J&M Pest Control LLC

3.9

Founded 2020 •

Located In

Fort Washington, MD 20744

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched

J&M Pest Control is your go to Pest Control and Animal Removal service with over 30 years of quality experience. It’s our mission to brings back the personal touch with our customers and it is our goal to build a relationship that will last a lifetime. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule a estimate today...

3.9

3.6

3.3

3.2

pest control (9)animal removal (6)

11/17/2021

Denise G.

On 9 Nov 2021, Mr. Monk said he would spray a pesticide in my vendor the morning of 10 Nov 2021, and I would have to stay out of my home for 3 hours. I agreed because I knew that I would be at work for 8 hours. On 10 Nov 2021, when I contacted Mr. Monk to get an update, he told that I would have to stay out of my home for 48 hours. I did not agree with this new arrangement. Because I contacted Mr. Monk 2-3 times on 10 Nov 2021, to get an update on the work I paid him to do ,he got very upset on the phone and became loud and disrespectful while talking to me....I had to hang up the phone on him. I have not heard from him or his company representative. Since Mr. Monk bought the new vent, I am willing to let him keep $100.00, but refund me $750.00 because he did not do any work in my home and I do not want anymore contact with him and/or J&M Pest Control.

Description of Work
I paid Mr. Jerome Monk $850.00 on 8 Nov 2021 to remove a pest from my indoor air vent. Mr. Monk stated that he prefer customers to pay him before the required work is done because some customers will have him to do the work, then not pay for the services. The only work the vendor did on 9 Nov 2021 was to buy an new outdoor air vent, which he did not install. I had to hire someone to install the outdoor air vent for $95.00 because additional pests/birds, rain, etc. could have entered my home through the completely opened hole.

Work Completed On 11/08/2021

J & M Pest control provided exceptional service to Ms. [Member Name Removed]. We tried several options to rid the bird from the vent. However, the bird went in the air duct which our licenses does not allow us to do air duct service nor put chemical in the air duct. Ms. [Member Name Removed] was informed of the options left available. One final attempt was to spray in which Ms. [Member Name Removed] would have to leave the home for 24 hours. Ms. [Member Name Removed] stated, “She had no place to go and she refused that service.” I informed Ms. [Member Name Removed] that we would return a portion of her payment to allow 7-14 days for processing. Ms. [Member Name Removed] will receive a check for $250. J& M Pest Control went to her home twice and inspected etc. But we were unable to capture the bird. As a good faith gesture, we are provided the refund as stated.

10/29/2021

Zee W.

This company was not a respectful they never response to my complaint, they said they will come over but they never come. The service that they provided were not able the squirrel get run away, I still have a problem on it. They said that they can do it but its not.

Description of Work
Remove Squirrel

Work Completed On 02/12/2021

We found where the squirrels was coming in and sealed up the holes and replaced the dryer vent and sprayed the entire attic and disinfected the entire attic at no extra cost and we went back 3 more times at no cost but the Customer never said anything about that in her review now if we seal up the hole where they got in and they make another hole that’s not J&M pest control fault we did this job in February finished the job no complaints and now we in October and they are back she’s mad because we won’t come back and treat another place where they are getting in for free it’s not fair to us as a company for the customer to give a bad review without a through investigation we are a company with integrity and respect we always do what the agreement says we look forward to serving our customers thank you and may God bless

10/21/2021

Tameka B.

Bad service. We paid a large amount deposit but never heard from the company again.

Description of Work
Squirrel removal

Work Completed On 10/19/2021

Ms. [Member Name Removed], You paid a deposit two weeks ago for services that were to be rendered. However, you were going out of town and was supposed to call and schedule appointment upon your return. You forgot and your daughter reminded you to call per your statement. You called Monday, October 18, 2021 and we scheduled the job for October 21, 2021 at 10:00 am. J & M Pest Control completed the job as scheduled on October 21, 2021. I am not sure how your rating did not reflect accurately the facts. Thank you for trusting J & M Pest Control with your pest needs.

10/16/2021

Wanda D.

