James & Whitney Co.

Founded 2007 • With Angi since January 2015

220 Main St

Freeport, ME 04032

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!...

roofing (5)decks & porches (3)woodworking (2)

06/23/2021

It went incredibly well. I woke up one morning to a leak in my roof. I knew the roof was going to need to be replaced at some point, but I was hoping I'd get another year out of it. The roof was in bad shape when I bought the house. I immediately started calling all of the roofing companies I could find on Google. It was early so I was leaving voicemails. Kasey from James and Whitney was the first...

Description of Work
New Roof Installation

Work Completed On 05/15/2021

06/19/2021

From the initial inquiry onward, I found Janes &Whitney’s representative, Kasey Marster, to be professional, personable, and responsive. He was patient and accommodating as I got my financing arranged, and once that was settled, I had a new roof on both my house and garage within a week. He made sure to communicate daily while the work was being performed and followed up not only directly afterwar...

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Category decks,roofing

Work Completed On 02/15/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed] - we really appreciate your business and your thoughtful review.

06/18/2021

The crew at James & Whitney co were extremely friendly, courteous and went out of their way to make sure that we were happy with our new roof. The job was done fast and is of wonderful quality. Beyond that, this is a company that truly stands behind their work, as they have reached out to me several times in the past few months to ask how the roof is holding up. I truly couldn’t recommend James & ...

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Category decks,roofing

Work Completed On 04/01/2021

Review for James & Whitney Co. - 220 Main St, Freeport, ME - 39375385

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure working with you and your family. Thank you for your kind review.

06/18/2021

was a complex job on an island they were very professional.

Description of Work
Standing seem metal roof

Work Completed On 06/18/2021

Thank you, [Member Name Removed] - we had an excellent experience working with you.

06/17/2021

Prompt professional service Respectful to owner and family Cleaned up and left as if they were never there awesome job!!!!!

Description of Work
Roof/trim/flashing

Category decks,roofing,woodworking

Work Completed On 06/17/2021

Thank you for the opportunity to work with you! It was a privilege!

06/17/2021

They've done a lot of work and it's always excellent. They built a whole house for me in the past and they always stick to the quote.

Description of Work
They did some renovation on our house that I'm selling - general carpentry work.

Category woodworking

Work Completed On 05/15/2021

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your business.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check