We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Beautiful Country Landscape LLC

Founded 2000 • With Angi since June 2016

5300G Riggs Rd

Gaithersburg, MD 20882

2019 Super Service Award Winner (Four years in a row) .Locally owned and operated Gaithersburg based Tree Service .Since 2000 Emergency Service Offered. Customer satisfaction always our priority. We offer FREE estimates and affordable pricing.

04/11/2022

Sally W.

It went perfectly. The crew was efficient and professional, and they communicated with us throughout the job, as we needed multiple things done.

Description of Work
tree trimming, stump removal, tree removal

Category lawn service, tree service

02/21/2022

Jing Z.

The estimate was easy and fast. Mainor sent me the estimate 15 minutes after he left the house. The company is also the fastest that can do the job. The crew came within a day of my accepting the proposal. Both the estimate and the service were carried out on time. the crew was efficient and professional. The job was done thoroughly. The crew cleaned with a blower afterward.

Description of Work
cutting a 5" branch and a 6" Leland cypress tree.

12/27/2021

Helena A M.

They were excellent, very professional, very quick.

Description of Work
Landscaping service, they took the trees down.

10/17/2021

Dave T.

They are fantastic, quick, and reliable. I used them in the past.

Description of Work
Yard trimming and tree work.

Category lawn service, tree service

06/17/2021

Jeremy M.

Just Fantastic. Really a wonderful company to work with. This was my 4th or 5th time using them, and they just went above and beyond this time. Pulled some extra weeds in the driveway and cleaned up some leaves that were down there as well. I wouldnt think of using any other company for any of my outdoor needs

Description of Work
Bushes trimmed, flower beds weeded, a few trees pruned,

Category lawn service

03/13/2021

Cathleen S.

Removed very Large oak tree and stump

Description of Work
Wonderful! The team was professional, hardworking, punctual and efficient. I was so impressed how the four men worked so well together they completed the work in two hrs. I will definitely call them again in the future. I received four estimates and they were the best price in town. Thank you for an exceptional job all away around!

03/10/2021

Keith B.

They did an excellent job, gave a great price, were very courteous and professional. I would highly recommend them and I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
They cut down several trees, ground down the stumps, and hauled away all the debris.

03/08/2021

Susan R.

I received an estimate in August, 6-7 months before the 2nd estimate which was end of February. I called to schedule an appointment end of February explaining I was no longer cutting all three trees down, in addition I stated the estimate was confusing. The scheduler conveyed the new estimate may be lower or higher. After some minor scheduling changes the estimator arrived end of February, 40 minutes late. Another company arrived at the same time so appointment was very short. I conveyed the pricing in August and also stated it would be helpful to estimate my neighbor's portion of the stump grinding of the roots which is in my neighbor's yard. Mr. Lopez stated what the price would be to cut the tree down and 1/2 of the stump grinding fee. He waived the tree trimming of the tree next to it (probably as it was likely to be damaged from the other tree being removed) and charged a separate fee for two other trees to be trimmed. I received the estimate but had questions whether the 10% discount was applied as the estimate did not have any discounts. The scheduler stated I was not a new customer but she checked with the estimator who stated he provided a discount already. I then emailed them asking if the 15% Angie's List could be applied instead of the 10%. They spoke to the owner and provided an additional discount of $50. I also claimed a deal with Angie's List for 8 hours of work and clarified how that would work. They stated it would probably be more expensive as they stated an hour is per worker (they did not state how many hours the tree work would take and how many workers they would send but I decided to stick with a flat rate as they could send 4-6 workers and my fee did not include stump grinding in that deal). I told the company I requested Miss Utility mark utilities as my neighbor's roots may be in conflict in regards to the root grinding. My neighbor also asked to meet with the company and receive his own estimate (this was already in my estimate so I agreed to meet with them). The company, a man came out of his truck and rang my neighbor's door bell. He did not identify himself as the owner until I expressed surprise that he stated the estimate I received was from a different company. I described the estimators in August (man and woman) and February (Mr. Lopez) and the owner stated, "the tree is big" and I am re-thinking the estimate." I stated his company gave the same estimate twice already. He asked me if I would consider a bucket truck and I stated, "your estimator did not go over equipment with me, I would be happy to move my cars from the driveway." He stated, "if my estimator told you the amount for the entire job, we may honor it but I will get back to you." Note this is after I received in writing two estimates for the same pricing so I was upset that I should receive a third estimate. My neighbor told me to wait and see. My neighbor emailed me if I had another contractor as this one is not working out. After some debate over how to proceed I asked him what happened. He stated the owner called him and stated, "I am not working for your neighbor due to her poor behavior." I found this strange as I did nothing wrong. My neighbor was told the job is cancelled and he has my tree roots in several places in his front yard raised up about 10 inches above the ground but is willing to live with it for several more years (the previous owner of the house lived in my house for 29 years and did not cut the tree down). Despite my statement I would refer the company for future business they told my neighbor I was the reason they cancelled the job. They never contacted me nor did they respond to my email regarding my statement that my neighbor was told the job was cancelled. I was also surprised at the owner stating he would grind 3-4 inches in the areas marked, "conflict" don't dig within 18 inches of marked utilities but everyone has there own business practices.

