Martino Home Improvements

Founded 2000 • With Angi since November 2009

1458 E Lincoln Ave

Madison Heights, MI 48071

Family owned and operated local business. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Cash, Checks & also offer multiple financing options. We are an Owens Corning Preferred Contractor, Certainteed Preferred Contractor, and Mastic Preferred Contractor. Ask about our Angie's List discount!...

Resposiveness

4.4
roofing (52)concrete repair (12)concrete driveways (7)stamped concrete (5)siding companies (4)gutter repair (4)decks & porches (4)insulation (3)skylight installation (1)

02/01/2021

Martino home improvements were so helpful in fixing up my torn up siding after a bad storm. I loved their work and professionalism so much, I hired them to put a new roof on my house and I couldn’t be happier with their work!! They also had great communication and were able to come right away. Thanks again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding and roofing

CATEGORY roofing,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2021

10/06/2020

Not even a week rain was pouring in on my furnace I call them took them FOREVER to come out had to call again. They finally came out to do patch work around cage😩then not really a full year into service I saw a leak in front of salon on panels. I called called called they kept saying they were coming🧐took them FOREVER likes months to come. Didn’t let me know they were there on my building at all...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full flat roof

CATEGORY concrete repair,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/06/2018

10/24/2019

The job did not go well. Their representatives explained that they do not do repair work on Cedar Shingle Roofs and suggested that I seek out others who do work on this type of roof.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair on a Cedar Shingle Roof. Also repair of flat section of Roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2019

03/11/2019

Excellent! They were professional, courteous, responsive, flexible, fair in price and return your call immediately.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They had some insulation added in attic.

CATEGORY insulation

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/11/2019

03/05/2019

They did my roof and my son's roof. We are both happy with the work done. I like that they are willing to come out every 2 years and inspect their roof to make sure everything is holding up ok. So in addition to the new roof, we also got a warranty service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Install

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/05/2018

10/12/2018

They poured the concrete last year, August 2017 and in less than 2 months I.e. October 2017 the driveway cracked. By the way the concrete is 6” thick plus has 2” sub-base with steel mesh but still with in two months it cracked. I called them more than dozen times to come and fix it but they never came to fix it. I understand that they don’t give warranty but my point to them was even though you do...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace my concrete driveway

CATEGORY concrete repair,concrete driveways

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2017

12/08/2017

The salesman/inspector was rude, pushy and disrespectful. He insulted me when he learned that I was not going to just jump at the opportunity to sign a contract, but was collecting bids on my job. And the price was 3 times the price I was quoted by another highly rated company. I would NEVER hire this company because of this initial contact.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Insulation of attic space and exterior walls. Approximate cost of service 9000.00

CATEGORY insulation

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/08/2017

10/10/2017

Everything went very well. I would definitely hire them again. You do have to be patient to get the job started due to weather conditions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This was the second time I hired Martino Home Improvements to do my concrete installation. Had a better price than 3 other companies.

CATEGORY concrete driveways

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2017

07/08/2017

The sale was easy, the job started when I wanted it to and took about a month to complete (some of the delay was getting the city building inspectors approvals). The crew had the deck and driveway removed in less than one day and the area prepped with forms. The crew was professional, expeidient and cleaned up the area well. Throughout the month, I was in constant communication with Debbie, who wa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had an exposed-aggregate 2-tier patio, driveway and approach installed. $12,000+

CATEGORY stamped concrete

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/23/2017

Photo for Martino Home Improvements - 1458 E Lincoln Ave, Madison Heights, MI - 35753628

06/25/2017

First when the representative came out he explained everything and was very nice, found out later the company let him go. We had to call the company to numerous times to fine out what was going on. When the crew finally came out we were told there was suppose to be 5-6 guys and that our roof was going to be done in one day. It took two days to finish the roof. Well when the crew did show up it was...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof shingles replaced

CATEGORY roofing

Photo for Martino Home Improvements - 1458 E Lincoln Ave, Madison Heights, MI - 35321981

Roofing, Siding, Windows, Insulation, Gutters, Concrete, Doors, Decks, Additions, & Renovations

MasterCard, Check, Visa, Financing Available