J&M Pest Control provided excellent service in removing a dead deer from our bulkhead. This was no small job due to the difficulty in dragging the dead deer out of the water which at this point had become very heavy and waterlogged. Jerome and Leroy handled this job efficiently and professionally. He provided same day service which was a blessing since every other company we contacted was unavailable until the following week. Prices are very reasonable and he is pleasant and personable to work with. I highly recommend J&M Pest Control for wildlife animal removal or other pest control services.

Description of Work
Dead Deer Removal

Work Completed On 10/15/2021

Thank you for the opportunity to serve you we do the best job we can for our customers

07/06/2021

Christine B.

The service was excellent. While the jobs were small, the impact was significant to me because I have two dogs which multiplies the risk and inconvenience of having dead animals in the yard. Jerome handled both jobs efficiently and professionally. He responded quickly to my request for quotes both times and provided same day service. His prices are very reasonable, and he is pleasant and personable to work with. I highly recommend him for wildlife/small animal removal and assume he provides other pest control services with similar level of professionalism.

Description of Work
I have used J&M Pest Control LLC twice to remove small dead animals in my yard.

Work Completed On 07/06/2021

Thank you we appreciate you choosing J&M Pest Control for all your pest control needs God Bless

06/04/2021

Linda L.

Horribly… they were very dishonest and unprofessional. I had planned not to review but it got so bad I was encouraged to warn others who would require these types of services.

Description of Work
Opossums were coming into the basement.

Category pest control,animal removal

Work Completed On 06/04/2021

This lady wants us to do concert work and we don’t do that she had a possum in the basement we caught the possum sealed up the point of entry and disinfected the entire basement at no extra cost and gave [Member Name Removed] another treatment for free and gave [Member Name Removed] extra days more than what she paid for at no cost nothing we did for [Member Name Removed] was good enough now look at what we did we caught the possum gave extra treatment and disinfected the entire basement for free and because we would not seal up with concrete and for that we are a dishonest company we will be seeking to provide any and all information and pictures you let the truth come out I would not recommend this customer to anyone

10/07/2020

jeffrey D.

Jerome Monk contacted me late afternoon Friday about dead deer on private property quoted me an emergency rate which I could not afford. Not only did he come down in price but went beyond any expectations of showing up same day seeing that it was Friday rush traffic and the dead stinky buck deer was in Great Falls VA. He and another gentleman showed up at 730pm as stated and quickly and professionally pulled the rotten deer out from ditch and loaded into there truck. Given that it was stinking up the neighborhood and neighbors complaining for last several days I was impressed by there same day service or would have been till Monday next available. A++ Highly recommended and super nice guys. Thank you!

Description of Work
Dead deer removal In Great Falls

Work Completed On 10/02/2020

Review for J&M Pest Control LLC  - Located In, Fort Washington, MD - 38929026

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed] for trusting J & M Pest Control to handle your pest needs. We are not happy until our customers are satisfied. Glad we were able to serve you well. J & M Pest Control

08/19/2020

Eric G.

They were excellent and the customer service was great and they were very detailed on why they have to do and the work was great

Description of Work
Exterminating Inside and Outside the house.

Work Completed On 08/04/2020

Thank you for trusting J & M Pest Control with your pest needs. Thank you for your review. Let us how how we can serve you in the future. Best, Jerome Monk

08/18/2020

Lorraine M.

They did an excellent job and the ants especially were very bad, We do not see any pests now. We would definitely hire them again and we would recommend them.

Description of Work
They treated our home for ants, rodents, etc.

Work Completed On 02/19/2020

Thank you so much for trusting J & M Pest Control for your pest needs.

08/17/2020

Reginald P.

It was excellent. They were very professional, on time, and called back to make sure everything was okay.

Description of Work
They did pest control.

Work Completed On 08/17/2020

General Pest Removal, Ant, Flea, Spider and Termite Control, Bee and Rodent Removal, Bed Bugs Removal and Eradication Heat Treatment, Fumigation, Weekends By Appointment, Residential and Commercial Pest Control, Bed Bugs, Termites, Animal Removal and Solutions

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check