Roof Right Inc

Founded 1994 • With Angi since September 2005

At Roof Right, Inc. we have realized customer service and trust are poorly lacking in the roofing industry. That's why our roofing company takes pride in our exceptional service which includes showing up when we say we will, providing a thorough 17-point roof inspection, listening to you so we can make a quick and and thorough diagnosis of your (roofing) problem and cleaning up after ourselves as we work. Additional phones - (877) 778-6844, (410) 374-5923 Locally owned & operated. Financing available. Award winning....

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

A Service Provider's profile image

+75 more images

GAF Ultra HD

GAF Ultra HD

roofing202021131
GAF Ultra HD Lifetime Architectural Shingles Color: Hickory

roofing (794)gutter repair (80)siding companies (31)skylight installation (28)door installation (14)insulation (11)window replacement (10)gutter cleaning (80)chimney repair (31)general contractors (24)chimney cap repair (11)decks & porches (4)

07/25/2022

Robert P.

Workmanship was excellent; very pleased with job completed.

Description of Work
Two skylights replaced on sunroom

Category contractors, skylights

Work Completed On 07/11/2022

11/26/2021

Mary Carol S.

Highly recommend! I needed the railings on my large deck replaced as they were poorly constructed and unsafe. Steve was terrific. Professional, friendly, and extremely proficient. He did awesome work. Little touches, like routing the top cap to give it a nice edge, make the finished railing even more beautiful. I had asked for a spare piece of scrap wood to be nailed to a broken fence slat near my gate. Roof Right replaced the old slat! I would not hesitate to use Roof Right for upcoming projects. When I have the roof replaced in a couple of years, they are my choice. Special thanks to Randy and Steve. They really care about their customers.

Description of Work
Deck railing replacement

Category contractors, decks, deck cleaning

Work Completed On 11/22/2021

09/02/2021

Brian S.

Flawless through the entire process. I value customer service and honesty. They said they would be there on a specific time and date, and they were. I did not have to chase them for follow-up. They were incredibly responsive. Workmanship and professionalism was excellent, and they did EVERYTHING they said they were going to do.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 08/21/2021

06/10/2021

Elizabeth F.

This was the first major project I've had done since buying my house, but Roof Right made the process smooth and easy to understand. I met with roof specialist Randy Harden for the estimate and he continued to be my main point of contact throughout the whole project. He was very thorough and gave me a lot of information on roofing in general, as well as the specific options that Roof Right offered. I ended up choosing a specific kind of roof vent and deciding to put off the gutter work for now, and I never felt pressured to add more services. This job was estimated to take 1 to 1.5 days and that was correct (nearly all of it was completed the first day, although the crew came back for an hour or so the next morning). The on-site crew was polite and efficient and did an excellent job of cleaning up the yard after the work was done. In addition, both the roof specialist and a project manager came to the house twice to check the work being done, once on the first day and then once after the work had been completed. The roof looks good and I'm already seeing improvements in the cooling/temperatures on the second floor. Roof Right also offers financing through Service Finance Company, and they gave several different options for loan terms and rates, so I chose the one that worked best for my budget.

Description of Work
Complete roof replacement

Work Completed On 06/09/2021

05/26/2021

Edward K.

The remodeling specialist, Michael Daddario, was very good providing information about our roof and gutter replacement project. Both the roof replacement team and the gutter replacement team were good at their respective parts and a pleasure to work with. I was informed as to what to expect each step of the way. When deliveries or workers were going to arrive, I received notification ahead of time as to what and when to expect them. They also documented the progress with photos and provided the photos to me. I had other quotes for the work but Roof Right was the best quote and provided more service. We are very pleased with the work and tell anyone who ask how great and professional Roof Right is. Michael, keep up the good work. Hope to have them out again next year for our window and siding project.

Description of Work
roof and gutter replacement.

Category contractors, gutter repair, roofing

Work Completed On 04/27/2021

05/15/2021

Stephen M.

Had a 1pm appointment today. Confirmed twice. No show. Two hours later- phone message to say they needed to charge $250 to give a quote.

