All Work LLC

Founded 2001 • With Angi since September 2015

4.3

We have been roofing and doing home improvements for Baltimore since 2001. We complete most roofs within one day. There is never a leak, not once....

Marc Dosik / Fed City Team / Century 21 Redwood Real Estate

Don't take our word for it! Read the details in our reviews and see how we provide the DC area’s best real estate service. Our excellent reviews tell the story. Over 100 very happy clients share their experiences here. We have always been, and continue to be, the best value for your money when buying or selling Real Estate. We understand how to present and sell homes. Our team sells 10-15 homes per month -- faster, and for a higher price. Don't take our word for it -- Read the reviews! We are licensed in DC, Maryland and Virginia.

Offers by Marc Dosik / Fed City Team / Century 21 Redwood Real Estate on Angi
Ryan Breeden w/Long & Foster Real Estate Inc

In 2001 I graduated from Towson University with a B.S in Marketing and went on to study at the Appraisal Institute before beginning my career as a Realtor. I have been selling real estate since 2005, was Rookie of the Year my first year in the business. Our office is the #1 Long and Foster Office in the area where I was named as the Top Producer for 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020! My success has come from focusing on doing a great job for every client and they continue to refer me to people they know. My clients who are selling homes enjoy my aggressive and innovative marketing strategies as well as the expert advice I offer as an Accredited Staging Professional Realtor to get their homes sold fast and for top dollar. My sellers also appreciate my thorough and honest approach when helping them decide whether now is the best time for them to make a move. I know that purchasing a home can be one of the biggest decisions a person makes in their life. My clients who are interested in purchasing a home appreciate my no-pressure approach while giving them the information they need to make a good decision. Please contact me for a no-pressure consultation and for a great real estate experience. If you need to reach my broker, you can call 410-715-2778.

M.E.V Outdoor Solutions LLC

M.E.V Outdoor Solutions was started by brothers who had worked many years for other companies. We learned their strength and saw where we could improve. We operate with the core believes that QUALITY and GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE is what our industry lacks and what we will strive daily to provide. We take on every patio or landscaping project with the customer in mind and the goal to make you fall in love with your property all over again . We take much pride in our work because we know that your property is your most pride possession. We are Licensed and Insured.

06/12/2017

We needed an entire porch roof replaced and this team came and got the job done quickly and professionally. They were not the cheapest game in town, but their prices are fair and the quality of work, timely manner in which it was done, and professionalism was well worth the couple of extra bucks! Not only was the job done well but even the cleanup was handled so well! They even made sure my flower...

Description of Work
The porch roof of our row house was rotten and needed repair

Category handyman service,remodeling,roofing

05/17/2017

Excellent work and right price

Description of Work
Roof and siding replacement, including window wrapping and gutters and down pipe installation

Category handyman service,remodeling,roofing,siding,replacement windows

03/27/2017

I've used Brian, and All Work LLC, on multiple occasions for some minor home repairs, and I would absolutely use their services again. Fair prices and great communication, are just two of the reasons why. I would highly recommend, and have done so to other family members as well.

Description of Work
Minor roof repair (missing shingle)

Category handyman service,roofing

07/12/2016

Prompt, efficient, neat and I was charged fairly. Will continue to use the services of this company.

Description of Work
Installation of two new toilets and repair work on the main water supply to the house. I was also quoted over $10,000 to replace my entire HVAC system at which time All Work sent their man who assessed the problem and repaired it for under $200.

Category handyman service,heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

06/15/2016

Everything went well. All Work LLC worked with me and gave me a reasonable price and good product.

Description of Work
A lot of repair, painting, door frame, duct work, tile and more

Category ceramic tile,drywall,flooring contractor,handyman service,plumbing,interior painters

Home Services Kitchens & Bathrooms Natural Stone & Laminate Countertops Carpet, Hardwood & Linoleum Attic & Basement Finishing Window & Door Replacement Custom Home Sound System & Theater Custom Trim & Caulking Historical Preservation & Woodwork Drywall & Painting Ceramic & Marble Tile Framing Fences & Decks Gutters, Roofing & Siding Custom Ironwork Plumbing, Electrical & HVAC Footers, Post & Beams Masonry Patios

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal