AMS Contractors

Founded 1990 • With Angi since December 2011

Family owned business, dedicated to providing our customers with the most personal treatment. We listen carefully to your needs, then meet them cost-effectively and with the utmost professionalism and creativity. We specialize in beautiful kitchens, bathrooms and basements along with a twenty-plus year history of successful HVAC installation and repair. We are known for our diligence and attention to detail....

Jacobsen Kitchen and Bath

Algonquian Mechanical, LLC

Algonquian Mechanical is a residential and commercial HVAC service provider. We repair and replace all makes/ models of AC and heating equipment. We are locally owned and offer fair pricing and great service. The two owners of the company have over 40 years of experience.

Home Air Services Inc

We are a family-owned company, serving the Metropolitan area since 1953. We provide our customers with unparalleled service and customer care. We pride ourselves on quality products and exceptional service at competitive prices. Call us today for a quote on Lennox Equipment!

06/08/2016

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

03/11/2014

Extremely responsive, punctual and reasonable. They came and replaced our igniter quickly and professionally, saving us and our three young children from a cold day and night.

Description of Work
AMS Contractors Air Conditioning and Heating replaced our igniter.

Category home remodeling

01/18/2014

Category remodeling

08/23/2013

Moshe Shem Tov & his assistant Walter were wonderful to work with. They arrived promptly every morning letting me know their plans for the day. I was nervous about making all the Laundry/Kitchen design choices in time, so Moshe wrote me up a schedule so I would know when he planned to tackle that part of the project-- this was above and beyond. When the plans changed, as most plans do, he let me k...

Description of Work
Laundry Room/Kitchen

Category remodeling,home remodeling

06/16/2012

y

Description of Work
MOSHE SHEM TOV IS A WIZARD AT AIR CONDITIONING. HE KNOWS HIS SYSTEMS AND HE IS VERY VERY REASONABLE. ESPECIALLY FOR THE QUALITY OF HIS WORK. Moshe came to our house following a contractor for an insurance company who claims the necessary repairs were not covered under their policy == this is a huge ins. company in a million homes across the USA == anyway they claimed the unit needed a new mother board after replacing a transformer and that the motherboard was damaged due to a leak that wasn't covered.Moshe looked at what they had done to the electrics of the system undid most of their connection work, checked the power switch and now the system works just fine. The other company probably shorted out the original transformer -- replaced it with a non-OEM incoorectly sized transformer, incorrcetly attached the poorly rewired electrical harness and then told me it was my fault. I am putting a complaint up against the original company with the BB. MOSHE FIXED IT ALL AND THE AIRCONDITIONER IS WORKING AGAIN!!

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Remodeling of kitchens, bathrooms and other rooms, finished basements, air conditioning and heating installation and repair (HVAC), household repairs, deck & porch construction.

Check, Visa, MasterCard