Alleviation Pest Control

State of Maryland/district of Columbia
06/30/2021

9605 Glen Way

Fort Washington, MD 20744

Alleviation Pest Control offers complete extermination services to the residents of the Washington, DC metropolitan area. Service areas include Washington, DC and the following Maryland counties: Prince George's, Harford, St. Mary, Baltimore, Montgomery, Calvert, Charles, Anne Arundel, and Howard. We offer termite control to residential and commercial customers and VA and FHA Termite Inspection. Our approach to eradicating pests from your home or business is to focus on both the interior and exterior of your property. We also trap and remove small animals (eg. birds, squirrels and raccoons). Additionally we specialize in odor control and removing ants, roaches, spiders, crickets, mice, rats, bees and wasps, flees, ticks and termites. Yearly contracts are also available upon request....

pest control (148)animal removal (31)

02/13/2021

There was a roach problem in the apartment building. I contacted Alleviation Pest about the problem. They were prompt to assess the problem. Through a series of sprays, due to the huge pest problem, there has been a significant decrease of the pest. I appreciate their promptness, professionalism and effectiveness. As a result, I'd recommend them and would use them again.

Description of Work
Spraying for roaches

Work Completed On 02/12/2021

Thank you for your feedback , we really appreciate it, it helps us to continue to grow and get better

01/25/2021

Friendly prompt service. The guy came twice the first time he missed an opening that another pest company pointed out. However the problem did not result immediately . He had put mesh on the dryer vent which prevented the rodent from getting in but also clogging up the dryer vent with lint redirecting the moisture into the walls. We were lucky that our house didn't catch fire instead incurred a co...

Description of Work
Rodent proof the house

Work Completed On 07/07/2020

We appreciate all of the feedback from our customers whether it be good or bad, secondly, this work may have been performed by someone else, as we never do anything to cause damage to any of our customers property, thirdly, we did work for these customers two years ago, and now they are writing this review, makes you wonder,

10/16/2020

The service was great they were very prompt on time, he suggested very useful recommendations and very good follow up, with reasonable pricing. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
General Pest control service for ants

Work Completed On 09/15/2020

Glad to be of service

04/13/2020

Demetrius arrived on a short notice on Easter Sunday, even ahead of schedule, checked the attic for signs of animals and repaired the screen with holes where the animal was entering through. He was very efficient and he paid great attention to safety regarding to COVID-19. I would highly recommend this company and I would definitely work with them again.

Description of Work
Inspect attic and perform repairs

Category animal removal

Work Completed On 04/12/2020

We appreciate and are thankful for your feedback

10/26/2019

The work was completed and exceeded my expectations. He is very knowledgeable about pests/insects. Very impressive.

Description of Work
Wasp nest removal

Work Completed On 09/07/2019

It was our pleasure to service you

09/24/2019

Demetrius was great, and explained everything. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Pest Control

Work Completed On 09/24/2019

We appreciate the kind words thank you

05/21/2019

After discovering bed bugs we needed to get a handle on it fast. Demetrius was very helpful in discussing the problem over the phone, and was able to come for an inspection the following day. He showed up right on time, and was generous with his extensive knowledge and experience. He examined everything very closely, found several live bugs in the process, showed us what to look for, and described...

Description of Work
Bed Bug Inspection

Work Completed On 05/14/2019

Thank you, we love to hear from my customers. We're glad we made a difference for you

12/17/2018

Very professional at a reasonable price

Description of Work
Exterminate mice

Work Completed On 12/17/2018

We're happy we could provide you with Superior service, thank you

09/06/2018

The technician came and spotted small holes in the baseboard through which we had thought no rodent could get through. He identified the rodents as an unusual species that could get through the holes, and he stuffed the holes with steel wool. We have had no problems since. Thanks for very prompt and efficient service.

Description of Work
Rodents were getting into a basement bedroom, and we couldn't understand how.

Work Completed On 09/06/2018

Heartfelt words, thank you

06/03/2018

I am eternally grateful for Demetrius and Alleviation Pest Control. I started hearing scratching at my basement door one evening and I couldn’t sleep. I’m grateful for the 24 hour service. I called around 11pm and he was able to come that night. I don’t know what I would’ve done without this company. Finding this number on Angie’s List was heaven sent. Thank you is not enough for the work that was...

Description of Work
Exterminating/Pest control

Work Completed On 05/04/2018

Rodent control. Exclusion service. Ant, cockroach, spider & termite control. Bed bug elimination. Bee & wasp control & removal. Residential & commercial pest control.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover