MC Tree Service LLC

Founded 1992 • With Angi since March 2015

4.1

For 30 years, MC Tree has been providing Lower Michigan with professional tree services. With our extensive knowledge and experience in arboriculture, we take pride in every job we complete. With a proven track record for success, our tree care, customer satisfaction, and safety measures are always very effective. We are prepared to take on jobs of all sizes, from lot clearing and major tree removal to tree trimming and stump grinding. For your tree care services, allow MC Tree to take care of you. Services offered throughout Brighton, Ann Arbor, East Lansing, Novi, Farmington Hills, Plymouth and the surrounding areas. 24 hour phone service. DBA - M.C. Tree....

S.A.W Property Solutions

At S.A.W Property Solutions, Inc we are a family owned and operated Tree service traveling all around Michigan (and other states) to ensure the needs and saftey of our customers. We are proud to be set apart from other tree services because not only do we specialize in tree solutions, but bricks, decks, and powerwashing also. At S.A.W Property we add a special and personal touch to every customer from personally talking to them on the phone, to being on the jobsight for all of your needs and concerns. We don't offer services, we offer solutions! Give us a call today for a free estimate.

MAJESTIC TREE CO.

It’s about service. It’s about quality results and work that is durable and reliable. Majestic Tree CO is built on the foundation of honesty and integrity. We are composed of highly skilled and reliable Tree Service experts who are passionate about providing quality work and exceeding our customers expectations. We are fully licensed and insured, and conduct each job with extreme safety measures. We are a team of professional tree trimming and removal specialists with over 20 years of experience. We care about the details! Majestic Tree CO pays special attention to the details of every project to ensure the complete satisfaction of each client. We strive to provide a service we are proud of! Call us today for a free quote! You will be happy you did!

Offers by MAJESTIC TREE CO. on Angi
Trees Only MI

Trees Only MI is a leading and reputable contracting company based in South-East Michigan. Since opening for business, we've taken a comprehensive approach to project management, providing our clients with a wide range of services to cover their needs. Call or visit our website today to learn more about what Trees Only Michigan can do for you, and receive an estimate, on us!

03/18/2015

It was okay. They didn’t come back and do the stump till August. They somehow didn’t realize that they were supposed to remove the stump. That was my only complaint. I think there were at least two when they trimmed the trees and took the pine down. They did work across the street and that is why we called them.

Description of Work
M.C. Tree Service trimmed some trees and took down a pine.

07/02/2014

They did great work. I thought their prices were very reasonable. Over the phone I got quotes from 2 places that were kind of big guns and they were comparable for a company that is bounded and insured and that does not force you to pay up front.

Description of Work
I had Mc Tree Service to remove 4 trees.

09/29/2013

I called to make the appointment, and made it clear that I needed the tree removed before having my driveway sealed 2 weeks later. He said that was no problem at all, and said he would stop by within a day or two and call me with a quote. Three days later, he did not call but left a message in my mailbox with the price. I should have known better, but I scheduled the tree to be removed on a day wh...

Description of Work
He was supposed to cut down and remove a dead tree from my property.

07/23/2013

I had 10 trees removed. They are very shotty workers. I would never recommend them. They left sticks, twigs, and chippings about 8 foot tall pile all over my yard. I have called them multiple times to come back out and they will not answer or return my calls. I have a ton of trees that need cut down and I would never use them again.

Description of Work
Tree removal.

07/15/2013

I called MC Tree service on Saturday July 6 when I discovered a tree had fallen in my back yard. The tree fell onto a giant Arborvitae and was leaning on it. I received a call back from Mike, who said he could come by and take a look. He did come promptly on Saturday morning and said the cost to remove it would be 300. I also asked for a quote to clean up the overgrowth in the yard where branches ...

Description of Work
Removed a fallen tree and trimmed overgrown trees and bushes in my back yard.

Category tree service

Tree services - removal, trimming, pruning, stump grinding & removal, lot clearing, storm damage, wood recycling & wood chips, log farming, evaluations & preservation