Granite Transformations

• Trade License Number
  • 242000747

31205 Grand River Ave

Farmington, MI 48336

Granite Transformations is a one-stop shop for all of your kitchen and bathroom remodeling needs. We eliminate the stress of having to manage multiple contractors in order to complete your renovation. Granite Transformations offers a wide selection of mosaic tile backsplashes, countertops, and cabinets to suit your own unique design style. Plus, refacing your cabinets (as opposed to tearing them out) can save you money; often you can save up to half of what you would have paid for a full replacement. Our Products are tested Radon Safe! http://www.granitetransformations.com/consultation/...

4.1

countertop installation (56)marble & granite (25)home remodeling (15)cabinet refacing (5)tile installation (5)plumbers (9)mailbox repair (1)flooring (1)

11/22/2020

Granite Transformation installed our bathroom shower and for the second time the shower floor is uneven and tiles are coming up! So in August 2020 we called them about repairing the shower floor for the third time. Their tile person came out to see what the problem was and admitted the reason the problem continued to happen was poor installation bad pitch on floor, combined with wrong choice thin ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodel

CATEGORY ceramic tile,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2020

Photo for Granite Transformations - 31205 Grand River Ave, Farmington, MI - 39041661

09/15/2017

total disaster on measurements and sizes. Installer was professional and if it was not for him I would have cancelled the whole job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
complete replacement of kitchen and bathrooms countertops

CATEGORY countertops,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2017

03/03/2017

Stephanie came over to introduce me to the product and process of Granite Transformations. It is a process that mixes granite with resins that can be adhered to your existing surfaces. I had seen it at home shows but knew of no one who actually had it done. Being that the product is only a quarter inch thick, I was very concerned regarding breakage. Stephanie assured me of the companys origin and ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I moved into a condo with ugly, sticky Formica counters. I have a smaller galley style kitchen which only posed a challenge due to a wall that was far from square. My bathrooms have counters that extended over the toilets. In my main bathroom there wasn't access to get to the workings of the toilet, should such need arise. The master bathroom presented it's own challenges, with the counter extending too far over the commode, along with a corner mounted sink. I also needed three sinks with faucets and a garbage disposal installed.

CATEGORY countertops,plumbing,marble & granite

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/16/2017

03/03/2017

The guys came in and made templates ahead of time. They used the cut-out for my sink to make a trivet for me. Then delivered it later. The process was very clean. I did allow them to cut product in my garage, which was a mistake because there was granite dust everywhere! They took care of the floor, but the walls and everything in the garage was thickly coated. It was a very good experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had the kitchen and bathroom countertops redone. They did a nice job and my walls weren't square, so they had a number of challenges to deal with. I just had all my cupboards painted and it looks like a brand new kitchen.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/03/2017

03/02/2017

We felt they were too expensive for what they were offering. The price depends on what you get. I have a small kitchen, so as far as I'm concerned, it was over-priced. I just know it can be done a lot cheaper. Everything else was fine. I thought that maybe the gal that came out wasn't professional enough, let's put it that way. Too casual, I guess. The interaction was fine. I told her we were in t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had them out for an estimate for granite counter tops. I also had them price back splashes.

CATEGORY countertops,marble & granite

01/19/2017

Jen was very professional in explaining their product. She was punctual. She was home for more than an hour explaining how their product was different. She took all measurements and gave me an estimate on the same day. She brought samples also with her. Samantha in the front office was also good although my one appointment got messed up because of some confusion. But, it was fine since mistakes do...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Granite countertops

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/19/2017

11/07/2016

Color choices were very limited. We were unable to find an acceptable choice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New kitchen counter top.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/07/2016

We have checked all of our records, and this person was never a customer of Granite Transformations nor did we ever visit his home for a design consultation. I think he must have gotten us confused with someone else.

10/17/2016

GT took a 31 year old builder grade condo kitchen in tear out condition and turned it into a showpiece! White shaker cabinets, black GT countertops and full height black GT backsplash make the kitchen look like a tuxedo! Sales rep Stephanie was very knowledgeable and helpful about what we could modernize and reconfigure (drawers instead of a cupboard and pull out trash bin instead of a cupboard). ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cabinet resufacing, new GT countertop and backsplash from countertop to upper cabinets, double stainless sink, brushed nickel faucet.

CATEGORY countertops,plumbing,marble & granite,home remodeling,cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2016

10/10/2016

Have had a consultation only to date, and am still considering when and whether to proceed. The service to date was very good, and the consultant knowledgable. I am unfamiliar with this type of product and cannot therefore speak to the quality, etc., but was impressed with the concept.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Consultation re: replacing kitchen countertops, backsplash, and top of island.

CATEGORY countertops,marble & granite,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/17/2016

09/13/2016

They did a beautiful job and they were extremely high priced. I had another guy do the same matching table for just $100 and he did the bottom too. The quality of work was excellent but the price was extremely high. They did what they said they were going to do and the day they said they were going to do it and they day they told me it was going to be ready it was ready.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a small table resurfaced and resealed at the bottom by Granite Transformations.

CATEGORY tablepads

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2015

Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Fireplaces, Backsplashes, Mosaic Tiles, Glass/Granite/Quarts Countertops, Walls, & Cabinet Refacing.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing