Grays Outdoor Services

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

30850 Brown St

Garden City, MI 48135

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)

FRONTLINE WORKERS RECEIVE $200 OFF EVERY $1000 SPENT!! Here at Grays Outdoor Services we are committed to excellence in the outdoor service industry. We work together as a professional team serving the Metro Area for over a decade, offering and designing superior quality for many properties. We are committed to being on time and providing quality for any outdoor service need. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn and keep your valuable business. We have 10 employees and are a full service company that provides on time professional services....

tree service (49)hardscaping (11)deck cleaning (10)lawn care (6)lawn & landscaping (6)decks & porches (3)concrete driveways (2)

04/05/2022

Angela V.

Reached out a couple of time, lack of communication; set a date for appointment no Show and No response.

Description of Work
Supposed to Tree Removal

Work Completed On 04/05/2022

this is incorrect we don't have any record of any service for u sorry u have wrong company

03/23/2022

Mark W.

Great company! Out of the six companies price estimates I got, Grays was by far the most affordable. Grays went above and beyond and did some extra work at no extra charge. I didn't even ask, they just saw something that needed to be done, and they did it. The owner Tom was on site and was great to work with. The crew was very professional and did an excellent job. I would hire this company again before any other company, and I recommend this company 100%.

Description of Work
tree work

Work Completed On 03/23/2022

03/11/2022

David L.

I don't understand how this company received so many 5 stars. Owner came out to give estimate, and arrived late! After we came to an agreement of price via text, 3 days of waiting for a response to when they could come out, I finally get a text saying he was confused. He thought we were already set, but the only reason he texted me was I went back on Angi and reposted that I still needed tree removal. Against my better judgment I agreed to them doing the job Thursday March 10 a date he picked, so I made arrangements to take a half day from work, and now it's 8 p.m. no text, no phone call and of course no tree cut. If you have vacation to waste I would definitely recommend this company because you will be able to watch a whole lot of tv and not have your trees cut!

Description of Work
Very disappointed

Category lawn service

Work Completed On 03/10/2022

please send that text with are date an time please cause u are incorrect I told u we would give a call when we are on way its a 30 min job had to be scheduled while in area was very clear and as far as u needing vacation I'm sure you told me u work from home so that's no issue so people got nothing better to do but compain

04/15/2021

La-Tavis H.

OMG!!! OMG!!! THESE GUYS ARE FANTASTIC!!!! From Tom to his workers. From start to finish. These guys came out in a timely fashion, completed the work we needed done at the time, was professional and Courteous. No damage was done to anyone's property. They were also quick might I add. And they cleaned up work areas. We will definitely be calling them again!! I just can't believe the outcome. GREAT JOB!! YOU GUYS. YOU ALL DESERVE A ROUND OF APPLAUSE WITH A STANDING OVATION!!👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Description of Work
trees removed

Work Completed On 04/15/2021

04/08/2021

Garrett P.

Great crew Got job done in a short time very impressed thank you for the good job

Description of Work
tree removal

Work Completed On 04/08/2021

03/30/2021

Sarnia R.

The guys came out and did an excellent job of removing 2 trees in my mother's backyard. They had to get a crane to help with the removal because her driveway was to narrow to get a truck back there. I will definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
2 trees removed

Work Completed On 03/26/2021

Review for Grays Outdoor Services - 30850 Brown St, Garden City, MI - 39273200

02/18/2021

Gena R.

Tom and his crew were excellent in service and customer service. He arrived and did the job while I was at work. He took time to help me from the beginning to the end of the project. I know u won't find a better deal because he and his service are the best overall and by far. Pricing was excellent. Try the best.

Description of Work
Landscaping

Work Completed On 02/18/2021

01/23/2021

Victor C.

It went very well . They have the right equipment for every stage of the job and the right people to handle it . Job was done in a timely manner and backyard was left clean despite many debris that job like this brings .

Description of Work
Tree and stump removal

Work Completed On 01/22/2021

01/11/2021

Terri P.

I would give more stars if I could. The owner came right out after I called for a quote. Was nice, respectful and even took 200 off because my husband and I are veterans. The crew was early, worked hard without breaks and even cleaned up . I would recommend to anyone

Description of Work
tree removal

Work Completed On 01/11/2021

01/03/2021

MARILYN W.

GRAYS TREE SERVICES HAD THE TOOL AVAILABLE. THE CREW CAME OUT AND THEY WAS READY TO WORK.

Description of Work
I NEEDED SOME TREES REMOVED.

Category decks

Work Completed On 12/08/2020

tree service , landscaping , brick pavers, sprinkler systems, lawn care,trash outs,hardscaping, drain tiles

Check, PayPal, Financing Available