Empire 1 Home Improvements Inc

Founded 2012 • With Angi since June 2014

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated

Empire 1 Home Improvements goes above and beyond to make your Exterior Remodeling visions become a reality. Let us help you through the process and answer any questions as they come up so you feel comfortable and sure with the decisions you make. We use the best products available to make sure your Roof, Skylights, Siding, Windows, Doors, and Deck are built to last. ...

JML Construction

JML Construction Specialist in constrution, masonry, carpentry, demolition, remolding, full services. We have over 18 years of quality experience and we will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction.

Eddie’s Construction

We are providers of construction services in the Boston area. Our mission is to maintain the highest quality and professionalism from start to finish. We are confident in our results because all our jobs are custom needs to each home. We strive for the highest degree of quality products and workmanship. During the years in business, Eddie’s Construction has satisfied many customers. It is our reputation of quality work, professionalism, and customer service our customers continue to rely on us for their needs. To understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer professionally. We base our reputation on service, safety, and quality. Call us today and find out how we can meet all of your roofing related needs!

Empire 1 Home Improvements Inc

01/29/2021

The work was excellent and the communication was timely and professional. I would certainly recommend Empire1 Home Improvements for any home improvement needs.

Description of Work
Replace rotted siding and window sill and trim. Also replaced a bulkhead.

Category siding,replacement windows

12/17/2020

We hired Empire1 to do a full renovation of pretty much the entire exterior of our recently purchased home. Roof, siding, windows, trim, doors and deck. Clinton and Andy were very professional, quick to respond, and accessible throughout the job. The communication exceeded my expectations, as did the entire job. The crews did a great job and everything looks great. All of this was done with the he...

Description of Work
Roof, Windows, Trim, Siding. Front Door, Deck

Category decks,gutter repair,roofing,siding,replacement windows,skylights

12/06/2020

We needed to replace 3 Vellux skylights which were about 35 years and also needed a new roof. Upon researching companies on the web chose/called three. Empire 1 Home Improvements, Wilmington, MA made the best impression from the beginning. The owner Clinton Galvin, replied immediately, plus online reviews were excellent so we chose Empire One. Clinton set us up with Jim S, who met with us to discu...

Description of Work
new skylights and roof

Category roofing,skylights

11/13/2020

We were very pleased would highly recommend.

Description of Work
New Front Porch

Category decks

06/04/2020

I would highly recommend Empire 1 to anyone looking to have their roof replaced. I interviewed several other roofers before choosing Empire 1. They were competitive in price and I feel I got a quality job. Clinton (the owner) is was very knowledgeable, professional and courteous. He explain the whole process and materials to be used in detail. He even provided locations of other roofs to look at w...

Description of Work
roof replaced

06/04/2020

From start to finish work and work ethics were impeccable. Highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
new roof and new skylights

Category awning installer","roofer","skylight installer

12/30/2019

This is my second time working with Empire 1. The whole team is great form start to finish. The first time they did my residential property and it was a great experience. This time I had my 20,000 sf commercial property done with a rubber membrane roof. Once again the pricing was the best around, the experience from start to finish was great and the job was done perfect. The team at Empire 1 received the absolute worst weather conditions possible and was still able to figure out how to get the job done on time, even in the middle of the holidays and before the winter made it impossible. I would recommend Empire 1 to anybody and they are my go to

Description of Work
Roof Repair

11/15/2019

The entire roof was efficiently completed in a day and a half. Workers were competent. Preparation and cleanup were well done. The drain pipes were completed and painted a couple of weeks later due to poor weather. But the work was excellent.

Description of Work
New roof and drain pipe replacement

Category gutter repair contractor","roofer

06/04/2019

We hired Empire 1 Home Improvements to repair a roof leak that was coming into our kitchen. Also we asked them to assess a bathroom vent pipe. We could not be happier with the results. We contacted them through their website and I got a call back from Leslie very quickly. We scheduled an appointment with Clinton, and he came out and assessed the situation very fast. I got an extremely fair estimate and the work was completed quickly and correctly. As you can imagine, this is important when you are trying to contain a leak into your kitchen. Leslie was also able to move my repair appointment up which was very much appreciated. In a time where many contractors either do not contact you at all or are very lax in giving you updates, it is fantastic to have a company like Empire 1 Home Improvements who you can rely on to have your back and are extremely professional. They would be my first and only stop for any further work I need done on my home. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Roof Repair

04/19/2019

One of the best contractors I've worked with and would definitely hire again. From the first contact through ensuring our warranty was registered - everything went smoothly, and was managed by the team at Empire 1 professionally and timely. We interviewed 4 other roofers before choosing Empire 1 and so glad we picked them. Job was completed 6+ months ago and the roof has had no issues, no leaking and no lost shingles. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Replaced roof shingles on main house and front entry.

Category roofer

New Roof, Skylight and Window installation, Siding and Gutters, Chimney Flashing, Decks

Repair Work