B&F Works

Founded 1976 • With Angi since July 2012

1 employee no sub-contracting cash or check...

Integrity Construction & Concrete INC

We offer an end-to-end client experience that includes seamless communication, budgeting, staffing, on-site organization, and solid, quality handiwork every time. That's why Integrity is your go to source for Stamped Concrete, Roofing and Home Construction Services in Macomb County , Michigan We have been serving Macomb and Oakland Counties for 20 years.. It's my passion to offer you our construction services.

Dan The Tech Guy, LLC

I am a handyman that specializes in tech work and I love what I do. I do every job as if its in my own home. From TV hanging to computer networking and much more!

Offers by Dan The Tech Guy, LLC on Angi
Francesko's Painting LLC

Francesko's Painting is a locally owned and operated company that values honesty, integrity and stands behind our work. We specialize in both interior and exterior residential painting projects. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building long term relationships with our clients so call us today!

01/30/2013

very knowledgeable. showed up on time and did beautiful work. very clean. have already recommended this company to my neighbors!

Description of Work
tiled bathroom floor tiled shower enclosure made custom cabinet

Category custom cabinets,ceramic tile

08/11/2012

Brad was on time and was very professional. Worked quickly and cleaned work space.

Description of Work
Paint and drywall work.

Category drywall,interior painters