C.R. O'Neill Inc.

Founded 2001 • With Angi since September 2007

ADDITIONAL SERVICE AREA: LYNN-BEVERLY, CONCORD-MAYNARD, ASHLAND-NORFOLK, CHELMSFORD-HAVERHILL, BOXFORD-GLOUCESTER, FITCHBURG-LEOMINSTER, MANCHESTER-NASHUA & WORCESTER. ADDITIONAL SERVICES OFFERED: PLUMBING, DRAIN CLEANING, TOILET & FAUCET REPAIRS AND REPLACEMENT, WATER FILTRATION, FROZEN PIPES, DISPOSALS, DISHWASHERS, HVAC, DUCT CLEANING, ZONE ADDITIONS, PAINTING, INTERIOR & EXTERIOR, REFINISHING, STAIN, AND URETHANE, WALLPAPERING, FAUX FINISHES, PRESSURE WASHING, LANDSCAPING-MOWING, MULCHING, MULCH, STONE, SAND, IRRIGATION, WALKWAYS, PATIOS, EXCAVATION, SNOW AND ICE SERVICES, FIREWOOD....

We are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity and treats your home as if it were our own. We offer a variety of Painting services that are customizable to each individual project. You will find us to be competitively priced, paying close attention to the details of each and every project that we are involved with. We look forward to building lasting relationships and guarantee your satisfaction!

The Red Carpet Company stands for service beyond comparison. We are a multiple award winning fabric and hard surface cleaners. We do not install carpet, tile or inlaid products. Our professional, uniformed technicians combine trade knowledge and experience with a friendly attitude and attention to detail. Our first time customers enjoy a 30% introductory discount, as our way of introducing you to the "Red Carpet Treatment". Our goal is to make you a Red Carpet customer for life. Our offices are located in Warwick RI. We accept all major credit cards or pay by check once our work is complete and you are completely satisfied.

707-267-7778 remote computer training and troubleshooting over Zoom. I specialize in Apple devices, drawing on my 12+ years working for Apple. I can help with tips and tricks, and buying recommendations and solutions that are out of the box. Clients often come to me after they have exhausted other options. They are surprised that I am able to solve most of their problems rather quickly. If I don't know the answer off the top of my head I am not afraid to do the research necessary to find the best solution that is currently available. I tailor learning based on my students’ needs and provide a premium experience. I offer discounted packages when you buy lessons in bulk. I believe that anyone can learn Apple technology (Mac. iPhone, iPad, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, iMovie, Photos, Mail, and more) with the right teacher! I want to understand why you bought your device and focus on the needs you want to cover. Through the Zoom platform I am able to lead and guide you through the process of understanding your device. (If you don't already know how to use Zoom I will teach you what you need to know.) The screen sharing capabilities in Zoom may even allow me draw all over your screen depending upon what equipment you already have. (If you have not experienced this yet... it's an awesome experience!) I make it my business to ensure that you feel more comfortable with your device and are not afraid of it. Many people are afraid of breaking their devices if they click the wrong button. I will give you the confidence in understanding what you need to know to make using your technology more pleasant. I prefer to work with you remotely but for an extra fee, I can come to your home and work with you in person if you live locally. My prices reflect the high demand I am currently experiencing, along with my vast experience with Apple. I take amazing care of my students and look forward to helping them through their technological journey! AWARDS: Thumbtack Top Pro 2020

12/19/2012

The entire process was worry and hassle-free. Chris is punctual and organized, remembering things that even we had forgotten we wanted done! He is also extremely responsive and overall a great communicator. We are thrilled with the work and will definitely be using C. R. O'Neill again for future repairs and projects.

Description of Work
Chris & Sean helped with numerous tasks at our property in Carlisle. They decorated the yard for the holidays, hung pictures, replaced locks on interior doors and brought their electrician in to change half of the light switches in the house to dimmers.

Category electrician,handyman service,landscaping,lighting,holiday decorators

GENERAL CONTRACTING, KITCHENS, BATHROOMS, BASEMENTS, DECKS, CUSTOM CABINETS, ROOFING, SIDING, GUTTERS, ALUMINUM, COPPER AND WOOD, WINDOWS, TILE INSTALLATION, HOME ENERGY INSPECTIONS, INSULATION, DEMOLITION, DUMPSTER RENTALS, ELECTRICAL-SWITCHES & OUTLETS, POWER PROBLEMS, HOME NETWORKING, SURROUND SOUND, HOME THEATER, HOME AUTOMATION, SMOKE DETECTORS, CARBON MONOXIDE DETECTORS, LIGHTING, LANDSCAPE LIGHTING, SERVICE UPDATES.

Ask for details.