Description of Work
Tree removal and tree trimming

01/21/2021

Salman H.

Alfredo Lopez, Arborist visited. Very polite, answer my questions, provided timely estimates. Alway picked up the telephone and answer my questions. kept me informed. Service was provided as promised, Crew arrived on time, finished the work, and clean up the site. Very professional reasonable cost.

Description of Work
Top off high evergreens and cut several small high trees

Category tree service

Thank you for your review and your business with us, have a great day!

11/04/2020

Mary M.

They worked hard and did a very nice job removing a lot of severely overgrown greenery.

Description of Work
Removal of shrubs, tree limbs and hedge trimming

Category landscaping, lawn service, tree service

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your review and your business with us, have a great day!

10/02/2020

Mike V.

Everything was completed in one day. All branches, leaves, and stumps were removed.

Description of Work
5 trees removed and 1 overhanging tree trimmed back

Category landscaping, tree service

Thank you for your business with us!

09/10/2020

Ellen B.

This company did an excellent job. I would hire them again.

Description of Work
I had them to cut back the tree limbs.

09/04/2020

Pamela B.

Nine trees removed; american holly overgrowth removed; all stumps ground and all waste removec

Description of Work
Excellent; Awesome; Amazing! Not enough superlatives to express how pleased we are with the service and dedication of the crews. Four of them worked 11 hours yesterday and two came back today working for 12 hours to complete the contracted work. My yards look stunning. By the way, the trees removed were 40 years and older, twice the height of our home. Unfortunately they were diseased. In my community, many of the 1500 homes have treed lots like mine and there is always business for landscapers/tree services. I have never seen a company as hard working and going above and beyond the call of duty as Beautiful Landscaping. Give them a look the next time you need a landscaper, tree services etc. You will not regret it.

09/02/2020

Laura B.

Great service, quick work, got an estimate in the morning and the tree was gone by that afternoon.

Description of Work
Tree removal

08/26/2020

Martin B.

Accepted a quote given and a week later the work was completed. The team was on time and finished within 2 hours. The team then cleaned up, they were very professional. Great work.

Description of Work
Needed 2 large trees removed from the back yard.

08/19/2020

Elizabeth P.

Everything they did was professional and wonderful. Excellent company.

Description of Work
Tree removal

08/07/2020

Megan B.

Beautiful Country did an incredible job removing our tree! We had an 80 foot maple in our backyard (very close to our house and fence) and the crew was able to remove it flawlessly. Not only were they incredibly fast in the removal process, they did a great clean up job, were very professional and were by and far the lowest quote we received when looking for companies. We were nervous hiring a company just based on the size and location of the tree but made the absolute best choice with Beautiful Country!! Definitely would recommend and hire again.

Description of Work
Tree Removal

08/02/2020

Cindy D.

I was very pleased with the work and the professionalism of the crew.

Description of Work
Bushes trimmed, magnolia tree cut back and mulch put down

06/27/2020

John G.

Excellent job and very reasonably priced. In and out in about 90 minutes with everything cleaned up and hauled away. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Tree Removal

06/17/2020

Richard H.

Outstanding work. I had the company remove one large oak tree, and four small ones, plus prune some large maples plus grind the stumps. Maynor and his team was very professional. Responsive and quick. The estimate was SIGNIFICANTLY less than other bids. Had higher or equal customer ratings, and substantial insurance coverage. I would certainly use the company again.

Description of Work
Tree Removal and tree trimming/pruning

06/16/2020

Vickie S.

They were very timely in responding to my request and getting the work done. They did an excellent job. They were skilled with the use of equipment and working on trees. They did an excellent job cleaning up afterwards.

Description of Work
We had four trees and two shrubs removed. They removed 6 stumps and cleaned up/trimmed several existing trees

05/30/2020

Lijuan H.

Received a quick response after requesting the quote online. The quoted price was very decent. We also requested the information about the licence and insurance coverage, and got the requested documents very promptly. The job was then performed and completed beautifully on the same day as the quote was provided. Will definitely hire them again for our future tree service.

Description of Work
Removed a big dead tree

05/22/2020

Ronnie H.

This is the second time I've used them and they had the best prices by far. They did an excellent job and I would use them again if needed..

Description of Work
Had a 16 inch stump ground and three trees trimmed

04/25/2020

David H.

They did a great job! Fast, courteous and did a great cleanup!

Description of Work
Removed a Silver Maple in our yard.

04/20/2020

Ron K.

Excellent in all aspects of the job!!

Description of Work
Tree removal

American Lawn and Tree Specialists Inc

American Lawn and Tree Specialists, Inc. is a locally owned & operated company committed to providing the very best lawn care and ornamental tree/shrub care service to its customers. With over 27 years of experience, we offer free estimates where we can come out and evaluate your lawn and landscape. This is our basis so that we may provide you the service your lawn and landscape needs. Our Organic Based Lawn Care Program is proven in getting your lawn to its potential. Contact us today so we can get started improving your lawn.

Complete Lawn Care Inc

We specialize in Integrated Pest Management (IPM), as well as Aeration, Seeding, and Fertilization, with our Natural and Blended Programs. Our constant goal is to solve our customers lawn care problems, while protecting our environment. Give us a call today for a free estimate/analysis!

2022 Super Service Award

Moyers Lawn Service & Landscaping

New specials for first time customers! See our coupon below or call for details. Also, check out our Featured Deals. Moyers Lawn Service & Landscaping is a family owned, full service yard care company that provides area customers with the best lawn care and landscaping services. Owners, Dale, Peggy, and Greg Moyers, a brother/sister trio, started their business while attending high school in 1981. Operating out of the back of an old Volkswagen, they consistently and determinedly completed their task. Word spread and in a short period of time, clients were eagerly recommending these "young entrepreneurs." Today, they enjoy a record number of satisfied customers. Additional email - peggy@moyerslawnservice.com. Additional DBAs - LSJV Ltd, Moyers Lawn Service, Moyers' Lawn Service & Landscaping.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers by Moyers Lawn Service & Landscaping on Angi

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
    Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
    001969
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, Check

Tree Service. arbor,trees,Trimming,Root Fertilization (Trees),Stump Grinding,Deadwooding,Capping Trees,Fertilizing Trees,Cabling Trees,stump,Bracing Trees,Insect & Disease Control (Trees),Removing Trees,Pruning,arborists,Storm Damage (Trees),trim,Shaping Trees,Stump Removal,evergreen,Bucket Truck Service,Topping Trees,Arborist,aborist

Lawn & Yard work, Landscaping, Hardscaping