ATHERTON ROAD SALES

With Angi since September 2010

4.4

Oak Electric Service Inc

Our hope is that our Full Service Operation will prove to simplify things for you, our client, knowing how busy life can get - Our business is built on happy customers, customers that refer us to their neighbors, friends and family - Our customer service, exceptional work and integrity, set us apart from our competition. Our average employee has been with us for over 10 years, which speaks volumes about our company and the value we place on our employees and their contributions to our success. We started as a family-minded business and we continue to ensure this mentality remains unchanged, whether it relates to our clients or our amazing employees. Visit www.oakelectric.com or www.oakhcp.com

CRElectrical LLC

Providing electrical services for over 20 years in residential and commercial. Generator installs from Kohler to Generac for your home or commercial settings. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

Craft Electrical Services

Craft Electrical Services has over 23 years of quality experience and I know what it takes to get the job done right! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Our team has quality experience in this industry, and we make sure our customers are happy before we leave. Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

02/23/2015

Services performed in a professional manner.

Description of Work
Annual service for generator. Changed oil, spark plugs, operation of unit, all outputs and indicators in normal range. Tested unit under load.

Category electrician,home improvement stores,generator service

08/04/2014

they said 2 weeks - finished in 1 week. picked up mower and delivered it

Description of Work
Repaired riding mower

04/10/2014

We first contacted Jim sometime in February after doing much research and interviewing several salespeople and products. We picked Jim, not because of price (there is little, if any, difference in this category), but because he has been in business for a long time and my family has done business with Atherton Road Sales before. Jim was patient until we had basement repair done and even in the deep...

Description of Work
Install a Kohler whole house generator

Category electrician,home improvement stores,generator service

04/01/2014

We contacted this provider to get a quote on a whole house generator. He scheduled an appointment and did not arrive as scheduled nor did he call to cancel or reschedule. A few days later someone we didn't know showed up without an appointment stating he was sent by Atherton. We told him we would talk with Atherton and that he would need to call back. We called Atherton and left a message. It was ...

Description of Work
We did not hire

06/04/2013

I took my 1 year old, 20" Husqvarna 460 Rancher chainsaw to Atherton Road Sales, because in the spring when I added new gas / oil mixture to it, it started to bog down at wide open throttle. When I took it to the repair area at Atherton Road Sales, they told me it would take about a week or two. I waited two weeks and called them. They said there were 6 repairs in front of mine. I waited two more ...

Description of Work
Serviced a 1 year old 20" Husqvarna 460 Rancher chainsaw.

03/26/2013

We had been without electricity several times because of weather. We decided to get a generator. We went with Atherton Sales and Service because of a recommendation of a coworker. We called them and someone came out and gave us a estimate. They performed the service and did it in a timely manner. We were very pleased with the work.

Description of Work
Atherton Sales and Service installed a generator at our home. They did a very good job. They were courteous, efficient, and helpful. They answered any questions we had. They left the yard and house clean. The work was done in no time. Everyday someone was at the site making sure everything was going well.

Category generator service

06/19/2012

The Atherton Road Sales Tech came out and quickly diagnosed the problem as a faulty crank position sensor. The crank position sensor was replaced and the generator now works properly. He also took time to show my wife a little more about how to operate the generator. He also gave her a lot of the history of the generator, as he has serviced this generator for years. I am very pleased with Atherton Road Sales service and I plan to do business with them in the future for yearly service and maintenance of my generator.

Description of Work
My home generator was faulted with a "Over Crank" fault. When I called Atherton Road Sales, the service manager was familiar with my situation, as they have serviced my generator for years (I recently bought this property). He told me to check the anti-freeze level in the radiator, as it could cause this problem. I checked the level and added some coolant. This did not fix the problem. However, I was impresssed that they tried to diagnose the problem over the phone versus sending someone out just to claim a service call.

Category electrician

04/04/2012

ad..

Description of Work
My wife and I set out on a Monday morning to find a lawn tractor. I had done extensive research on the internet and had a pretty good idea of what models I thought I wanted to look at, but I had no idea that once I was able to put my hands on the machines in question I would have so many more questions. We trekked from one big box retailer to another with very little help from their inexperienced and uninformed "team members". Most of them had very little knowledge of the products they were attempting to sell me, and that was if we were "lucky" enough to get someone to help us. After the third experience of dealing with a big box retailer, we decided we were done with all of them, and headed for a local lawn and garden shop to see if they could answer some questions. We went from one to another until we had been in and out of every lawn and garden shop in Genesee County. They were all very knowledgable and easy going. From Flushing Lawn and Tractor to Grand Blanc Outdoors, I can't say that we had a bad experience at any of the shops. However, Atherton Road Sales stood head and shoulders above the rest. After a long and informative day, once we were able to get all the information we were looking for, we took Monday night to talk things over and slowly came to the realization that we would be better served by a Zero Turn Radius mower as opposed to a conventional lawn tractor. Tuesday morning we decided to go back to Atherton Road Sales to look at the ZTR's again. On Monday we had both decided that we Liked Dave, the salesman, and if possible would want to do business with him. Back to Tuesday. We walked in and were greeted like long lost family. Dave listened to our story of the day before and did something that I'd never even thought was possible, he put me on a ZTR and let me drive it around. After answering all our questions, he took the time to fill out the credit application for us and faxed everything to the creditor for approval. While we were taking care of business, I can't even tell you how many commercial lawn services walked through the show room, atleast 7. And the number of them that stopped and spoke with Dave or JW, thanking them for their wonderful service or telling them how much they appreciated the fast repairs. This was also noteworthy to me. I always wonder when making a large purchase, how well the selling company will stand behind their product, with Atherton Road, I have no doubt they will be there to provide quality service in the future, should I need it. The whole process of buying a new mower was actually not bad. I am just glad that it was made easier by having a company like Atherton Road Sales in the flint area and a grade A salesman like Dave. To this point, they have a customer for life and a life time of referrals headed their way should I ever hear of someone looking for lawn and garden equipment or in need of repair.

Category lawn service","home improvement store