CLEMENTS CONTRACTING

With Angi since August 2010

General Home Improvement Contractor. Serving Mid Michigan for 20 years! Call us for a free estimate!...

Free home inspections, financing available. (5 yrs Int. Free). Veteran Owned and operated. We specialize in basement waterproofing, foundation repair and crawl space encapsulation.

Foundation Systems of Michigan, founded in 2007, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Livonia, Grand Rapids, and Traverse City. FSM is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect their homes or commercial buildings from water damage, gutters, concrete sinking, and foundation failure.

We specialize in Basement Waterproofing, Crawlspace Waterproofing (encapsulation), Concrete Lifting, Egress Window / Window Well Installation, Installation of Helical piles for new or existing foundations and Foundation Repair. Our team has over 20 years of experience and knowledge in the construction and waterproofing industries. We pride ourselves on getting the job done right the first time! Contact us today for your free estimate!

10/22/2012

It went very well - this company is very good. He even worked on Sunday.

Description of Work
I had a claim due to wind damage and my neighbors had recently had their roof replace my Clements and were very happy. I contacted Clements Contracting and I believe the next day Mitch Clements called me and set up a time for estimate. He was very professional and helpful. Once the roof was started it took only 3-4 days to finish. His workers even showed up on Sunday to work. Overall- very satisfied with this company.

06/22/2012

I contacted several people to give me an estimate and since this company came highly recommended by a friend and they agreed to match my best pricing...I went with them and am very very satisfied

Description of Work
removed old shingles, repaired and re shingled roof, installed new eaves troughs

All aspects of home improvement