3G Seamless Gutters Siding & Trim INC

Founded 2005 • With Angi since February 2012

We are a fully licensed and insured company servicing both residential and commercial areas in Oakland and Macomb counties. All of our gutters are installed with hidden hangers and screws as opposed to spikes and ferrals. Our gutters are custom made at your home, with over 30 Colors to choose from, professionally installed, and most jobs are completed the same day. All of our gutters come with a five year warranty on labor and 20 Year warranty on gutters. We are a locally owned and operated company....

LAE Services

Professional window cleaning (interior and exterior cleaning). Screen cleaning, and lite handyman services. Specialize in 1 to 2 story homes and lite commercial window cleaning. Please text my number if you need a quote, my voicemail is not working properly. Handyman, ask me, if can help I will. Lawn mowning.

BCM Roofing

Here at BCM Roofing, we strive to provide quality work and exceptional customer service. BCM has no pushy sales people, no leaky trucks, and won't leave a mess behind after the job is done. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction, and it shows. We want to give you the best price possible and offer up only quality craftsmanship on every job. We handle everything from mold problems to structural repair. We can fix any leak, and provide a preventative maintenance program. If you need other work, we can help, or refer you to a professional. Contact us today for a FREE estimate on your next roofing service! Ask about the BCM referral program offering Home Depot gift cards or check it out on the website today!

Offers by BCM Roofing on Angi
Ridgecon Construction, Inc. - Roofing Above All

Ridgecon is a family-owned, Michigan-based company known for Roofing Above All. We've focused on residential roofing for over 20 years, and we strive to do it better than anyone. You care about the people under your roof, and so do we. That's why we go above and beyond. Owned and operated by a team of licensed builders. Additional email - info@ridgecon.com>info@ridgecon.com. Ask about our Senior Discounts.

02/11/2021

Had a representative come out from this company as I had several leaking corner gutter miter joints. The process was explained to me which included disassembling the joint, cleaning out the old caulk, reassembly and resealing (recaulking). A guy came out, was here for roughly an hour, and all he did was remove some caulk from the inside of the gutter and replace it with new. 7 months later and $40...

Description of Work
Gutter Repair - Sealing

04/28/2020

They were friendly and quickly replaced our gutters. Main issue we had is they left a few nails on the roof, and in the work area. They came back to clean up, but there were still a few nails left behind.

Description of Work
replacement of gutters

11/09/2019

The quality of their work was poor. Called them to look at it. They came out and said it looked good from the road so they see nothing wrong with it. The flashing they installed look as if a 5 year old cut it and installed. it. They said that was the best they could do since it was roll flashing. The have never heard of Gutter Apron Flashing. [*** Link removed ***] It does exist.

Description of Work
Water leak behind gutters. Install flashing into gutter.

06/16/2019

Called the office and setup a quote because I read reviews online.I was happy with the responsiveness of the quote and how fast they were coming to look at my roof.The day of the scheduled appointment I get a call from Mark the salesperson 2 hours before my appointment saying he wasn’t able to make it to due to the fact he was in Chesterfield at the time.It doesn’t take 2 hours to get to Livonia f...

Description of Work
Quote For Roofing

05/07/2019

Quick to respond, good pricing and excellent quality of work. One thing had to be changed and a late addition to the original quote - all done without issue, quickly and professionally Highly recommended.

Description of Work
gutters and leaf guards on new house

Gutter Cleaning, Gutter Repair & Replacement, Roofing, Siding, Siding Repair