D & D SERVICES

Founded 2000 • With Angi since April 2004

PO BOX 575

Wilmington, MA 01887

D&D Services specializes in providing Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning services to homeowners and general contractors....

08/02/2017

Judy K.

Doug came out immediately and found the problem. He my air blowing again within 30 minutes! I will be scheduled regular maintenance with him starting this spring!

Description of Work
My air conditioner stopped working in the middle of an 85 degree day.

08/09/2016

JAMES S.

Took care of it quickly. Don is always prompt, courteous and reasonably priced.

Description of Work
Fixed leaking Washer/Dryer hookup in a pinch before our buyers' final walk through.

01/18/2014

connie P.

This is not the first time I've used him or had an emergency he responded to.

Description of Work
Had a small leak in my boiler on a weekend. They returned my call in a matter of minutes, diagnosed the problem and scheduled an appointment for the next morning. Don was prompt and thorough.

09/23/2012

Sheri A.

Contacted Don in regards to a project, we spoke and traded emails, I had a back to back toilet situation on the 2nd floor and technically he did some research whether it was feasible to put in newer high flush toilets in. He advised us not to based on not knowing the type of back to back fitting which was used. Don Performed the work on time, he is an honest businessman and a great plumber, I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Install 2 new outside faucets and installed new toilet.

06/26/2012

JAMES S.

Don recharged my A/C system for a very fair price after several other local contractors gave me prices that were 2-3 times the cost that he charged. He suggested recharging the system even after others told me the outside condenser was beyond repair and would never work. As he predicted, the charge has held and the A/C is once again blowing cold air, saving us thousands of dollars even if only for the time being. As his estimate for replacement of the condenser was very fair as well, I'll be happy to have him do the job when the time comes. He's an honest man who does good work at a fair price.

Description of Work
Recharged A/C system

01/18/2012

Rich M.

He was wonderful. He was also here the day after Christmas. He was prompt, honest, and he answered all my questions. He gave us an estimate on our work. He is going to install a water heater, a new furnace, and a humidifier.

Description of Work
I called him and he called me back in 5 minutes, and he came the next day.

Category water heater repair

10/02/2011

Edward K.

Don from D&D came over and promptly fixed the sensor.

Description of Work
After a power outage from the hurricane, the hot water heater pilot would not stay on. Therefore no hot water.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

07/15/2011

Mark G.

My kitchen faucet had began leaking. I called D&D Services and they recommended that I get a new faucet and they would come out and install it. I had also received similar recommendations from others that I called when I described what was happening (most said they could come out and try to fix small parts and it might work for a short time but they couldn't guarantee anything long term). I called D&D back right after I purchased the new faucet and they came out the next day. The install and checking the pipes under the sink went smoothly. It took him a little over 1/2 hour to complete everything - which is why I gave them a lower score on the price. Essentially it amounts to over $200/hr which I thought was a little excessive but it was the price that I was quoted on the phone.

Description of Work
Replaced leaky kitchen faucet and checked pipes to make sure there were no other issues.

08/31/2010

Edward K.

Don performed the work on time and on budget. He had to work in a very hot attic and did a good job with the pipe. He cleaned up after. There was a small leak in the roof due to the uniqueness of the installation that he fixed the next day.

Description of Work
Don installed pvc pipe to provide combustion air to an furnace that was installed in the attic as part of an addition. He had to research with the company the correct size of pipe as the manual was not clear.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing

07/13/2010

JAMES S.

Made appt, no show, no call. WIll try again for anotherr project, probably crossed signals.

Description of Work
none

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing

This is an unfotunate event and not the way I like for my company to be portrayed. Unfortunately the Member's appointment was never booked on my schedule, therefore causing it to be overlooked. I have since called the Member and apologized for the miscommunication and error.

12/08/2009

FRANK M.

They were wonderful. They were very prompt and they did good work. I was very pleased with them. I have been using them for about 2 or 3 years. I would continue to use them in future.

Description of Work
D & D Services did plumbing, air conditioner tune ups and other air conditioner and furnace works. Most recently they were out to make some repairs on the furnace in November. Comments: They were

12/05/2009

BRADFORD S.

Don's my regular plumber. Solid work as always. Also fixed a leaky toilet. Then, in a separate call relit the hw heater while I was out of the country for no charge.

Description of Work
Heating system needed lines bled.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing, water heater repair

09/18/2009

Sheri A.

This was a positive experience. This is a small company, the owner came out and took care of this. He was very knowledgeable and customer oriented. He was prompt, he came when he said he would. When we called him, he called us right back. I would use him again if I had a plumbing issue.

Description of Work
They installed a new kitchen faucet.

02/01/2009

Jim B.

He did a great job on both items. He diagnosed and repaired the humidifier which required a new humidistat. He also recommended and installed a new 75 gallon gas fired hot water heater. He came back after the install when I reported the smell of natural gas and found the leak in our furnace and repaired it as well for no extra charge. This was unrelated to the hot water heater as far as we could tell and simply an unfortunate coincidence.

Description of Work
Don repaired our Aprilaire humidification system on our hot air furnace and installed a new hot water heater.

12/20/2008

Ann R.

He was great. There were a couple of problems which he cheerfully solved - in fact, the only reason I knew about them at all was because I was hovering around being nosy. The old faucet and sink were very cheap and "stubborn." The sink had never been attached to the base cabinet. He fixed that, put in the new faucet, satisfied me that everything was perfect, cleaned up, and came in under his estimate.

