Avalon Building Concepts

Michigan: Contractors
05/31/2023

5017 Division Ave S

Grand Rapids, MI 49548

In business since 2000, we've been serving Greater Grand Rapids reliably for over 20 years. Our contractors are GAF Master Elite certified and multiple President's Club Award winners. The Better Business Bureau has given us an A+ rating for our quality product and customer service. Roofing, windows, siding, and remodeling projects all guarantee quality in our contracts. We'll do your job right the first time, every time. Professional salesmen will quote you fairly and honestly, and our contractors will do exactly what was agreed upon. No less....

roofing (592)gutter repair (112)window replacement (81)door installation (29)chimney repair (26)skylight installation (16)roof cleaning (8)electrician (7)deck cleaning (3)garage doors (3)concrete repair (3)siding companies (63)

04/01/2021

Extremely poor communication and expensive. The only times they were prompt on communication was to collect the deposit and to collect the balance once the job was done. Originally signed the contract on 12/09/2020 and heard nothing for a month. Without notice the builder showed up a month later only to identify that what was quoted is not possible. We then signed an addendum on 01/20/2021 for the...

Description of Work
Repair of 2 chimney caps including brick and concrete caps

Category chimney repair

Work Completed On 03/10/2021

Review for Avalon Building Concepts - 5017 Division Ave S, Grand Rapids, MI - 39275708

01/23/2021

Avalon replaced our roof, the soffits and fascia and siding. The workmanship is outstanding and the quality of materials are far superior to any other company we got quotes from. Additionally, of the four quotes we got, ranging from $68,000 to $42,000, theirs was the lowest for the highest quality product we were shown. They were also super fast. We have a traditional two story house, and that is ...

Description of Work
Roof, soffits and fascia and vinyl siding

Category concrete repair,roofing,siding

Work Completed On 01/23/2021

Review for Avalon Building Concepts - 5017 Division Ave S, Grand Rapids, MI - 39151697

Thank you for your kind review. We are happy to have met your expectations!

09/30/2020

We had avalon do our roof on the house back in 2015 when we had some storm damage. We were very satisfied so now that we are trying to sell our home and our garage needs replacement, we knew we could count on avalon for a quick response.

Description of Work
new asphalt roof

Work Completed On 12/19/2019

09/25/2020

I called avalon and Jason showed up. Jason checked on my gutters and cleaned them for me. he was very nice and helpful! Instead of telling me new gutters, he suggested I waited to see how the cleaning responded to my issue before moving forward with new. He was so helpful I would recommend Jason and Avalon to anyone! Thank you!

Description of Work
gutter repair

Category gutter repair

Work Completed On 09/24/2020

09/23/2020

This project became more time consuming, complicated and difficult. Jonathan was always available for every question and glitch, and ensured that this major job was performed in a timely and friendly manner with results that are magnificent. Throughout this entire project, with its many frustrations, Jonathan showed his professionalism and trustworthiness. We definitely will recommend Avalon Conce...

Description of Work
Initially, we received a quote from Avalon Concepts for our roof with Jonathan. Even though the quote was higher than two others, we were impressed with the professionalism of Jonathan and decided to contract with Avalon. We were glad we did! Once the roof was started, it became obvious that our 100-year old home's chimney(s) were deteriorating and a window needed replacing. Pictures were taken to confirm their findings. Jonathan helped us locate the necessary resources to do a complete rebuild of the chimneys and guaranteed that the initial roof work would be completed as promised.

Category roofing,replacement windows,chimney repair

Work Completed On 09/14/2020

09/23/2020

I had avalon replace the roof at my last home I lived in and they did a great job. after my father passed away and I took over his home, the first thing I needed to do was replace the old roof and avalon was the contractor I called.

Description of Work
new asphalt roof install

Work Completed On 08/14/2020

09/23/2020

I heard of Avalon from a friend who had their roof done by avalon and I was just as impressed. They will be back soon to install some doors that I have needed after they did such a great job on the first project.

Description of Work
new asphalt roof

Work Completed On 07/09/2020

09/18/2020

Originally I had avalon scheduled to come out and install my fence. While waiting for the install to take place, the roof suddenly needed to be replaced so we had avalon out for a quote and again, they met our standards and to look at the finished product, they worked hard and did a great job!

Description of Work
new asphalt roof install

Work Completed On 09/17/2020

09/17/2020

The workmanship was high quality, and we appreciated that avalon came back to rectify things when we were initially dissatisfied.

Description of Work
new aluminum gutter install

Category gutter repair

Work Completed On 08/12/2020

09/17/2020

We used avalon to replace our roof and put in a concrete driveway. They did an amazing job. The work was done exactly as we wanted. We highly recommend them.

Description of Work
concrete driveway/asphalt roof install

Work Completed On 09/16/2020

Roofing, Roofing- Repairs, Asphalt, Metal, Flat. Skylights. Storm Repairs. Attic & Sidewall Insulation. Gutters. Windows. Doors. Siding.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing