2 Wire Doc's

Founded 1990 • With Angi since April 2011

TECHNOLOGY MOVERS,LICENSED ELECTRICIANS ON STAFF, ALARM DEALER & MONITORING SET-UP, PHONE SYSTEM REPAIR & DATA, P.A. SYSTEM - PAGING,HOME THEATERS, CCTV-SURVEILLANCE. I T & NETWORK RESTORATION, NETWORK & FIBER CABLEING BUSINESS / RESIDENTIAL INSTALLATION WHY CALL GEEKS WHEN YOU CAN GET GURUS...

SSTEK

SSTEK

We offer Professional B2C and B2b IT Support and computer repair services. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

09/22/2016

Service was prompt, polite and professional. Installation was perfect. Very satisfied. Kevin and Cedric are two gentlemen with good knowledge and skills. I enjoyed chatting with them. They even accompanied me to the local hardware store to ensure I'd purchase the correct items to complete the installation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HD tv antenna strapped to chimney with mounting bracket kit. Ground-wiring and coaxial cables attached as per code.

09/19/2016

Cancelled once then stopped communicating. Work was never completed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install HD Antenna on roof before fall TV Season.

11/03/2015

05/08/2014

It went really well. I called most everybody on the Angie's List 2 Wire had the best price. I will recommend them to everybody I know.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mounted TV to the Wall

CATEGORY tv antenna

TECHNOLOGY MOVERS - Alarm dealer for home and small business - Infrastructure network restoration - CCTV / camera installation - Remote monitoring setup on smartphones or other devices - Phones system repair / sales - P.A. / audio / paging WHY CALL GEEKS WHEN YOU CAN GET GURUS

CELL PHONE REPAIR