Beautiful Country Landscape LLC

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
001969

5300G Riggs Rd

Gaithersburg, MD 20882

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

2019 Super Service Award Winner (Four years in a row) .Locally owned and operated Gaithersburg based Tree Service .Since 2000 Emergency Service Offered. Customer satisfaction always our priority. We offer FREE estimates and affordable pricing....

tree service (204)lawn & landscaping (36)lawn care (30)leaf removal (7)hardscaping (2)lawn treatment (1)

10/17/2021

They are fantastic, quick, and reliable. I used them in the past.

Description of Work
Yard trimming and tree work.

Category lawn service,tree service

Work Completed On 10/17/2021

06/17/2021

Just Fantastic. Really a wonderful company to work with. This was my 4th or 5th time using them, and they just went above and beyond this time. Pulled some extra weeds in the driveway and cleaned up some leaves that were down there as well. I wouldnt think of using any other company for any of my outdoor needs

Description of Work
Bushes trimmed, flower beds weeded, a few trees pruned,

Category lawn service

Work Completed On 06/14/2021

03/13/2021

Removed very Large oak tree and stump

Description of Work
Wonderful! The team was professional, hardworking, punctual and efficient. I was so impressed how the four men worked so well together they completed the work in two hrs. I will definitely call them again in the future. I received four estimates and they were the best price in town. Thank you for an exceptional job all away around!

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

03/10/2021

They did an excellent job, gave a great price, were very courteous and professional. I would highly recommend them and I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
They cut down several trees, ground down the stumps, and hauled away all the debris.

Work Completed On 02/17/2021

03/08/2021

I received an estimate in August, 6-7 months before the 2nd estimate which was end of February. I called to schedule an appointment end of February explaining I was no longer cutting all three trees down, in addition I stated the estimate was confusing. The scheduler conveyed the new estimate may be lower or higher. After some minor scheduling changes the estimator arrived end of February, 40 minu...

Description of Work
Tree removal and tree trimming

Work Completed On 03/06/2021

01/21/2021

Alfredo Lopez, Arborist visited. Very polite, answer my questions, provided timely estimates. Alway picked up the telephone and answer my questions. kept me informed. Service was provided as promised, Crew arrived on time, finished the work, and clean up the site. Very professional reasonable cost.

Description of Work
Top off high evergreens and cut several small high trees

Work Completed On 01/20/2021

Thank you for your review and your business with us, have a great day!

11/04/2020

They worked hard and did a very nice job removing a lot of severely overgrown greenery.

Description of Work
Removal of shrubs, tree limbs and hedge trimming

Category landscaping,lawn service,tree service

Work Completed On 11/04/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your review and your business with us, have a great day!

10/02/2020

Everything was completed in one day. All branches, leaves, and stumps were removed.

Description of Work
5 trees removed and 1 overhanging tree trimmed back

Category landscaping,tree service

Work Completed On 09/18/2020

Thank you for your business with us!

09/10/2020

This company did an excellent job. I would hire them again.

Description of Work
I had them to cut back the tree limbs.

Category landscaping,tree service

Work Completed On 08/12/2020

09/04/2020

Nine trees removed; american holly overgrowth removed; all stumps ground and all waste removec

Description of Work
Excellent; Awesome; Amazing! Not enough superlatives to express how pleased we are with the service and dedication of the crews. Four of them worked 11 hours yesterday and two came back today working for 12 hours to complete the contracted work. My yards look stunning. By the way, the trees removed were 40 years and older, twice the height of our home. Unfortunately they were diseased. In my community, many of the 1500 homes have treed lots like mine and there is always business for landscapers/tree services. I have never seen a company as hard working and going above and beyond the call of duty as Beautiful Landscaping. Give them a look the next time you need a landscaper, tree services etc. You will not regret it.

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

Tree Service. arbor,trees,Trimming,Root Fertilization (Trees),Stump Grinding,Deadwooding,Capping Trees,Fertilizing Trees,Cabling Trees,stump,Bracing Trees,Insect & Disease Control (Trees),Removing Trees,Pruning,arborists,Storm Damage (Trees),trim,Shaping Trees,Stump Removal,evergreen,Bucket Truck Service,Topping Trees,Arborist,aborist

Lawn & Yard work, Landscaping, Hardscaping