UNITED POWER CORP ELEC CONTR

With Angi since June 2010

Morris Heating & Air Conditioning

Morris Heating & Air Conditioning is proud to be Essex County’s most trusted HVAC team since 1998. Whether you need AC or heater maintenance, repairs, or complete replacements and new installations, the local company can handle it. Expect quality work and customer care every time. Morris Heating & Air Conditioning responds quickly, arrives as scheduled, and leaves no mess behind. Additionally, the company is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for any emergency heating or cooling in Ipswich or the surrounding areas. Call now to request a service. Morris Heating & Air Conditioning has financing options and special rebates in place to help with budget concerns. Ask about their maintenance plans and online coupons as well to get instant savings.

Offers by Morris Heating & Air Conditioning on Angi
Jolt Electric Inc

We're a small family owned electric contractor based on the North Shore of Boston. JOLT stands for myself, John, my dog, Oliver, my wife, Lisa and our son, Trevor. I personally have over 25 years experience in the electrical field and would love to show you what customer service is really like. We answer the phone when you call, let you know if we're running 15 minutes late and are clean, articulate and polite. Oh yeah, and we do electrical work pretty well too. Check us out on the A&E TV show "Flipping Boston"!! I think we offer a good service at a fair price and hope you give us a chance to prove it. Have a great day!

Young and Son. Electric

We are fully Insured, Bonded, Economical, and have been Serving Greater Boston since 1993. Call us today for your Alarm/Security needs! We look forward to working with you!

08/05/2015

The installation was all right, but the charge of nearly $300 was excessive.

Description of Work
Rewired my own light fixture (replaced cord, lamp socket and bulb) and Installed in stairwell.

Category electrician