Description of Work
Installed a new bathroom faucet.

10/31/2008

Clifford R.

The company is good. The guy who came out was a good guy and does good work. He told me what I did need and what I didn't need. I felt that he was pretty honest. He was also good about coming when it was convenient for me.

Description of Work
I had them come out and replace a water heater. They also did some repairs for the furnace.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing, water heater repair

10/08/2008

Kathleen M.

The experience we had with them was great. He was very nice and prompt. He showed up when he said that he was going to come. His price was reasonable for what he had to do.

Description of Work
They came and repaired a sink in a bathroom for us.

01/31/2008

LESLIE J.

He was very efficient and responsive and did the work in a cost effective manner.

Description of Work
They did some general plumbing repairs.

05/23/2007

Bridget B.

Responded promptly to my email. Scheduled an appointment for about 2 weeks later on a weekend. Showed up on time and performed the work promised.

Description of Work
Recharged our A/C units with new coolant.

04/20/2007

JOYCE M.

He returned my call the same day, both times that I called to schedule his work. He was neat, cleaned up after himself, and did an excellent installation. I have not had any leaks. He was very willing to work with what I wanted and to offer advice. He was also very pleasant, professional, and tried to work with my schedule.

Description of Work
Don removed and disposed of the vanity and toilet in my half-bath. When the painting was done and the tile installed he returned to install the new toilet, vanity, and faucet. He agreed to dispose of the old items even though that is something he normally does not do.

01/28/2007

KATHLEEN M.

Don called back within five minutes. Despite having plans with his family he agreed to come out that evening if we felt it was necessary. My husband was able to shut the main valve off and locate the exact source of the leak to minimize the damage. We arranged for Don to come out first thing on a Sunday morning between 8 and 9 am. He arrived promptly at 8:30 and was able to replace the pipe immediately. He charged us a very reasonable fee for a service call since my husband has taken out the wall to locate the source of the leak. He was professional, efficient, and most of all willing to service us on a weekend while interrupting his plans if necessary. Hopefully we will not need a plumber anytime soon, if we do, I would definitely use D&D Service again and would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
We called D&D services on an emergency basis late Saturday afternoon after a burst pipe flooded our newly finished basement.

01/05/2007

LISA B.

Things went very well. The job took 2 days to complete. Don worked alone and had the bulk of work done the first day. The second day, he returned and did the electrical work for the new heating zone. He was extremely professional and always returned phone calls promptly leading up to starting the work. We were very pleased.

Description of Work
We had baseboard heating installed in a finished basement. A new heating zone was added and baseboard installed. He also updated the forced hot water heating to add an air vent to make for a MUCH quieter heating process.

Category electrician, heating & air conditioning/hvac

07/27/2006

VIRGINIA M.

Excellent service. Called back in 5 minutes, and came the next day (a Saturday). Knowledgable, efficient, and pleasant. We want Don to check our ac every year and would recommend his company to anyone. Great to have our ac fixed promply in this heat wave.

Description of Work
Repaired central air conditioning

06/20/2006

JAMES S.

Very quick to respond, came on Saturday morning to diagnose problem, started work immediately. Very friendly and professional. We finally have "our plumber"!

Description of Work
Located and repaired leak from shower drain.

05/09/2006

SUSAN B.

Very good. Ken was a personable young man, worked very quickly & efficiently, & gave me helpful information. I'm very pleased.

Description of Work
Replaced 2 new faucets & upper parts of the drains in bathroom sinks. Replaced wax sealing ring on toilet. Replaced drain sealant in kitchen sink.

Sylvester Electric Inc

As the country depends more and more on computers and other forms of automation to make life easier, dependence on electricity sees an equal increase. So when some part of your home’s electrical system begins to malfunction, you need a team that can correct it efficiently, and you need to be able to trust that the job was done right. The team at Sylvester Electric knows that this trust is extremely important, because of the potential for hazards in the event of poorly done work. However, their team of Dracut electrical specialists have been serving their community for over 30 years, and they are highly skilled in all aspects of electrical work. From home safety inspections and maintenance to outlet repair and breaker replacement, even wiring and installing things like ceiling fans, generators, lighting fixtures, and home theaters, this team is committed to providing the best possible quality in all work they perform. Call today to find out more about how they can help you!

Offers by Sylvester Electric Inc on Angi
    Burgess Electrical

All types of electrical work nothing is to small or to big to handle. Replace outlets, add lights, change lights, upgrade electrical panels, outside lighting, hot tubs/pools, EV car chargers and more. Licensed and insured.

Wallace Electrical Co

At Wallace Electrical Co., we prioritize customer satisfaction above all else. This means that our team of professionals will always go the extra mile with our electrical services to make sure that your experience with us is like no other. ||Address: 1 Tech Valley Rd, #2302, Westford, MA 01886, USA

PLUMBING, HEATING, AIR CONDITIONING, GEO THERMAL HEAT & COOL, WATER HEATER & FURNACE/BOILER REPLACEMENT, FROZEN PIPES, GAS PIPING, BATH/KITCHEN REMODEL, MAJOR APPLIANCE REPAIR, NEW CONSTRUCTION OR REMODELING, 24 HOUR NO HEAT SERVICE.

DRAIN CLEANING OR DUCT CLEANING.