A-1 QUICK CLEAN

Founded 2010 • With Angi since May 2012

3.8

We are a family owned and operated mobile pressure washing company that is dedicated to protecting your investments with high quality service and affordability. We have been featured on groupon and seize the deal of the day for 50% off pressure washing and now are offering because of the high demand $159 for a 2 story traditional homes and $99.00 1 story home washing! and $35 mobile home washing!...

PET SAFE & ECO-FRIENDLY PRODUCTS! Great service begins and ends with experienced and friendly professionals. We complete projects efficiently and on schedule, and go above and beyond to form lasting relationships with our clients. We are committed to getting the job done, when it comes to Exterior Cleaning. We clean vinyl, aluminum, wood, metal, brick and stucco. Deck cleaning, Staining and Repair, Gutter Cleaning, Docks, Painting Interior and Exterior. You can count on our Power Washing Specialist to be Professional, timely, efficient. Since our founding, we’ve worked with numerous clients throughout the Grand Rapids and Surrounding Areas. Read more reviews on our company on Google or our company site at elitewashersllc.com!

Serving Customers Is Who We Are. At Shine℠, we take a long-term approach to fantastic customer service in order to be recognized as the best service company in the window cleaning industry. Our team seeks to gain customers for life by offering top-quality: - Holiday lighting services - Roof cleaning services - Gutter cleaning services - House washing services - Pressure washing services - Window washing services It’s our goal to make your time with us so enjoyable that you’ll want to schedule cleaning and holiday light installation services with us for life. Shine℠ has served thousands of customers over the course of nearly two decades. We love our customers and always aim to serve them with integrity and professionalism. This includes protecting your carpets and other valuables, wearing shoe coverings, and ensuring that our employees do the same.

Diamond Dazzle Cleaning LLC. are EXPERTS in exterior cleaning. House washing, low pressure roof washing, gutter cleaning, windows, and decks. We create VALUE. We enjoy serving you and doing our best.

07/19/2016

09/04/2015

Description of Work
I contact them to powerwash my house as I was going to sell it and had used them a few years prior. They did a great job on house and deck. I asked that they return to stain the upper deck and also give me quotes for some other work. I did not hear from them and called several times. I would get a recording and then a phone call with promises that I was next on their list....which was not true. Eventually I sold the house without any further business with them. I did not have time to get the deck stained with anyone else and had to reduce price of home to make up for this. False promises with no followup. At times, just plain ignoring me for several days prior to calling back with more promises and excuses. Poor management and false statements. Will not bother to do business with them again.

Category deck cleaning,pressure washing

12/18/2014

Description of Work
They power washed two houses. They arrived on time, and did a very good job of cleaning. I was very pleased with the results and the pleasant and friendly service. I will use their service again, and will recommend them to my friends. They offer a wide variety of services.

01/15/2014

Did a great job,looks brand new.

Description of Work
power washed my home.

04/30/2013

No complaints.

Description of Work
Sean power washed my home and garage floor. He is very professional, efficient and cost efficient. Last year I used him for restaining my deck and he did a phenomenal job then also. He will be who I call every time I need either of those services.

Category deck cleaning,pressure washing

we clean: houses, mobile homes, all decks, fences, log and cedar homes, porches, patios, cement, brick and what ever project you may have even landscaping! We also stain houses, decks, fences, play sets, etc. We also provide very affordable lawn care!

roof cleaning