Capital Rug Cleaning

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

836 Ritchie Hwy Ste 21

Severna park, MD 21146

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Capital Rug Cleaning is proudly serving Northern Virginia, Washington D.C. Maryland and surrounding areas with free pick up and delivery. Location details: 836 Ritchie Hwy Unit 21 Severn Park, MD 21146. Rug cleaning specialists - a father and sons team specializing in Oriental rug cleaning by hand washing rugs, stain/odor removal including pet stains/urine, Persian rug repair and restoration, antique rug appraisals, area rug protection, wool rug treatment and repair. The company is led by Hamid Wardak, a rug expert & industry veteran with over 27 years of experience in Oriental rug sales and service, along with his sons. Every rug is hand-washed individually with attention to detail and care. This method is more time consuming but yields the very best results. ...

4.4

oriental rug cleaning (33)carpet cleaning (8)

10/11/2021

All services were above our expectations. They have been referred to friends!

Description of Work
2 large oriental area rugs that were picked up and returned in a very timely manner

Category carpet cleaners,oriental rug cleaning

Work Completed On 10/07/2021

09/01/2021

Capital Rug Cleaning's website is very misleading, and 5 out of 6 wool rugs shrunk by .5 to 2 inches wide & length. We had 2 identical runners, and 1 runner is 2 inches shorter (see photo). Their website claimed they were wool specialists & "Your rugs always receive personal attention. All work is done by hand, eliminating the risks of dye bleeding, cross-contamination, shrinkage, or damage." Elim...

Description of Work
Area rug cleaning

Work Completed On 08/06/2021

Review for Capital Rug Cleaning - 836 Ritchie Hwy, Severna park, MD - 39460960

Dear [Member Name Removed] W, I am sure you have signed the disclosure agreement at the time of creating the invoice for your rug cleaning services. Is that correct or not? I am not able to attach a copy of our invoice here but please read it. It clearly states like this: By signing below, I agree that Capital Rug Cleaning will not be held responsible for any damages caused to my rugs during clean...

07/25/2021

They did an excellent job cleaning our rug. They completed the work quicker than expected.

Description of Work
Cleaned our area rug

Work Completed On 07/01/2021

Dear Ms. [Member Name Removed], All of us at Capital Rug Cleaning would like to thank you for your business, support, and kind review. We promise that we will do our very best to provide the utmost care for your rugs and every other rug our clients entrusted us with it. Thank you sincerely, Hamid Wardak

05/07/2021

Highly recommended. They are a family owed small operation. They are very professional, very reasonably priced and they pick up and deliver. I hired them 2 seperate times for a total of 6 rugs. Will definately use them again.

Description of Work
rug cleaning

Work Completed On 05/08/2021

04/05/2021

It was a beautiful job. They were very professional. They gave me a good price. They did a nice wok. They were nice people. They did a good repair of antic rugs. The price was $2 for square foot.

Description of Work
They cleaned 6 to 8 rugs and put things back on for me.

Work Completed On 04/04/2021

Dear Mrs. & Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank you for giving us the opportunity to take care of your rugs for you. We are looking forward to your future business. Also thank you sincerely for taking the time to write a review for us. Thank you sincerely, Hamid

04/01/2021

Very well. They take pride in their work and they are very professional. I trust them with all my oriental rug cleaning and repairs.

Description of Work
9x13 rug cleaning and deodorizing.

Work Completed On 04/01/2021

Dear Mrs. [Member Name Removed], Thank you very much for your kindness. It is my pleasure working with you Again I sincerely thank you for your support. Hamid Wardak

04/01/2021

This small family business is well worth the value of service received.

Description of Work
Oriental Rug Cleaning

Work Completed On 04/01/2021

03/30/2021

Hamid and his sons are wonderful to work with. Very reasonable prices. We have pets so rug cleaning is a must!

Description of Work
Oriental Rug Cleaning

Work Completed On 03/30/2021

Thank you! Until next time :)

03/29/2021

Very pleased with the service. Customer service was prompt and efficient. Pick up and delivery was seamless and the company was very willing to work with me on my time frame. I thought the cost of the service was appropriate. Personnel very professional.

Description of Work
Cleaned and Scotchgarded two area rugs

Work Completed On 03/29/2021

It was a pleasure and honor meeting you personally at the time of delivering your rugs back to you. Thank you sincerely for your business and kind words about us. Best regards, Hamid

05/04/2017

Please see my previous negative review. Today I went to the store to pick up my damaged rug and Mr. Wardak refused to release the rug to me. In order to get my rug back, that was damaged by Capital Rug Cleaning, I had to call Anne Arundel County Police. With Police assistance I was finally able to retrieve my property. Is this the type of company you want to do business with??? DO NOT USE THIS COM...

Description of Work
Stains on carpet removed which were put in by Capital Rug Cleaning.

Work Completed On 05/04/2017

*Oriental rug cleaning *Area rug cleaning *Rug repair and restoration *Oriental rug appraisals and valuations, *Rug storage *Rug padding

Wall-to-wall carpet & upholstery cleaning.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check