Excellent Carpet Cleaning

Founded 2006 • With Angi since April 2008

Health, Appearance & Preservation is our standard! Our Mission is to Enhance Lives by making a difference one client at a time. We specialize in superior Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning,Oriental Rug cleaning, Air Duct Cleaning, Allergy Relief or Green Cleaning ,Pet Odor, Tile and Grout cleaning. In addition to cleaning & maintenance we also install new flooring such as carpet and tile. Call Today for a free consultation. View our pricing guide at www.excellentcarpetcleaning.net DC/MD members please call (301) 270-4001, VA members call 703-901-1995...

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

A Service Provider's profile image

+92 more images

carpet cleaning (379)oriental rug cleaning (86)upholstery cleaning (66)carpet installation (28)flooring (16)floor cleaning (12)air duct cleaning (12)tile installation (8)dryer vent cleaning (7)hardwood floors (4)water damage restoration (2)interior painting (1)

02/14/2020

Ruth B.

This is not our first cleaning by Excellent Carpet Cleaning, and their work still excels! No odor after cleaning, kind courteous and clean employees, professional...everything that makes Excellent my choice for carpet cleaning. I wouldn't call anyone else!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaned in LR, Hallway and stairway.

Work Completed On 01/15/2020

10/07/2019

Robyn J.

I was in-between tenants and preparing my apartment for rental so needed the carpet cleaned. Scheduling an appointment with this company was easy and straightforward. The technician came within a few days, and I was very happy with the result- the previously soiled and worn carpet looked almost new. I would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 08/02/2019

08/30/2019

Barb P.

It went great! Ryan answered my request right away, said he could be there in an hour, showed up on time, charge me a reasonable price, and fixed the problem. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
A specific area of carpeting needed extra cleaning due to pet stains.

Work Completed On 08/15/2019

11/09/2018

Laurice R.

They did a good job. I'll be using them in the future for other services.

Description of Work
They cleaned the carpets and did the flooring.

Work Completed On 11/09/2017

09/13/2017

Darrell S.

The cleaning went very well. The cleaner was on time, and started very quickly. The carpet came out looking very nice. The cleaning tech also sold me a bottle of cleaner, specific to pet stains. That worked very well too. All in all, a great experience, and will hire them again.

Description of Work
I needed the carpet cleaned top floor of my home. Two bedrooms and a hallway. I needed to get rid of pet stains, which I attempted to remove myself. However, after no luck, I hired Excellent Carpet Cleaners

Work Completed On 09/12/2015

Hello [Member Name Removed], We are so pleased that we were able to satisfy your carpet pet cleaning needs last year. Your review was wonderful and we hope to be able to continue to be of service to you this year! Do not hesitate to reach out to us anytime. Warm regards, ECC Operations Team

09/04/2017

Marcy L.

Great! In less than a day to spare before tenants moved in. I gave them 24 hours notice.

Description of Work
They cleaned the carpet in two floors of a three story house. As always, they did an excellent job, working in a less than ideal parking situation without a complaint. Thanks so much to theirtechnician!

Work Completed On 08/03/2017

Thank you for allowing us to be of service! Warm regards, ECC Operations Team

08/04/2017

Akemi R.

Since I was on travel and couldn't be there, I had to trust them to do the job well. Our tenants moved in shortly thereafter and said it looked great.

Description of Work
Two bedrooms in our condo.

Work Completed On 07/27/2017

07/31/2017

Nichole F.

They cautioned that we may not be able to get the carpets to look like new but they did look nearly new after years of wear and tear. I highly recommend this company especially if you've got pets or heavily trafficked areas

Description of Work
We have 3 cats and a dog; a couple of whom are getting old so accidents happen. We needed the carpets deep cleaned; one large area, 3 flights, 2 landings, and 2 hallways.

Work Completed On 05/19/2017

06/13/2017

Kathleen A.

Professional and courteous service all around. We received constant contact from administration to arrange schedules and service received was excellent all around. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Whole house carpet cleaning; tile/grout cleaning in kitchen and bath.

Category carpet cleaners, ceramic tile

Work Completed On 06/08/2017

06/07/2017

Myla D.

Extremely professional, excellent job! They even removed some glue in an area they were tacking down that had come from a counter top installation.

Description of Work
In one room, the carpet was lifting and needed to be stretched out. In another room, I needed a damaged area patched and a few edges tacked down as a result of a cabinet installation.

Category carpet installation

05/02/2017

Miriam P.

Perfectly. Could not have been better.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Category carpet cleaners, oriental rug cleaning

Work Completed On 04/01/2017

04/26/2017

Ryan S.

The cleaning was done in such a way that the color ran through and has been ruined. It will have to be replaced.

Description of Work
I hired them to clean an oriental rug.

Category oriental rug cleaning

Work Completed On 11/09/2016

We appreciate the opportunity to provide service to all members, we've reached out to the member to discuss the issue stated. As of yet we've not heard back, we did reach out to the client prior to service to advise him that there were multiple stains that resembled pet urine and there was some pre-existing color migration from the pet urine. ECC will always do an inspection and list all pre-existing conditions prior to service. We treat each of our clients items with care an respect that's how our reputation was built. We look forward to hearing from this member to discuss, clarify and resolve his issue with the service.

03/21/2017

Irina B.

We needed a large L-shaped couch cleaned and will definitely be using this company again in the future. We were given a time estimate in the beginning and aftercare instructions after the job was completed. Everything was done expediently and professionally. Very pleased with the results and with the service.

Description of Work
Upholstery cleaning

Category upholstery cleaning

Work Completed On 10/28/2016

Theresa O.

I was impressed - they were on time, polite, friendly and very efficient. The carpets looked like new!

Description of Work
Whole house carpet cleaning.

Category carpet cleaners, air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 04/06/2015

Ellen W.

They are just good, do a good job, get stuff out of my carpet and are nice.

Description of Work
I used Excellent Carpet Cleaning

Work Completed On 08/15/2016

Ellen W.

They have always been good. The same guy always comes out.

Description of Work
I started using Excellent Carpet Cleaning

Work Completed On 01/01/2012

01/20/2017

Sydney C.

The technician was very courteous and the work was well done.

Description of Work
We have 4 dogs that sleep in our room and the carpet was in need of cleaning.

Work Completed On 12/27/2016

12/29/2016

Douglas G.

Well. Upholstery cleaning takes more time than carpets, but the price was still a bit higher than I expected for that part. Service was punctual and professional.

Description of Work
Cleaning of area rugs Cleaning of upholstery on two sofas and a love seat

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

Work Completed On 03/18/2016

12/20/2016

M H.

Carpets were picked up as requested, cleaned and returned. Well done!

Description of Work
Carpets cleaned.

Category oriental rug cleaning

Work Completed On 12/20/2016

11/06/2016

Vivian G.

Junior did an excellent job. He removed stains that had previously been unable to be removed. I saw what he did at a client's home in Bethesda, it was a miracle. When it was time to get my carpets cleaned, I called and requested Junior. He came trough for me too. He was on time, courteous and thorough. I would definitely recommend Excellent Carpet Cleaning.

Description of Work
carpets needed cleaning

Work Completed On 10/27/2016

10/08/2016

CORY H.

The Excellent person,Junior, did a superp job in the least amount of time.I would recommend Excellent!

Description of Work
They cleaned my carpeting

Work Completed On 10/03/2016

07/22/2016

Myla D.

For service, I'd give them an A. The pricing was extremely high and we finally negotiated to something reasonable. They were on time. They were professional. They were very neat. They wore little bootee shoes. They did an excellent cleaning job.

Description of Work
They did carpet cleaning and they cleaned a loveseat.

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

Work Completed On 01/22/2016

07/15/2016

Rosamond B.

Arthur arrived during Fri. appointment window time. Rugs transported and returned clean and refreshed with a week. Detected a few minor spots after his departure, but was able to touch up myself. Would recommend to my friends and neighbors

Description of Work
Area rug cleaning