Ottos moving and storage

DPU31738

8:00 PM - 6:00 PM

90 Canal St suite 400

Boston, MA 02114

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

MOVING TO OR FROM BOSTON? Hire Otto's Moving and Storage for commercial and residential services! Are you preparing for a move? Open up this new exciting new chapter of your life without stressing about moving your belongings. If you are moving to or from the Boston area call now! Complete moving services for local or long- distance moves. WWW.OTTOSMOVING.COM...

movers (21)storage unit (1)

04/25/2022

Tierney K.

Excellent fast work, very nice and professional

Description of Work
moving houses

Work Completed On 07/28/2021

02/03/2021

Patrick S.

All the guys were professional, took their time to ask us where we wanted furniture placed, and were careful with all our furniture and boxes. I really appreciated their meticulousness in taking apart and rebuilding things simply to ensure nothing was damaged. Excellent price for the great work.

Description of Work
Moving into new house

Work Completed On 02/03/2021

Thank you for your business and review, we hope to work with you again in the future!

09/20/2020

Laura T.

Otto provided me with a timely and very reasonable estimate. I had to change my move and unfortunately, he was booked on the new day. He offered to do an evening move, but I declined as this was not good for my schedule. Otto was very responsive and his prices were very good! I was sorry that I was not able to utilize his services, but my requirements were not as flexible as him. :)

Description of Work
I needed to move from a small house to a storage unit.

Work Completed On 09/20/2020

08/25/2020

Bill K.

Otto was super to work with on the communication. We discussed dates and prices and he confirmed everything in writing. Our job involved pickups in two different towns, and delivery to a third location. Otto's team was very professional and courteous. They took great care of our items, all while wearing masks. They were very patient and even once in the new apartment, helped us to rearrange a couple of items. Everything went super smooth from start to finish, and Otto's Angie's List Special helped us to get the job done with reasonable cost. I have another moving job coming up, and now I know I only need to make one call. I recommend Otto's Moving and Storage to anyone in need of such services.

Description of Work
Moving furniture

Work Completed On 08/24/2020

02/10/2020

Paul D.

Excellent move! The 3 men were very professional, well spoken, very careful with the furniture. Several large items were disassembled and reassembled at the new location, expertly and efficiently accomplished. As a career military officer I have made dozen of moves and this moving crew was the best that I have experienced. The new location was not easy to deal with due to a small elevator to 4th floor and a narrow winding hallway. I can't say enough good things about this company. Excellent communication before the move. On time. Entire move accomplished in 6 hours, from start to finish.

Description of Work
Moving Locally, North Cambridge to East Cambridge

Work Completed On 02/08/2020

01/29/2020

Jennifer R.

Experience was nice and easy to deal.

Description of Work
They came over to move Saturday but didn't bring a big enough truck so had to come back today.

Work Completed On 01/28/2020

Brad P.

Very quick, professional and courteous. They wrapped furniture with pads and plastic wrap for protection. I would use them again without question.

Description of Work
N/A

Work Completed On 11/01/2019

Thank you, [Member Name Removed] for your business and review, we hope to work with you again in the future!

Maureen R.

we moved from RI to MA ….absolutely the best movers we have ever worked with

Description of Work
N/A

Work Completed On 10/19/2019

Liyu Y.

Otto's is really the best! Can't say enough how wonderful both the owner Otto and his moving crew were! Otto saved me from very crooked moving company (Cross Country Movers). That company took my deposit money, then informed me that they don't have the people/truck for my move at the very last minute on Sunday evening! I called Otto's (a local Boston moving company) and am so grateful that the owner of the company took my call on Sunday evening. Otto was so sympathetic of my situation. Although his crews were all booked for the next day, he went above and beyond for a fellow Bostonian in need and arranged a crew together for my move the next day! Thank you so much Otto and your crew! I would recommend Otto's to anyone in need of moving service! You will be a very reliable and capable hands!

Description of Work
Moving my stuff from old home to new home.

Work Completed On 08/26/2019

06/22/2019

Patrick M.

Excellent in every respect. We have moved six times, and this was by far our best experience. It was a fairly large move--seven rooms and some basement and garage items. The two person crew that packed the truck was also the crew that delivered, which meant that they knew where most of our things went in the new house. Moves are never easy, but I can't imagine one going more smoothly than this one.

Description of Work
Out of state move.

Work Completed On 05/30/2019

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]for your business and review, we hope to work with you again in the future!

Moving & Storage