Description of Work
Replace missing tiles

Work Completed On 05/14/2021

04/11/2021

Stuart L.

Everything about Roof Right was excellent! The communication during every phase of the job was terrific. I got a call back soon after I completed the web form asking for an estimate. Randy arrived right on time to inspect my home and prepare the estimate. It was a fair, complete, and timely estimate. Randy went over all the options and presented me a written estimate very quickly. Once I accepted, the job was scheduled. The crew arrived on the day/time as promised. Every member of crew was amazing. Special shout out to Alex for managing all the work and talking with me along the way. Eight workers showed up. They tore off all my slate, disposed of it, replaced some sections wood, installed drip edges, winter guard, paper, flashing, and 29 squares of shingles. ALL in 1 day! They worked so hard and did a fantastic job. I really could not be happier with the job that they did. I highly recommend Roof Right.

Description of Work
Replaced my slate roof with asphalt shingles

Work Completed On 04/10/2021

04/07/2021

Gary S.

From the moment Gabriel visited our house to give an estimate to the completion of the job, everything was handled efficiently and professionally. The superior craftsmanship enables us to not have to worry about our roof for 30+ years.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement, Attic Insulation, Gutter Replacement

Category gutter repair, insulation, roofing

Work Completed On 04/07/2021

Review for Roof Right Inc - 1621 Hanover Pike, Hampstead, MD - 39283756

03/31/2021

Robin S.

Seamless. The men got here early and worked hard all day. Great clean-up efforts made by all involved. The price was very reasonable. I would highly recommend their service!

Description of Work
Entire new roof.

Work Completed On 03/31/2021

03/17/2021

Andrew A.

Contacted Roof Right on a Tuesday about shingles blown up from the wind, they set me up with an appointment the next day with John Watkins to come out for a free estimate. John came on time and performed the free estimate. After reviewing the estimate and John stating that he could go ahead and fix it right now; I happily agreed and John was able to nail and glue our shingles back down before the pending rain storm. Very pleased with the service by John and Roof Right and will be calling on them again with any other roofing related jobs.

Description of Work
Fixed blown shingles

Work Completed On 03/17/2021

03/15/2021

Dorothy H.

I can’t even begin to tell you how amazing Roof Right is from start to finish! Two years ago, they did our roof. We decided to have a new front door and shutters replaced for 2021. The price was great, the work to perfection, and the follow up from Mike Daddario, our home design specialist, was wonderful! They say you get what you pay for! We got that and some! The pictures of before and after tell the story. No words needed... we no longer have air flowing through that old front door!!

Description of Work
Roof/ Door/ Shutters

Category contractors, roofing, doors

Work Completed On 03/15/2021

Review for Roof Right Inc - 1621 Hanover Pike, Hampstead, MD - 39251792

03/11/2021

David P.

Work was outstanding. The lowest rating I would give this company is Excellent! All of the people who worked on the project were wonderful and professional. All companies should take a seminar from Roof Right on how to conduct business. From the time Michael explained the process and gave me an estimate to the finished job, I felt confident I chose the right company. Already four neighbors have complimented my new roof. Thanks for a wonderful experience. Dave Pabst

Description of Work
Roof Replaced

Category contractors, gutter cleaning, gutter repair, roofing

Work Completed On 03/04/2021

Thank you for your positive feedback and for trusting Roof Right with your home improvement needs. Please keep us in mind for any future exterior home improvement projects.

02/26/2021

Karen K.

Easy and reasonable cost. Lower than the other 2 estimates.

Description of Work
Repair roof around chimney and seal chimneyt

Category contractors, roofing, chimney repair

Work Completed On 01/05/2021

02/15/2021

John W.

I had a very small leak in bedroom ceiling. Roof Right came to inspect. The technician (Gab) went in the attic and located the source of the leak. He then went on the roof and identified several areas that could be the cause and should be caulked. He took photos before and after the repair. At this time I haven't seen anymore leaks in our bedroom ceiling, We have had rain and snow since the repair and still no leaks. I paid $350. for about and hour of work but the travel and preparation and follow-up effort makes me believe the price is reasonable. They were very responsive from my initial call through the repair and follow-up emails. My house was built by Ryan Homes. The asphalt shingles were not the best but are suppose to last 20+ years. I have lived in this house since October 2010 and installed a solar PV system May 2017. I believe the roof will last another 10 years. When I do replace the roof I will definitely get bids from Roof Right as I believe they are excellent technicians with fair and honest pricing. Great job Nick and Gab!

