price was reasonable and fair.

Description of Work
Tree trimming

Work Completed On 10/10/2015

06/24/2015

It was very good. It was excellent. Maier has been our tree management company here for the last 20 years.

Description of Work
They sent down some trees.

Work Completed On 05/24/2015

04/16/2015

I contacted Maier to trim a honeylocust in our front yard that needed trimming. It had a fair amount of dead branches, but overall was a lovely, graceful tree with long limbs dipping down to shade the front garden and the front deck. My husband and I loved to sit on that deck on a summer evening, shaded by the tree and enjoying the evening. I was assured that the people who do the trimming know wh...

Description of Work
They trimmed a tree that needed pruning.

Work Completed On 04/15/2015

Dear Member, We do apologize for the miscommunication on the specs of the tree pruning. Your satisfaction is our ultimate desire and we plan to work hard for you to make your honeylocust tree as healthy and beautiful as possible. Please don't hesitate to call our office with any questions. Your Maier Tree & Lawn Team.

11/07/2014

We have used them three times now. The service was very wonderful. They are very good. They did a good job. They are good about telling you about what is going on.

Description of Work
We have only used Maier, a tree company. We have an Ash tree that needed to be treated for insects and they did that. We have used them also in the past. We have a huge tree upfront and they trimmed it.

Work Completed On 09/08/2014

Thank you member! Always a pleasure working with you!

10/26/2014

First time using Maier Tree and Lawn company and so far pleased with the outcome. Purchased a plan with some organic based. Very nice and professional. Happened to be home one time when someone came out to check on how lawn was coming along. Was given mowing tips. Sometimes felt I needed to contact them for the next service when I did not hear from them when they were coming again. Sometimes email...

Description of Work
Pruned landscaping around house, applied 5 lawn applications, aerated lawn, slit seeding on two bare patches.

Category lawn treatment,tree service

Work Completed On 10/22/2014

Thank you member! We appreciate your business and hope to continue helping you maintain a healthy and beautiful landscape for many years to come!

Annual Tree Care Maintenance, Tree Removal, Tree Trimming, Shrub Pruning, Cabling & Bracing, Tree Planting, Tree Fertilization, Insect and Disease Management, Lawn fertilization and renovation, Overseeding and Aeration, Grub and Pest Control.

Residential Snow Removal, and Residential Mowing