Metro Detroit Landscape & Commercial Snow Removal

Founded 1985 • With Angi since March 2010

METRO DETROIT LANDSCAPING & SNOW PLOWING is your most reliable property service in the area. With over 24 years of experience in commercial and residential landscaping we can help you create your dream landscape! We specialize in a broad range of landscaping techniques and work hand-in-hand with a team of architects and horticulturalists to bring you a well-rounded approach. We follow the philosophy that each landscape is unique and provide each client with a personalized plan to fit the landscapes’ specific needs. We service Downtown Detroit, Grosse Pointe, St. Clair Shores, Warren, Troy, Royal Oak, Mt. Clemens, and all other surrounding areas. We also work with movie companies during site prep and scene shooting....

Get your free lawn, tree or pest control estimate from the top rated local provider today! Natural Way started in 1990 to offer a greener, better alternative to traditional lawn care and pest control. Our continued success is due to our strong commitment to provide our customers with the highest quality products and the best service in the business.

King Green will give you the best results for the best price. Our secret lies in using highly trained technicians. Carefully controlled programs designed just for your lawn with the best granular fertilizer, to nurture and build a healthy lawn the King Green way. King Green is an owner-operated, Michigan lawn care business. Headquartered in Fraser, Michigan, King Green proudly services residential and commercial clients throughout the Metro Detroit region. Senior Citizen discounts available, ask for details.

Here at BCM Roofing, we strive to provide quality work and exceptional customer service. BCM has no pushy sales people, no leaky trucks, and won't leave a mess behind after the job is done. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction, and it shows. We want to give you the best price possible and offer up only quality craftsmanship on every job. We handle everything from mold problems to structural repair. We can fix any leak, and provide a preventative maintenance program. If you need other work, we can help, or refer you to a professional. Contact us today for a FREE estimate on your next roofing service! Ask about the BCM referral program offering Home Depot gift cards or check it out on the website today!

07/22/2014

I contacted them on May 30 to perform grading and sod installation for two houses. The estimator came out on June 7 to measure and take photos of yards. I was contacted by phone by the estimator on June 9th and they gave me estimates which were acceptable to me. I gave my verbal approval and was told that the work would be performed in 8 to 10 days depending on the weather. This is where things fe...

Description of Work
Company came out around June 7 to measure the properties to give me an estimate. I had two houses which needed landscaping. One needed about 5 yards of top soil, grading and about 1900 sq/ft of sod. This price was 1700 (I think). The other house required grading, removal of several large bushes, and about 1200 feet of sod. This was 1900 (I think). These prices were comparable or maybe a little higher than 2 other companies which I rec'd estimates.

Category lawn service

We have never done work for this person, nor do I show any records of any estimates ever written for this person. There are several companies with simular names and I think they mat have wrote this regarding a different company on our profile by accident.

Lawn Maintenance Landscaping Design & Const., Shrub Trimming,Weeding, Field Cutting, Sprinkler Systems & Repairs, Fertilizing - Sod - Seeding - Overseeding - Mulch Installed Commercial Snow Plowing Street Plowing Spring & Fall Clean Ups - Core Aeration - Power Raking - Grading & Loader Work Premium Screened Topsoil - Mulch of all types and colors Clean Fill Dirt - Peat/Topsoil Mix - Slag Sand - Play Sand Decorative Stone - Gravel - Crushed Concrete - Field Stone

Residential Snow Service - this includes multi unit residential ie: apartments, condos

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal, American Express