Glass & Mirror Outlet

Founded 1994 • With Angi since May 2002

10921 Excelsior Blvd # 101

Hopkins, MN 55343

We provide complete glass & mirror service - we are the leaders in Heavy glass frameless shower enclosures, replacing foggy windows, installing mirrored walls & vanity mirrors, Desktop glass, Cabinet glass, fixing broken windows, custom cut mirror or glass. We are here to help you! Come experience the largest glass and mirror showroom in Minnesota. We provide custom fabrication. LET US MAKE YOUR DREAMS BECOME A REALITY!!! Free estimates available by appointment on installed items. We look forward to working with you!...

glass repair (94)window replacement (21)door installation (10)bathtub refinishing (3)

10/18/2017

They were prompt, efficient and cleaned up after installing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a glass shower wall.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/04/2017

05/01/2017

It went okay. They weren't the easiest to get a hold of. Also, they were missing parts so it took them longer to put the shower walls together.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced the shower walls on our master bath shower.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/26/2017

06/29/2016

This company is the "worst" vendor that I have ever dealt with. I actually went into their showroom with my needs and measurements. Their representative gave me a piece of "scrap" paper and told me to write down my information including my name and phone info. She indicated that I would be contacted by close of business Friday but no later than Monday (my visit was on a Thursday afternoon). Not he...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New glass shower doors for Master Bedroom and Custom framed mirror

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/25/2016

10/09/2015

I called for a quote to replace 6 IG units windows. The guy gave me estimate much higher than the fair rate (almost $600 extra) and was not open at all to listen or get the business. Hung up even without completing discussion. If you are thinking about going with them shop around and you will save your hard earned money.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing.

CATEGORY glass repair,replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2015

[Member name removed], I apologize that we weren't able to give you what you think is a fair price. As explained, the windows you were requesting were of a specialty nature to us.... less than 1% of our customers request this type of window and we don't have a good source for it. That is why we seemed higher that what it typically costs. I hope this helps you and please feel free to call me to dis...

08/19/2014

I felt the need to leave a great review because Kevin was very helpful talking to me about my window, and then referring me to another company specialized in my brand windows.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kevin was incredibly helpful

CATEGORY replacement windows,doors

06/16/2014

The estimator came out and measured and gave me a price and an install date which was out about 2 weeks. Installer knew what he was doing and it came out very nice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced glass in Octagon window.

CATEGORY glass repair,replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/05/2014

05/04/2014

They did a fantastic job, perfect make and beautifully done. I would use them again anytime

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had them remake a bathroom vanity mirror

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/24/2014

04/14/2014

The work was done very quickly, completed sooner than I was first told.  I was very happy with the quality and the finished product.  Both pieces of glass fit and look great on top of a wooded round tabletop and my new dresser top. The wood is being protected and still looks very nice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I ordered two piece of glass to be cut to place on top of two pieces of furniture.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/07/2014

03/28/2014

Pleasant voice when I called about leaking shower door; helpful discussion of whether I needed a service call at my home or whether I could do it myself. I decided I needed a service call. Staff made 2 visits: first one assessed what needed to be done and  got door adjusted. Second visit 4 days later repaired the fixed panel of glass. All workers were friendly and professional. Results are good: n...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Adjusted movable glass shower door; removed fixed shower glass panel and removed old silicone, then re-installed glass and put on new silicone seal; installed new clear vinyl sweep at bottom of door

CATEGORY glass repair,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/14/2014

03/12/2014

Since it was a small job, I was hoping it could be done while I waited, but they handle jobs in the order in which they are received (no exceptions), so I had to wait until they called for a pick-up.  The piece was perfectly duplicated and carefully packaged against breakage.  They even supplied me with the correct adhesive for mirrors since I was completing the repair.  All in all,  a good experi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cut a small but exact replacement mirror piece that  had been broken. I went to the business location with an exact piece that I needed duplicated

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/26/2014

Doors, windows, glass & mirrors.

Auto Glass • Auto Block