A to Z

Founded 2010 • With Angi since November 2016

Awards & Badges

257 Mendon Rd

Attleboro, MA 02703

A to Z is a family owned business that has provided full fencing and landscaping services to the local Massachusetts community for the past decade. We are known in the community not only for our customer service, but also for the high quality of work we can provide. We firmly believe that experience is important and have set that as our motto to let you know that you are getting the highest quality of work and materials available. We are dedicated to serving you well and for this reason have been well recommended among our customers....

fence company (13)house cleaning (5)woodworking (3)driveway gate installation (2)hardwood floors (2)basement remodeling (1)tile installation (1)

03/12/2021

The job was done quickly and efficiently. They were on time every day and the price was very fair. I would recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fencing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/12/2021

11/27/2020

not well I wanted to install myself.they had to install.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fence replacement

CATEGORY woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/27/2020

11/14/2020

Awesome! Fence looks great! Richard and his team did a great job at a fare price. Job was done fast and he cleaned up the trash from the old fence for a reasonable price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vinyl Fence

CATEGORY fencing,woodworking,driveway gates

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2020

11/06/2020

No paperwork. Seems like The prices may not be consistent. work was completed but to me lazily in that he didn’t want to cut the fence so the pole was centered! So I have 8 foot fencing in a 12 foot space so it’s 8 ft and 4 ft. He said he got the wrong size! So either he doesn’t measure well and didn’t write it down when preparing for a job ? but I think he had this fence from another job left ove...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fence replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2020

Photo for A to Z - 257 Mendon Rd, Attleboro, MA - 39008323

I will never use what left over from other job. But I respect your review And if you want I can fix And redo it in the way how you want it and for free.

06/09/2020

A to Z did a phenomenal job installing our privacy fence. Robert and his team completed the job in a timely and cost efficient manner! Throughout the process, A to Z demonstrated exceptional professional and I would recommend him to any homeowner that needs a professionally constructed fence.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vinyl panel fence installation.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/09/2020

05/17/2020

Very quick turnaround from calling to ask for an estimate to getting the job done. Repairs were done well and in a timely manner. I couldn't recommend them more!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired an existing wood fence

CATEGORY fencing,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/17/2020

11/05/2019

A to Z installed fencing for me over the summer. The contractor and his team were professional and performed the job well. Work was completed within a week's time. Pricing was extremely reasonable for the work accomplished. Would recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove existing fence and installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2019

08/17/2019

Richard and his assistant were excellent - very professional, timely, and good communicators. I have often found people working in construction are inconsistent about getting back to you; Richard always responded very quickly and showed up when he said he would. They integrated the new wooden fence beautifully with the existing one. It all looks great and will keep my dog safe!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The existing fence in the backyard of the house I bought only partially enclosed the yard, and I needed a completely fenced yard for my dog. Richard and his assistant installed a wood fence that matched the existing fence and a chain-link portion along the driveway, along with a gate, just as I asked. They also pruned some trees and bushes to make accessing the fence area easier, which will be helpful when I stain the wood part.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/16/2019

07/08/2019

I was blown away by A to Z Fencing and, in particular, Richard’s professionalism and craftsmanship. From our first phone call and house visit, he was highly responsive and flexible to our needs. He delivered over and beyond my our expectations, even when our backyard proved to be full of surprises like unforeseen cement blocks and huge stones in the ground. Richard and his employee worked tireless...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fencing an urban backyard of a historic home

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/08/2019

Photo for A to Z - 257 Mendon Rd, Attleboro, MA - 37971351

05/19/2019

Fence looks great, quick response, completed in two days! Very professional!! Would highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fence installation

CATEGORY fencing,driveway gates