Robert Brooke And Associates

With Angi since July 2011

Are you looking for commercial hardware? Robert Brooke and Associates specializes in commercial hardware for schools, universities, churches, YMCA, offices, businesses, warehouses and exhibit halls. Commercial Door Hardware: - Door closers - Door hinges - Door stops - Panic devices - Door pulls - Push plates - Door stops - Door sweeps - Door thresholds - Corner guards Robert Brooke and Associates ships commercial hardware in the United States, Canada and the world, and has been doing so since 1970. Additional emails - contact@robertbrooke.com, sales@robertbrooke.com....

YFIFI LLC

We offer commercial and residential lock out services. Lock changes. We help with building, home and automobile lock outs. And we can get you in quickly.

Turbo Key Locksmith

Turbo Key locksmith is a locksmith company that offers locksmith services in the southeast part of Michigan(Southfield, Ann Arbor). We offer the best service with skilled technicians who can help you resolve any lock or key issue promptly with the most modern equipment and skills. Our locksmith services include: boats key replacement and Mercedes-Benz lockout. Call us today for a free quote !

Life Construction and Design

Family owned Remodeling business established in 2011. We specialize in finishing basements, remodeling bathrooms, remodeling kitchens and additions.

Offers by Life Construction and Design on Angi

07/27/2011

Wade M. B.

Please see services performed.

Description of Work
I purchased restroom partitions. They lost the original quote and started over. I asked for a color chart it seems only one person takes the orders as after a week I called again for the chart to find the person had been on vacation I explained I needed the chart asap. Instead of next day I received the chart one week later. to find the products not available from the company that matched the color chart. RBA told me that they had another supplier but the color was slightly darker. I took a chance that it would be ok and placed the order. Shipping was included in the pricing. I told them to send the material to the motor freight terminal to save them door to door shipping as this was a residence address which would have been considerably more in the cost of freight. I ordered two additional items that would have easily shipped via any one of the parcel carriers at a fraction of what was charged via motor freight. I called to voice my concerns. I was informed that two items could not be shipped at the same time unless sent via motor freight. I asked about two shipments. "It wasn't their policy." I reminded them of the money I saved them reporting to the terminal to receive the items rather than send it to a residence. No consideration "That was then this is now" When I felt it was going nowhere I threatened with Angie's List. The reply was "Your serious" I replied, I am. There was a laugh and then he thanked me for my business and hung up on me.

Category home remodeling

Locker repair parts including grab bars, bleacher equipment, desk and seating, commercial door, toilet partition & window hardware. Commercial Door Hardware: - Door closers - Door hinges - Door stops - Panic devices - Door pulls - Push plates - Door stops - Door sweeps - Door thresholds - Corner guards

American Express, MasterCard, Visa