KEVIN MCCORMICK MASONRY

With Angi since October 2008

Brick, block, repair, stone: commercial, residential...

Pisani Contracting

We are a small, family owned company with 4 employees fully licensed and insured. We accept cash, check and credit cards as payment. We can also finance your payments as well. We generally don't accept payment until the job is complete on smaller jobs, on larger jobs however, we can work out a payment schedule based upon the amount of work completed. We pride ourselves on our ability to communicate with our customers to assure their complete satisfaction throughout the entire experience.

Easy Home Improvement

Need brick repairs? EASY does it! We've won the Angie's List Super Service Award the last 5 years in a row in the Masonry & Chimney Repair categories! 2015 to 2019. We specialize in all phases of masonry work! We offer: *Chimney repairs *Chimney rebuilds *Chimney caps *Brick wall repairs *Brick wall rebuilds *Brick porch repairs *Brick porch rebuilds *Tuckpointing *Individual brick replacement, & more!! We specialize in the brick masonry trade therefore our masons are just that, professional brick masons giving you the quality you want & deserve! We are verifiably licensed & insured in the state of Michigan to perform the masonry trade. For those who don't want to pay for their masonry needs right now we do offer a NO INTEREST for 18 months payment option giving you flexibility. If you have any questions & simply would like to schedule an estimate feel free to call is toll free at 1-844-444-EASY(3279)

Offers by Easy Home Improvement on Angi
T. Harvey Construction and Management Inc.

T Harvey Construction is a company that has many talents at a very good price. We offer services such as drywalling, painting, roofing, and much much more. Contact us today and get some quality work done!

Offers by T. Harvey Construction and Management Inc. on Angi

10/28/2014

The chimney turned out ok. the sill work he did was a little sloppy and I had to tell him to go back and clean them up. my biggest complaint is that you hire him and he shows up with a helper and the helper does most of the work while he talks on the phone. He is quick and shows up on time. He also showed up to give me an estimate and didn't have a ladder knowing full well that he would have to ge...

Description of Work
rebuilt my chimney and reset some loose limestone sills under my Windows

06/04/2013

Kevin came out and looked at our damaged chimney, but was slow to follow up with a price estimate - I had to call to get it a week later. I then went and selected materials, emailed the information to him and have not heard back since, despite 2 phone calls. Will not pursue using him further.

Description of Work
Came out to look at damaged chimney, gave price estimate a week later, after I called to request it.

03/03/2013

I was very happy with the initial inspection and estimate. Kevin kept in constant contact through the entire process and answered all of my questions during the whole process. I am very impressed with how closely he was able to match the brick on the house. Overall, I couldn't be happier with the job and will be sure to call him again if I ever need additional work.

Description of Work
Removed and rebuilt brick chimney. Removed and replaced a number of broken bricks in front of house and performed tuckpointing on the front porch.

05/31/2012

Kevin arrived on time and got down to business. Very professional job. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Removed old roof vents and replaced them with new ones. Sealed same.

Category masonry,roofing

01/17/2012

They did an excellent work. They worked hard and fast. They were personable. They did exactly what they said they would do.

Description of Work
Kevin McCormick Masonry did some tuckpointing on my chimney and exterior of the house about a month ago.

Category masonry

Brick, block, repair, stone: commercial, residential