The Davey Tree Expert Company

Founded 1880 • With Angi since April 2010

Call today for a free consultation. Our team of certified arborists provides expert tree services, trimming, removals, insect and disease prevention and more. All Davey Tree specialists are licensed, bonded and insured and committed to personalized client service and accomplishing your property goals. Contact us today to get started!...

Cape Cod Pest Pros

Cape Cod Pest Pros

Cape Cod Pest Pros is a locally owned and operated pest control and extermination company serving residential and commercial customers throughout Cape Cod and the South Shore of Massachusetts. Providing fast, dependable, environmental friendly pest control services since 1999.We hire only professionals certified by the Massachusetts Pesticide Bureau and we provide regular training to ensure we’re always offering leading-edge services. When you combine that certification and training with a deep desire to go the extra mile, you get a team that delivers the results you want plus an outstanding customer experience. Please call our office to schedule.

06/13/2017

They're a big chain, they are all over the place. I had competing bids that were less, but I was impressed with the quality of the people.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest control, they sprayed for infestations.

CATEGORY pest control

06/02/2017

Timely, professional, amount t delivered e,ceeded our expectations for the dollar value.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Delivery of shells for landscaping needs

11/21/2016

Thye came...they estimates...they did what they said they would do!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Always reliable!

10/18/2016

They did great. I really liked them. Their price was not cheap but reasonable. I would absolutely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They sprayed our trees for moths.

10/12/2016

They are nice, good people and very efficient. They come every spring. I have a lot of property and a lot of trees so it's a big job. They call me early in the spring and they call me precisely with when they will be here. It's been the same people for the last six years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spraying trees.

CATEGORY tree service

Annual Tree Care Maintenance, Tree Removal, Tree Trimming, Shrub Pruning, Cabling & Bracing, Tree Planting, Tree Fertilization, Insect and Disease Management.

Lawn Care Services, Residential Snow Removal, and Residential Mowing