WCK Foundation Repair LLC

Founded 1983 • With Angi since October 2010

21793 Walker So Rd

Denham Springs, LA 70726

Foundation repair, we now repair pier and beam foundations....

10/22/2018

Gina S.

WCK scheduled a time for estimate. Their price was half of what other foundation repair specialists had quoted me plus they financed. They were able to schedule me to start within the week. They layed out everything that was going to happen and how it was going to be done. Everything went as planned and was complete within one week. Great company with great people!

Description of Work
Foundation repair

06/12/2018

Joel P.

These guys did a great job. completed the work a day early and to my complete satisfaction.

Description of Work
additional piers and beams

04/20/2018

DOUGLAS S.

This is a company you better stay away from if you don't have the ability to say hey this is just not right and stand your ground. These guys played all the games, scare tactic games and this could happen or your plumbing is going to fail etc. But I was forced to put their own contract back in their face. It all boiled down to the first go around the crew leader was in a bigger hurry to leave the site for some meeting than get it done right the first time. And I wasn't going to let them get away with it. I demanded they return than, games games and more games but once I told them I'll contact the State the whole tune changed. Other than that they were very professional and did the work extremely fast. Sad part is I had 3 other contractors look at the site every other one could spot what was causing the settling but WCK was clueless. I'm an Industrial Engineer and had a better grip on what needed to be done than WCK. Just goes to show if you spend a lot of money on advertisement. that means you spent a lot of money advertising that's all. However all that being said I would hire them again because I don't mind saying OK you didn't get it done right. Now come back and get it right or your not getting paid. And they were pleasant and timely .

Description of Work
Foundation leveling

04/18/2017

skip R.

WCK is a very professional company that does excellent work at a reasonable cost. We were VERY impressed with their punctuality, work efficiency (nobody loafs, ever), and politeness. A big selling point for me was they DO NOT require signing and arbitration clause in the contract. An arbitration clause prevents you the customer from any compensation for shoddy work. You will pay more in legal fees than you can ever recoup in any settlement. Arbitration clauses are a scam. Don't do it. A pleasure doing business with WCK. Another company wanted 3 X the cost and required us to sign an arbitration clause. We're not that dumb.

Description of Work
Residential foundation repair/leveling. 26 holes 8' deep were dug out around the perimeter of the house, backfilled with concrete to within 10" of the foundation, and rebar installed. This required busting out concrete paving in most holes. This work required 2 days. Caution tape was placed around all the holes for 1 week while the concrete cured. After 1 week, jacks were used on one corner of the house at a time to level. Pipe and shims were used to stabilize the foundation before the jacks were relocated or removed. The house became pretty level and cracks in the brick walls closed up almost completely. Remaining hairline cracks were filled with mason repair caulk (very good job) and dirt and concrete were used to refill all the holes, Busted out concrete was hauled away, excavated dirt was skillfully placed in low spots on the property, everything was put back to normal, and the pavement was pressure washed prior to leaving. The work area looked better when they left than before they came. They also used their equipment to do some small odd jobs around the property as time allowed not related to foundation repair. Thanks WCK.

04/11/2017

Gerald M.

It went good. They had a warranty and after a few years we had a flood and realized that we still have some issues. We contacted them and they did honor their warranty work. When they originally came out they looked at it and said it was minor and I didn't need to do anything or whatever, and I was not here. I contacted them back because I knew that it was more than just minor. They said that for them to do anything they needed to have an engineer and they recommended one that they had used and they used on a regular basis to come out and do an evaluation. I paid for that engineer for them to come out and do it. He recommended that they do some adjustments. They honored the warranty and came out and did it. The only problem that I had was it rubbed me a little bit raw that I had to pay an engineer to tell me what I already knew because I'm a civil engineer. I already knew what the issue was and what needed to be done. But before they would do anything I had to pay their engineer that worked with them a fee. That's the only thing that rubbed me wrong. But they did a good job and they were responsive. They did honor their warranty. I did have to pressure them somewhat to honor their warranty. I have actually recommended them to other people. I would use them again with the caveat that they need to be careful about what they do and make sure they do what they say they are going to do; and that you're happy with it before they leave.

12/17/2016

Robert S.

They were efficient, they cleaned up after themselves and they did a good job.

Description of Work
They did some cement work. They added one of my driveways.

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways

07/28/2016

Sherry B.

They accomplished the work in two visits. They were very friendly and competent. When they were finished they cleaned up and left no mess. Would definitely use again if the need arises.

Description of Work
We needed foundation work.

Category concrete repair,excavators,mudjacking,foundation repair

07/26/2016

Dennis J.

They were great! Very professional and prompt. The diagnosed our problem quickly and made several recommendations on repairing the problem. Even suggested the name of an engineer for us to hire if we were unsure. We ultimately had the repairs completed (pillars installed one side of the house) and the crew of guys were great. The took the time to explain the process and to walk me through everything that they were doing. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Foundation Repair

05/08/2015

Janice P.

Work went according to plans. It was started a week ahead of time because of a cancellation of another repair. I was called and told to expect crew around 7: 30 a.m. that morning. They were here and began work as soon as equipment was removed from trucks. The crew got to work and did not stop until they left for break/lunch. One hour later they returned and worked until rain started to fall. The crew returned on 04/16 and completed the job. Did concrete patch work and also spread the dirt I had in the low places in yard. All dirt that was left was hauled away. Power washed drive way to remove dirt and debris.

Description of Work
Stabilized foundation to keep from moving. Used 23 piers around home foundation. Started work on 04/07/2015 but because of rain completion was delayed until 04/16/2015.

Category foundation repair

Ms. [Member name removed]- You were a pleasure to work with! We really appreciate you're flexibility with our scheduling. We're here for you if you need anything in the future :) ~Cherie & Sherell

03/14/2015

Mona B.

I found them through Angie's List. It took them probably three or four days. It had to be done in stages. They're very punctual and they're very good about phone calls. They're very communicative.

Description of Work
They leveled and they stabilized the foundation in the house.

Category mudjacking,foundation repair

[member name removed]- You are awesome! We appreciated your good communication and also the fact that you took our advice about drainage improvements seriously. You are a wonderful lady and we enjoyed working with you to repair your home! -Cherie

Primary South Land Services, LLC

Primary South Land Services is a full-service land clearing company that accommodates commercial and residential properties. This includes- bush hogging, demolition, dirt work/grating, clean up, brush clearing, tree clearing, site work, house pads, and more. We are licensed and insured, ready to meet your needs in the greater Baton Rouge area.

Living Water Plumbing & Drain Solutions LLC.

Welcome to Living Water Plumbing and Drain Solutions LLC., your dependable plumbing company serving Baton Rouge, LA and the surrounding areas. We offer both residential plumbing services and commercial plumbing services for all of your plumbing needs. As your premier plumbing contractor in the Baton Rouge area we value honesty, punctuality, and excellent customer service. You can count on the reliability of all our work and we guarantee your satisfaction. Some of our services include: Plumbing Repair Plumbing Installation Lavatory and Faucets Tub Valves and Tubs Shower Valves Commodes Kitchen Sink Faucets Garbage Disposals Water Heater Services Hot Water Heater Installation Hot Water Heater Repair Drain Cleaning With Living Water Plumbing and Drain Solutions LLC. you get the expertise of a Master Plumber with over 20 years of experience in plumbing. Our attention to detail and high-quality work is unmatched. We look forward to building a lasting relationship with you and serving as your dedicated plumber for your home or business. Contact us today at Living Water Plumbing and Drain Solutions LLC. for more information on our professional plumbing services.

JSS Masonry Construction LLC

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Concrete services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available