All American Fence

With Angi since February 2015

2.3

10/03/2017

Bernard B.

Fine, although I had to wait a while before work could be done

Description of Work
Stockade Fence

09/11/2016

Melinda S.

Description of Work
Despite my detailing the exact placement of my fence, the fence installers placed it on my neighbor's property! Then, they refused to move it! I had to file a complaint with my state's consumer board, then hire another fence company to move the fence, all at great expense to me.

12/04/2015

Melinda S.

Description of Work
Although the owner of the business took multiple measurements of my property, and had my detailed instructions in an email (as well as in person), his workers installed the wrong height fence in one area, and placed the fence on the wrong lines, including, in one area, on an abutter's property. He then refused to move the fence where it sat on my neighbor's property. Behind my back, he went to my neighbor and tried to convince her to buy that portion of the fence! He and his wife yelled and called me names in front of my Personal Care Attendant and my elderly mother and uncle. In the end, a resolution came only when I filed a complaint with the Attorney General's Office. I then had to hire a second company to come and move the fence onto my property and make further repairs due to shoddy workmanship.

All American Fence