D & D SERVICES

Founded 2000 • With Angi since April 2004

D&D Services specializes in providing Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning services to homeowners and general contractors....

Unique Indoor Comfort Heating & Cooling

Our focus at Unique Indoor Comfort has been the same for more than a quarter century – we’re dedicated to providing superior installations and service to customers. Founded in 1967, Unique Indoor Comfort made its name by installing central air conditioning in homes that used radiators for heating and has developed into a full-service residential and light-commercial HVAC business over the past few decades. Boston Unique Indoor Comfort is a family owned and operated business with over 30 years in the HVAC industry. We’ve built a reputation for superior quality, through years of putting the customer first and getting the job done right the first time. As local residents, our family and expertly trained team of technicians think of our customers as neighbors; our goal is to maintain our reputation as a quality organization, continuing to offer superior heating and cooling services in the Boston area and ensuring that you can be proud of our work and products for years to come.

MJD Electric

Electrical company that will work on electrical equipment and in homes, factories, businesses and buildings, both existing and under construction, to install, repair and maintain power, lighting, communications and control systems.

Sylvester Electric Inc

As the country depends more and more on computers and other forms of automation to make life easier, dependence on electricity sees an equal increase. So when some part of your home’s electrical system begins to malfunction, you need a team that can correct it efficiently, and you need to be able to trust that the job was done right. The team at Sylvester Electric knows that this trust is extremely important, because of the potential for hazards in the event of poorly done work. However, their team of Dracut electrical specialists have been serving their community for over 30 years, and they are highly skilled in all aspects of electrical work. From home safety inspections and maintenance to outlet repair and breaker replacement, even wiring and installing things like ceiling fans, generators, lighting fixtures, and home theaters, this team is committed to providing the best possible quality in all work they perform. Call today to find out more about how they can help you!

Offers by Sylvester Electric Inc on Angi

08/02/2017

Doug came out immediately and found the problem. He my air blowing again within 30 minutes! I will be scheduled regular maintenance with him starting this spring!

Description of Work
My air conditioner stopped working in the middle of an 85 degree day.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

08/09/2016

Took care of it quickly. Don is always prompt, courteous and reasonably priced.

Description of Work
Fixed leaking Washer/Dryer hookup in a pinch before our buyers' final walk through.

01/18/2014

This is not the first time I've used him or had an emergency he responded to.

Description of Work
Had a small leak in my boiler on a weekend. They returned my call in a matter of minutes, diagnosed the problem and scheduled an appointment for the next morning. Don was prompt and thorough.

09/23/2012

Contacted Don in regards to a project, we spoke and traded emails, I had a back to back toilet situation on the 2nd floor and technically he did some research whether it was feasible to put in newer high flush toilets in. He advised us not to based on not knowing the type of back to back fitting which was used. Don Performed the work on time, he is an honest businessman and a great plumber, I high...

Description of Work
Install 2 new outside faucets and installed new toilet.

06/26/2012

Don recharged my A/C system for a very fair price after several other local contractors gave me prices that were 2-3 times the cost that he charged. He suggested recharging the system even after others told me the outside condenser was beyond repair and would never work. As he predicted, the charge has held and the A/C is once again blowing cold air, saving us thousands of dollars even if only for...

Description of Work
Recharged A/C system

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

PLUMBING, HEATING, AIR CONDITIONING, GEO THERMAL HEAT & COOL, WATER HEATER & FURNACE/BOILER REPLACEMENT, FROZEN PIPES, GAS PIPING, BATH/KITCHEN REMODEL, MAJOR APPLIANCE REPAIR, NEW CONSTRUCTION OR REMODELING, 24 HOUR NO HEAT SERVICE.

DRAIN CLEANING OR DUCT CLEANING.