Natures Touch Landscaping Inc

Founded 2010 • With Angi since December 2010

1424 88th Avenue N

Brooklyn Park, MN 55444

We are a full service design and build landscape firm that is family owned and operated with over 15 years of experience building beautiful landscapes, driveways, patios, retaining walls, walkways, outdoor lighting and water features. Let Nature's Touch handle all of your landscaping needs. Cost is determined by the job, we have free estimates. Excellent customer service and job site cleanliness. Check out our website at www.naturestouchlandscaping.com...

02/25/2019

Mike B.

It was good. I consider it kinda expensive but they were on time and professional.

Description of Work
They removed the snow from my driveway.

Category snow removal

09/01/2017

Donna F.

It went very well. Regg has good ideas. He and Brenda are nice people. They came on time, did a very nice job and cleaned up. An all around good experience. I didn't compare prices, so I don't really know.

Description of Work
Shrubs, natural stone steps, rock, mulch.

Category landscaping, pavers, gravel, hardscaping

08/28/2017

Tracey D.

Great! They were very reasonable, personable. They care about there customers.

Description of Work
Pond start-up. Mulch & rocks added to pond area.

Category landscaping, mulch, pavers, gravel

05/15/2017

Kathryn L.

Regg + Brenda were at our house early and worked all day. Their work is absolutely beautiful and it has been like that ever since they became landscape experts. Their work in top notch

Description of Work
Boulder edging + mulch

05/08/2017

Kelly D.

Regg and Brenda were great to work with. Regg had a lot of really good suggestions. Project was completed on time and at budget.

Description of Work
Haystime Patio and fire pit. SOD.

Category snow removal

05/04/2017

Kari M.

They trimmed my 4 lilacs and planted new bushes & grasses (ornamental) by my pool area. And did an excellent fall clean up of leaves in the front & back yard both. Nice job! :)

Description of Work
Trimming & fall clean-up

Category tree service

11/27/2015

Kathryn L.

The contractor showed up on time, did our annual fall cleanup. He cleaned up the flowerbeds, cleaned up the hedges and spent most of the afternoon cleaning up the lawn. The crew was compiled of two people and they spent most of the afternoon cleaning the yard. I thought that for the amount of work done, we received an excellent value.

Description of Work
The contractor did our annual fall cleanup.

11/11/2015

Joel B.

We have used them again and we will use them in future.

Description of Work
We use Natures Touch Landscaping for landscaping. They re-landscaped a slope we have.

10/02/2015

Colleen R.

Reggie and his wife were awesome! I was on a long term project out of state and needed all my flower gardens made ready for summer. We did everything by phone and email.

Description of Work
Yard clean up, transplanting plants, laid down preen and new mulch.

Category landscaping, lawn service

09/25/2015

Kari M.

I highly recommend Nature's Touch Landscaping. If you are looking for a family owned business who cares about you as a customer and takes pride in their work - look no further! Beautiful job !

Description of Work
Removed existing retaining wall and built a new wall that included a customer fit for my fountain. Removed old landscaping behind wall and designed new plan. The boulders were a nice touch!

09/23/2015

Jennifer W.

Regg and Brenda were great to work with beginning with initial meeting through to the last day of work. They were extremely flexible about meeting which other companies weren't, and got me scheduled right away for the job. I was kept informed and updated about the jobs and they were very accommodating with any requested changes. Their crew was also very considerate, professional and hard-working. I am very pleased with the results and the whole experience.

Description of Work
Retaining wall, tree/shrub clean up, new patio and sidewalk.

Category landscaping, hardscaping, patios

09/20/2015

Kathryn L.

We were not home when work was done, but all previous work done by this company has been top notch.

Description of Work
Installed landscape pavers over the top of concrete slab at end of deck. It raised the height so water runs off and into the grass. It looks beautiful.

08/16/2015

Joel B.

Regg and his crew did a great job! They worked with us and developed a very appealing design for the front of our home.

Description of Work
Relandscaped front of our home.

06/02/2015

William D.

Corey and Regg went beyond the scope of the original waterfall plans and executed a much better design. They solicited our input all along the way. Their team is a very hard working group. They have high quality design and execution skills. This comes from long experience.

Description of Work
Rebuilt a waterfall and water feature, rebuilt a paver sidewalk, replaced border 2" stone.

05/07/2015

Diane S.

I was quite pleased with the work Nature's Touch Landscaping did for me. They did extensive work around the perimeter of the house and did an excellent job. They were also willing to work with me on the budget for the job, and went above and beyond to get the job done just the way I wanted it.

Description of Work
Improved grade around house, removed overgrown bushes and rocks, improved garden appearance, and added mulch.

Category landscaping, mulch

04/08/2015

Lisa C.

What I loved most about this company is that they were the only company that completed our landscape design without trying to charge us an additional 300.00. I had checked with 5 or 6 other companies but no other company took the time to actually design something I could picture and imagine for our yard. They have such an eye for design and I was very thrilled with what they came up with. They know exactly what they are doing and you can tell they have a lot of experience. Everything turned out beautiful and is amazing!

Description of Work
Completed total landscaping design and installation at a new construction house

01/13/2015

Joel B.

We are very pleased with them. The experience was excellent. They are very responsive, they did an excellent job, and they were very timely. They were very easy to work with. They cleaned up and they did an excellent job. I was very pleased.

Description of Work
I used Nature's Touch Landscaping. He relandscaped a side of the house, and he built a boulder wall.

Category landscaping, pavers, gravel

11/25/2014

Joel B.