Description of Work
Caulk a leak around chimney pipe and other small holes and cracks

Category contractors, roofing

Work Completed On 02/15/2021

01/21/2021

Claudia M.

Very professional and good with communication and entertaining questions. I went with Roof Right because I prefer a custom door, I would have liked the door measurement done properly at the beginning of the project rather than getting set on my selection just to find out that my door measurement only works with one style of the steel door . So I don't understand how PROVIA advertised on their website that each door is custom to your measurements, sadly this is not the case on this project.

Description of Work
Front Door

Category contractors, doors

Work Completed On 01/19/2021

12/28/2020

pat S.

Everyone that I came in contact with at Roof Rite was polite and very professional. Workers came on time and did a superior job of cleanup. Michael Daddario was my main contact when I called for an estimate. He was very professional and provided a good education on roofing products. He inspected both the interior and exterior portions of the roof and attic in order to provide me with what was needed. He also showed me pictures of what he found as he explained what would be needed. When I had trouble deciding on a roof color, he provided me with houses near me to check out the colors on a roof. I had one small issue that needed to be addressed and he was prompt in coming out to the house to inspect the problem and the minor issue was addressed and corrected immediately. I would use Roof Rite again and would not hesitate to recommend them to others. Price wise, I found them to be reasonable and pretty much in line with other contractors I received estimates from.

Description of Work
new roof, attic insulation, new breezeway doors and windows.

Category insulation, roofing, replacement windows, chimney caps, chimney repair, doors

Work Completed On 11/06/2020

12/10/2020

J T.

Things went really well. Mike Daddario came out and checked out our roof top and bottom. He went over what was necessary for the job and also what to expect and when the job would start and finish. Everything went as planned. The crew did a great job and cleaned up the debris afterwards. My roof looks great! I would recommend Roof Right for anyone that has a need for a Roofer.

Description of Work
Roof replaced

Category contractors, roofing, chimney caps

Work Completed On 12/08/2020

11/25/2020

Pieter M.

It was good. They were professional.

Description of Work
They did roof repair.

Work Completed On 11/25/2018

10/23/2020

kani H.

Roof Right came out to my home promptly and repaired the door. I look forward to having future work done on my home with them after the positive experience that I received with the door repair

Description of Work
repair glass door

Category doors

Work Completed On 10/05/2020

10/21/2020

Cathryn M.

The salesman was initially great and convinced us he was knowledgeable. However, what he said to me was different than what he ordered the workers to complete. The work was done quick and sloppy. He also contracted out part of the work to a different company without telling us. Overall, a very disappointing experience.

Description of Work
Soffits, Drip Edge, and Gutters

Work Completed On 10/13/2020

Thank you for your feedback and we will reach out to you right away to address your concerns. Respectfully, Roof Right

10/21/2020

Milton Z.

I was pleased with the work done by this company. Mr. Odi Sarabia was the supervisor for this project and was my main company contact. The crew was professional, arrived on time did the job they were hired to do and cleaned up all the debris from my property after they completed the work. I got estimates from Roof Right and another company and Roof Right beat the competition by about $70. Overall this was a pleasant experience and I would do business with them again. Highly recommended..

Description of Work
I hired Roof Right to replace a 27 year old shingle roof on a town house with a new architectural shingle roof.

Work Completed On 10/07/2020

08/06/2019

Beverly M.

They gave me an estimate and were very thorough in evaluating what I wanted done. I was impressed with their professionalism and detail in scoping out what needed to be done.

Description of Work
I wanted a roof vent installed, all new soffits and bigger gutters. I have poor ventilation through my attic. They gave me an estimate and were very thorough in evaluating what I needed done. But I decided to go with the other company that gave me an estimate. Cost and references were the deciding factors.

Work Completed On 07/09/2019