D. Copeland Landscaping

Founded 2005 • With Angi since July 2012

P.O. Box 65

North Weymouth, MA 02191

D. Copeland Landscaping has been servicing the south shore for a number of years. We have a combined 20 plus years in the industry and can help you with all your landscape needs big or small.

Catherine G.
03/18/2015
Everything went well.
Description of Work
General clean up and regular mowing. Dave worked with my budget to come up with a plan I could afford
Elizabeth B.
12/10/2014
It went really well, Dave came by and we discussed the options. My yard's not large but needed privacy from the neighbors and define space for shrubs, flowers and a vegetable garden. He was a pleasure to work with and helped create ideas for the front yard as well. When my budget allows I will definitely give him a ring.
Description of Work
Dave landscaped my backyard and installed privacy bushes.
Sandra S.
07/14/2014
Took a couple of weeks for them to come as they were playing catch-up with the bad weather. Dave called the last weekend of June, apologized and fit me in before the July 4th weekend. Everything went well. They came when they said and had it all done by the time I got home from work. Looked like a brand new yard. Very happy with their work. Will hire them again.
Description of Work
Yard clean up. Hadn't done anything since last summer so they had quite a mess to deal with. Mowed (had to weed wack first to get through tall grass, trimmed bushes, weeded, raked and cleaned up all cuttings etc., cleaned driveway of all debris.
Lorraine T.
08/19/2013
The owner responded very quickly to our request for an estimate. He was very friendly and professional. Our work was done as soon as the schedule and weather permitted. It was all done in a matter of about four and a half hours. He also took charge cards. We think they did a great job and we intend to call them again.
Description of Work
They needed to use weed wackers to cut the grass on our backyard, which is a hill. They also cut a few low hanging branches that were touching the ground. They poisoned and cut down the growth in between patio bricks. They raked all yard waste and carried it down to the truck on the street to haul it all away. They also cut the grass all over a small lot of ours across from our house and took that yard waste away too.
Category
landscaping, lawn service, lawn treatment, leaf removal
Sandra S.
08/19/2013
I needed the work done before June 1 due to insurance purposes. They promised to get it done before then but due to rainy weather it was postponed til the last minute, but they did make it before the deadline as promised. They were on time and very nice. It went well - they were done in less than an hour. I think it was a little pricey for what they did but all in all it went okay.
Description of Work
Cemented around corner of porch where earth had been washed away, put down crushed stone around porch to prevent more erosion.
Roxi R.
10/30/2012
Overall we thought the work was outstanding. The customer service was also excellent. I would recommend this company to anyone and I plan to use them for future projects.
Description of Work
Rebuilt small walkway with step and removed, straightened and installed new stone edging along driveway
henry W.
07/16/2012
I have had people tell me that they aren't doing our lawn anymore. Our backyard has a steep hill, and it has rocks. This is the third year I have used this provider; he keeps coming back. He was referred to me. It's a young company. I just heard about him, and I asked if he could come look at my lawn. I had people refuse to work the lawn. Those companies wouldn't even give us a price. He came, looked at it, and said he would do it without a problem.
Description of Work
I use D. Copeland Landscaping for maintaining the lawn. In the beginning of the season, he mulches and cleans up.

Dimitri’s Painting & Masonry

Dimitri's Painting & Masonry offers the highest level of professionalism and workmanship. We pride ourselves on being customer focused and are extremely detail orientated. Look through our image gallery, and see the diverse projects we have done. We understand that anytime someone is in your home doing any type of work, it is inconvenient. We will protect the areas that we are working in. We will perform an organized and well thought out project of the area that work is being performed in. We will remove any construction debris from the job site. We will clean up at the end of each working day. I Dimitri take pride in my workmanship, and look forward to your call. Thank you, Dimitri

Elite Stoneworks Masonry & Construction

Elite Stoneworks Masonry and Construction proudly serves the greater Boston and surrounding areas. We pride ourselves on our ability to take on any project big or small, residential or commercial. We make sure when completing each project that our customer's needs and wants are fully in mind, and we aim to exceed their expectations to ensure a lifelong customer. We complete each project neatly, on time and done right the first time. Whether you are looking to upgrade your curb appeal or create a backyard oasis, we can customize the right hardscape for home or business. Contact us today to set up your appointment for a free estimate. We look forward to adding you to our long and growing list of happy customers!

Falco Masonry

For over 25 years, Falco Masonry has been adding beauty to finer homes and hard-scapes with brick, block and especially stone. From initial consultation through final clean up, great care is taken to make sure that your next masonry project exceeds your expectations.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available

At D. Copeland Landscaping we specialize in all aspects of landscaping such as Walkways, Patios, and Retaining Walls. As well as Residental and Commercial Lawn Maintenace, Excavation, Lawn Installs and Commercial Snow Removal.