The job went very well and was performed as specified in the contract. Most importantly, they arranged the landscaping features turning a rather unappealing hillside into an attractive landscaping.

Description of Work
Regg and his staff terraced and landscaped a steep hillside next to our home.

10/30/2014

Rajkumar S.

went very well way beyond my expectation. They were flexible to do few other minor replanting of strubs for no additional cost

Description of Work
Mulch the pond area and build a staggered retaining wall

Category landscaping, mulch, hardscaping

10/17/2014

Rebecca F.

Nature's Touch set up an appointment with me to come out and grade our yard. The couple was very very nice and seemed very knowledgeable. We had 4 bids, and they were the cheapest. They gave us landscaping ideas and seemed very interested in the project. I would have used them, but we decided to deal with our grading issues in a different way.

Description of Work
Nature's Touch came out to give us a quote to lower our yard grade.

10/01/2014

Kathleen C.

Regg Crawford the owner of Nature's Touch Landscaping, Inc was a delight to work with. From his prompt response to questions and calls during the design and construction process, detailed quotes of the work and costs of the project, updates with photo's of the construction progress since I was not on site, through the completion of the project on time and on budget including complete clean up. This is what I would expect from any good contractor but what separates Regg Crawford of Nature's Touch Landscaping, Inc is his design ability. Sure I had an idea of what I wanted but Regg was able to take my request and walk me through his ideas and suggestions to turn my project into a backyard dream. You have to be an artist to do the things that Regg accomplishes as well as have the desire to truly make your customers extremely happy with the result. Regg cares!

Description of Work
Cement patio and walkway removal, change grading to move rainwater away from the house and design and install paver patio and walkway.

09/29/2014

Joel M.

Justin and his team were very courteous, on time and did what they said they were going to do. Rates were very competitive as well.

Description of Work
Removed several trees and ground out the stumps

Category landscaping, tree service

09/16/2014

susan W.

Originally we were looking for someone who would put pavers around our fence posts on a back gate that we'd had replaced. We also decided that we wanted a bump-out for our gas grill. I emailed them pictures of our projects and a brief explanation. They responded to my email within 48 hours. We had an appointment to meet with them in less than 48 hours. When they arrived on Tuesday night, they came with a number of different plans for the bump-out. When they left Tuesday night, they said they'd have it done by the end of the week. Later that evening, I got a phone call asking if they could put it in the next day. Absolutely! When I came home that evening, our patio (and the new addition) was swept, patio furniture in place, a bush had been moved (at our request) and our extra pavers were put away in a pre-designated place. Their patio design bump-out meshed well with our already existing patio style. They were patient with our questions and we found their explanations easy to understand.

Description of Work
1. Patio bump-out for our grill. 2. Pavers around newly installed gate fenceposts.

Category landscaping, lawn service, hardscaping

08/04/2014

Adam & Misti C.

My husband and I couldn't be more pleased with our experience with Nature's Touch Landscaping. We recently moved into our home and had a baby. So, having them tackle our landscaping projects took some big "to-do" items off our plate! We felt like Regg and his crew were incredibly professional, listened attentively to what we wanted, and they were considerate of the fact that we wanted to be educated throughout the process too - we wanted to be aware of how to maintain the work he was doing for us long after they were finished! I would (and already have), recommended Nature's Touch Landscaping to anyone looking for professional, experienced and reasonably-priced landscapers.

Description of Work
Nature's Touch Landscaping pulled up the roots of a previously ground-up tree stump, graded our yard (we had negative grading in numerous spots around our home), put in a drain box and 2 window wells, brought in black dirt for both the grading job as well as a vegetable garden we were putting in, disposed of some broken concrete tiles, installed sod, wood chips, decorative grasses & hostas around our home.

Category landscaping, tree service

07/23/2014

Amy B.

We contacted Reg and Brenda for an estimate a year ago. We weren't able to do the project at that time so re-contacted them this summer. They set up a time to meet with us at our house and arrived exactly when they said they were going to arrive! They resent the estimate within 12 hours of meeting with us. The estimate this year was a little less than last year. They told us they could do the work within a week, and what time they would start. They came when they said they would, removed the existing cement and pavers- no debris in our yard, no damage to our porch, yard, or driveway. They were careful with our sprinkler system. When they could not re-install the pavers that were removed because they had initially been installed incorrectly and glue was used they called immediately. The pavers we had are no longer manufactured, they found such a close match that we can't tell the difference! They installed the new walkway with a beautiful slope and shape, matched it exactly to the height of the driveway and the porch even though the walkway is on a oddly shaped slope. They even finished/cleaned up our existing pavers on the porch and another walkway by applying a polymer that should have been applied at the time of installation done by another company. They were friendly with our neighbors- who watched them work. Our neighbors now want to hire them for their work too. They were on budget, on time, and had excellent communication skills. I knew what to expect! They are creative and perfectionists, our house looks better now than it ever did- even when our porch and walkway were new! Summary- Reg, Brenda and Travis are professional, creative, really good people. The price was perfect, the workmanship was EXCELLENT!!! It was a pleasure to work with them and I look forward to hiring them for future projects. If I were reading this I would choose Nature's Touch and NEVER, EVER use any other service!

Description of Work
They replaced our inappropriately installed paver walkway with a beautiful new walkway! The removed the old pavers, removed concrete that half of the pavers were on, purchased new pavers that coordinated perfectly with the other pavers in the area. They shaped the walkway- very difficult because it is on an unevenly sloping hill, and the walkway had to meet our driveway evenly and the steps evenly. Really tricky installation!

Category concrete repair, landscaping, hardscaping