Independent Transmissions of Michigan Inc

Founded 1984 • With Angi since June 2009

Transmission repair facility; clutches; drive shaft work; rear end work; we provide FREE diagnostics on initial check out of vehicles;...

AE Auto Care

AE Auto Care

AE Auto Care is a full service preventive maintenance and auto repair center in Livonia, Michigan. AE Auto Care services and repairs all domestic and imported cars and trucks. Bring in your imported and domestic auto, SUV, or pickup today with complete confidence that your auto will be serviced or repaired correctly the first time. Don't be worried about the factory warranty on your new car! We have the staff, skills, training, and equipment necessary to perform all required maintenance on your new car or truck while maintaining your warranty. We are the preferred alternative to the dealership for all scheduled maintenance of your personal car or truck, as well as your fleet vehicle. You'll be hard-pressed to find the same level of expertise that our auto mechanic specialists provide! We have years of experience working on both domestic and import vehicles of all makes and models and can work with you to find cost-effective repair and maintenance alternatives. We have been specializing in Car Care Services, General Services, Undercar Services, Heating and Cooling Services, Electrical Services, Transmission Services, Electronic Services, Internal Engine Services, Heavy-Duty Services, Towing and Miscellaneous Services since 1981. For a high-performing vehicle, trust AE Auto Care with your car, truck, or van. To learn more about the services we offer, stop in or give us a call to let us know how we can help you! AE Auto Care Code of Ethics: • To perform high-quality repair at a fair price. • To give the customer a price estimate for work to be performed. • To use only proven high-quality merchandise. • To employ the best skilled technicians obtainable. • To furnish an itemized invoice. Replaced parts may be inspected upon request. • To have a sense of personal obligation to each individual customer. • To recommend corrective and maintenance services, explaining to the customer which of these are required to correct existing problems and which are for preventative maintenance. • To furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts or services. • To obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing, or by other means satisfactory to the customer. • To follow state regulations. • To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept. • To exercise reasonable care for the customer's property while in our possession. • To maintain a system for fair settlement of customer's concerns We offer Auto Repair Shop, Wheel Alignment Service, Oil Change Service, Transmission Shop, Tire Shop, Brake Shop, Auto Radiator Repair Service, Wheel Store, Mechanic, Auto Repair, Brake Service, Transmission Repair, Tires, Brakes, Wheels and Tires, Wheels, Car Repair, Auto Shop, Discount Tires, Brake Pads, Auto Tune Up, Tune Up Shop, Tuneup, Struts, Wheel Alignment, Light Truck Repair, SUV Repair, Internal Engine Services, Towing

10/08/2019

Very well! They're professional, friendly and they gave me a 2 yr warranty.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They overhaul the transmission.

CATEGORY auto repair

Thanks for the nice review! We are here for all your automotive needs !

10/14/2015

They took care of me. They took my car and test drove it and gave me all the answers I needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They diagnosed my transmission. I had so many questions that he answered and he still didn't charge.

CATEGORY car inspections

05/27/2014

Very well. The work was done quickly and efficiently, and they honored their Angie's List discount 5 percent discount. The entire team were a pleasure to deal with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete rebuild on the transmission for a 2008 Chrysler Town & Country.

CATEGORY auto repair,transmission repair

We would like to thank this customer for choosing us. He has been back for a separate repair also, so we are glad we could help out.

04/08/2014

I am familiar with transmissions from my previous work with Ford. I called several places who all quoted me much higher prices, the dealership wanted $3,500 to put a rebuilt transmission in it. I spoke to the owner and he seemed to know what he was talking about. I took it in on Friday, they immediately pulled the transmission out of the truck, rebuilt it, and had it ready for me the next. They ev...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They rebuilt my transmission.

CATEGORY transmission repair

Always happy to be competitive, but more importantly we take pride in our work and do it well. thank you for choosing us.

01/20/2014

The Honesty of the mechanics in refusing to fix one component of my vehicle was greatly appreciated, for they knew that there were other issues that needed to be addressed.

CATEGORY auto repair

Honesty and integrity are very important. We do not want to sell a customer items they don't need, however, when the repairs become more than the value of the car we want you to know this. Thank you for trying us out.

Automatics & manuals, clutches, cv shafts, 4 x 4 differentials and trucks up to 10,000 lbs.

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check, Financing Available