Down to Earth Tree

Founded 2014 • With Angi since June 2015

Down to Earth Tree high quality work at down to earth prices, fully insured, 15 years experience. Military and senior citizens discounts plus free estimates....

Boston Firewood

We are a supplier of kiln dried firewood in Eastern Massachusetts with a different approach. We feel that you "want a nice warm fire to relax in front of and enjoy life”.

G Batres Landscaping

Full Service Lawn Service Company.

Offers by G Batres Landscaping on Angi
The Jimmy & Andy Show

A positive force of junk removal, clean-outs, hauling away unwanted stuff, with a side of beautiful landscaping capabilities. Leaving a trail of happy home home owners with clean yards and junk free homes! Residential and commercial. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

11/23/2015

Description of Work
Did a lot of landscaping and cleaning up around my home. Also pressure washed my house. Looks great - got it ready for me to sell.

Category lawn service

08/12/2015

Description of Work
Removed trees I was very happy!

Category firewood,lawn service,tree service

06/04/2015

Couldn't be happier with the services I got, would defiantly use this company again, and recommend the to anyone.

Description of Work
Trimmed tree behind the house, cut down and removed tree in front of house.

Category firewood,lawn service,leaf removal,tree service,solar panels

We do it all: * Tree trimming * Pruning * Tree removal * Service line trimming * Stump grinding * Pet rescue as well as hard to get at tree situations, with our tree climbing skills and 4x4 lift truck.