bpkelco llc

Founded 2002 • With Angi since November 2014

Family owned Residential Contracting business, Fully Licensed in Ma. CSL, HIC...

NOW BOOKING FALL CLEANUPS! Certified Landscape and Turf Grass Managers. __________________________________________ H&H Property Management is a company that strives for excellence in the outdoor living industry. H&H offers a variety of services in both the maintenance and construction aspects of landscape, with any service provided, we stand out from the rest by the way we interact with our clients. Each step of the process is personal to us. starting with the clients idea through construction and then to fruition we want you to be 100 percent satisfied at all times. From creating to maintaining, it is always from you, the client. The Staff at H&H Property Management is comprised of individuals with an abundance of knowledge and experience in all aspects of the landscape field. This includes design and installation, along with background in horticulture. We have experts with many specialty skills to serve your needs. Our clients should expect and will receive the service of professionals while accomplishing your landscape needs.

As a member of the Massachusetts Locksmith Association (MLA) for 25 years I went from being the Marketing and Promotional seat to being elected President two years ago. I take this honor very deeply and lead with respect for all of our members and our business associates. I've been the proud recipient of the "Angie's List Super Service Award" every year consecutively since 2003! The first job I ever had was in my uncle's variety store in the nineteen sixties. My uncle's taught me to treat each customer as family and as I would want my family members treated. I carry this forward today as I try to make recommendations to my customers with only their needs and safety in mind. I founded Bonded Lock Service in 1992 as a single father, raising my 6-year-old daughter. After working for MIT Lincoln Lab for twelve years as a Metallurgical/Electro-Optical Technician. As a technician there I was also a union steward for numerous other technicians in my building . I learned my trade from another locksmith as an apprentice, and worked for him (unpaid) for nine months, 5 days a week to learn the trade. Besides that I have a Certificate in Locksmithing from the "Locksmithing Institute of America" and several others earned over the years via Mass Locksmith Association/Yankee Security. I also hold a "Home Improvement Contractors License" with the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Presently Public Relations/ Marketing Chairman of Massachusetts Locksmith Association Besides me I have one "part-timer" Fred, who is a former Chelsea MA police officer and 2 other sub contractors. Bonded Lock Service became incorporated in the state of Massachusetts in 2002. While we've done jobs up into New Hampshire, west to Wachusett and down to the Cape Cod Canal. Today, I'm the grandfather of two beautiful children, a boy and a girl.

Are you looking for a professional locksmith service in Boston metro area? If so, you have come to the right place. Our trained technicians will come to your home or business and will help you with all your locksmith needs! We are a fully licensed and insured Boston locksmith and operate 24 hours a day, 6 days a week. We will get to you anywhere in the metro area, and fast. You will find us to have a great price for our services. We can install new locks (key and combination), new cylinders, and replace car keys. So when you need a locksmith Boston, don’t think twice: call Your Neighborhood Locksmith!

01/15/2015

Brian is great to work with and explained things thoroughly throughout the process. The quoting and estimate process was very easy. The job came out great, the new front doors works well along with the accessories installed. Things where done quickly, on time and on budget. I plan on using Brian for other jobs in the future.

Description of Work
install 2 new exterior grade condo unit doors, add mechanical closer to main exterior entrance, other misc tasks

Category garage builders

Here at BPKELCO we offer you the very best in home remedeling. Whether its a full kitchen or bath, addition or even interior and exterior painting. We can provide you with your door and window replacements, decking, siding gutter installations and even plowing services. For interior carpentry we specialize in trim and moldings, flooring both wood and tile and even cabinetry. We are also available for smaller handyman/home repair work

We do not do roofing, countertop installations or carpet installations. If this is included in our job we do have sub contractors that we have worked with for years. Sub cintractors include plumbing, electrical, hvac, and landscaping.

Check, Visa, MasterCard